Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
This old prune

is an x-nazi; so I'm sure he will be around a while--the bad ones usually are...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : If One doesn't believe in God or the Devil? What does that... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : 'The Devil Is Coming!!!': Twitter Freaks Out Over Sinkhole Near White House Black People Politics 0
auset mahogani Black Spirituality Religion : WHO IS SATAN, DEVIL EVIL, LUCIFER? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : It may be the Devil, or it may be the Lord, but someone finally told Bob Dylan that he won the Nobel Black Entertainment 1
OldSoul OldSoul : Slave Catchers Resistors 1 Deal with the Devil OldSoul 0
CosmicMessenger Black People Politics : The White Devil's Black Representatives Black People Politics 1
CosmicMessenger Black Spirituality Religion : Black Children Of God In The Devil's World Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Devil File AACOOLDRE 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Spirituality Religion : when U forgive the devil....what Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 360
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Got The Devil Under My Feet Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
KaHotep Black Poetry : the devil is my homeboy and homegirl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Red Donkey (*** of the Devil Set) AACOOLDRE 2
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : The Devil is Everwhere Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : To THE POSTER OF: DID GOD CREATE THE DEVIL Black People Open Forum 2
B Black Spirituality Religion : Why did God create the devil? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 60
Kamau47 Black People Politics : Does Obama Resemble The Devil? Black People Politics 24
thePreacher Black Spirituality Religion : God vs. Devil Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Blackbird Black People : Tell Da Truth an Shame Da Devil.... Black People Open Forum 7
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Devil Is After Your DNA Black People Open Forum 4
chuck Black People : And the Moviehouse Shooter Claimed 'The Devil Made Me Do It!' Black People Open Forum 11
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : ?The Devil? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
jamesfrmphilly Black People : the devil is equal opportunity……. Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Message 2 Black Men: "The White Woman is the Last Trick of the Devil" Black People Open Forum 0
Black-king Black Entertainment : Artists who sold their soul to the devil. Black Entertainment 5
MsInterpret Black People : In lighter news today...A Devil was executed for dragging death Black People Open Forum 5
ManicRaider Black Spirituality Religion : Christians: Do you believe the devil created African religions? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 42
Amnat77 Black Spirituality Religion : DEVIL-MONGERING Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Amnat77 Black People : IS THE YORUBA ESHU SAME AS THE CHRISTIAN DEVIL? Black People Open Forum 4
hartwell Black People : This is the reason why the whiteman is nothing but the devil Black People Open Forum 3
Amnat77 Black Spirituality Religion : The History of the Devil 1/5 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : devil's pie Black Entertainment 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : the devil inside Black Entertainment 0
Mikha'el Black Poetry : Devil In Her(In Diguise) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Mikha'el Black Poetry : Devil In Him Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
river Black Jokes Humor : Jesus and the Devil Black Jokes Humor 3
Ankhur Black People : The First Trick of the Devil that seems effective is Willie Lynch Black People Open Forum 5
Ankhur Black People : The Best Con of the Devil is to get us off focus of Black Nationalism Black People Open Forum 39
Ankhur Black People : NYS senator Kevin Parker ; tells the truth in Albany to spite the devil Black People Open Forum 0
Precise Allah Nation of Gods and Earths : Taking the devil off the planet!? Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 0
Ankhur Black People : McCain bill to ban nutritional supplements, the devil never sleeps!!! Black People Open Forum 4
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : if you are a God a God builds, and a devil destroys Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 82
Bootzey Nation of Gods and Earths : 10% vs. devil Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 16
H Black Poetry : Laugh at the Devil Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
howardtsu Black Poetry : Her "Blue" Devil Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
K Black People : Deal with and internalize not "the devil" Black People Open Forum 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A Non-CONDEMNING CONSCIOUS IS A DEVIL WORKSHOP !!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
M Black Spirituality Religion : What is Lucifer, Satan and the Devil? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 369
A Quiet Poetry Lounge : My Devil vs. My Angel Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
I Black People : Dirty DEVIL bombs Africa! Where's the outrage? Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Not the devil's advocate AACOOLDRE 1