Destee's Thoughts The Energy of Us !

HODEE

Jul 2, 2003
( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
Occupation
(RF) Technician
Destee
You are so right.

" It can't be bought, sold, or mistreated, for if there is an attempt to do so, the true essence and power of the energy dies. "

When we gather we do create an enery to behold.
We have come up so many times, thru very difficult times. In the twenties, we had businesses, and most continued thru the sixties and early seventies.

I recall eating at many black owned restaurants, serving great soul food.
In these places, there was positive dialog, and community cohesiveness. As a teen we had hamburger places where we pumping nickels into the juke box, danced and ate good burgers.

" I firmly believe that this is why they never let us gather together, have always discouraged us from gathering together ... even have us looking negatively on the gathering of ourselves together. Young Brothers congregating on the corner, a bad thing. When this natural phenomena, of our energies seeking each other out, happens without our even trying. "

When I was a teen we gathered on corners and harmonized. This is how many of the groups of those days came about. The Temptations, Chilites and Others.

Destee opportunity is cloaked in initial ways. WB ( I believe they were TV20 )came up on black shows and then pulled them all after their ratings were up.
We keep supplying our energy to others success.

Our energies are harnessed in sports, to make billions for networks and others.
Bought and sold. That is selling ourselves short.

We are mistreating our enery by consuming material goods like cars and IPODS. Drinking way too much and participating in illegal drugs this country aids getting here.

No plane can sneak thru these skys, no boat on any water, without our Government knowing.

Bootzey

Feb 26, 2008
Metro ATL
Occupation
Don't Ask
Sister D,

I was so moved by that post... I'm going to go out and have 10 babies. Thank you for the motivation!

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Sister D,

I was so moved by that post... I'm going to go out and have 10 babies. Thank you for the motivation!
awwwww Dr. Bootzey ... :love: ... you aint gotta go have no babies, i got them many i can give you !!! :lol:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

As long as we gather together, respectfully ... each one lending their energy to the effort ... is responsible for creating an even greater collective energy.

It can't be done unless we come together ... respectfully.

I am honored. Thank You All! :grouphug:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
this thread is 8 years old ... and the community is 16 years old

we're still doing it Family ... thank you

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly