Black People : The Emasculation of Men ( Are Men Today Becoming TOO Feminine)?

Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
A discussion about the absence of Masculinity in the world today and the negative effects that it's had in the African American Communities and society as a whole.
EMASCULATE ; to deprive ( a man ) of his male role or identity.

Al D

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
And I thought it was just me! Brother Bomani Buruti is right on point in his masterpiece on the subject!
No brother, it is definitely not just you and I am glad that you stopped by and dropped this brothers name. I will definitely be picking up his book. Thank you sekou kasimu.

B
1626833792432.png

Al D

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
The world does experience change which is inevitable in the process of evolution and we are able to witness that today. Could this possibly be that gradual paradigm shift towards a world where masculinity will no longer be an important factor in our society and the emphasis will be directed more towards freedom of expression? We already see how folks are encouraged to be who and what they feel they are (gender wise) and how television and other groups are promoting more of same sex relationships, transgender, binary and etc. We see a multitude of same sex relationships adopting children just as well as singles which deviates so far away from the traditional family unit structure and marriages. We also see the absence of a male presence in a great number of relationships which can and has been detrimental to the stability and balance of the family unit and leave room for feminine influences.
My intuition tells me that the world is being primed for a dramatic shift away from old traditions, principles, values and headed towards a new era in this realm. What do you think???

Last edited:

asmith161718

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 31, 2009
I think that if a person consumes the proper amount of protein, and enough calories every day as well as B vitamins that it can lead to a very stable mental state that will allow a person to make good decisions maybe even in teenagers. Proper nutrition and mental stability goes hand in hand.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days