Black People : The Economy: Small talk......

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

Alkebulan

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 17, 2002
boringham, alabama
Occupation
slacker
i can relate

i'm feelin u bro Ralfa'il, esp on that part about the malls - isn't it disgusting?

i mean, i can hardly find a place 2 park my gas guzzling overpriced balloon tired, trend setting mag wheeled SUV 4 goodness sake!

but seriously, i've been out, & pass a shopping center & wondered the exact same thing: where is all that "disposable cash" coming from?

i agree w monetary about the overuse/abuse of cc's. i would also say, i think the whole culture of consumption is paramount n the thinking of this society: acquisition is king!

whateva u presently hv, it's insufficient, outdated, prosaic, basically worthless, & undoubtedly the cause of all ur problems n life. u can only achieve tru happiness by conspicuous consumption . stop fighting it, we both kno u'll feel better while ur shopping, & after all, gratification is everything, right?

Latest profile posts

Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love:
skuderjaymes wrote on Cindy's profile.
good to see you around Cindy.
2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.
Kemetstry wrote on Cindy's profile.
Why are you following me?