Black People : The Coming Apocalypse of The Unknown Race

blazejay

Apr 14, 2012
I am writing this to awaken and lay down the foundation and place the pillars

needed in order to erect and build a communal temple.

We have a lot of issues to solve, but no form of leadership.

We in the "African-American "????community has all kinds of radical, militant , and conscience organizations and groups, but produce so little success.

We march and keep marching, forgive, and pray but leave ourselves wide open to attacks internally and externally.

We side with oppressive, racist, and self-destructiveness instead of with each other.

As I have seen and observe in this world, we never was or ever will matter.

We are so quick to criticize and bring down one another for scrapings and the illusion of being wealthy but we not.

When others look at us and plot ways to profit, divide, conquer, and annihilate us both mentally, physically, and spiritually we are all in trouble.

If we are truly equals and “diversified” why other group of people are profiting while we still are suffering economically?

Why is it we are forced to work for others and trapped in a situation in which we have to depend on them to supply our needs instead of each other?

I understand and truly feel what people might think and say but truth to it all is regardless of class status we are still in the same boat one needs the other.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Yes, we have a problem with unity in our race. So lets agree that both leadership, and the race share the blame, all that is left is who bares the most.

Peace!

dtownbrown

Aug 1, 2015
we may w
Yes, we have a problem with unity in our race. So lets agree that both leadership, and the race share the blame, all that is left is who bares the most.

Peace!
yeah we may well not always make good choices

but sometimes good ones as well

just peep Africa and the black diaspora

once we emulated them

now they too are in awe of that black guy in the white house

don't be so negative posters

fyi

dtownbrown

Aug 1, 2015
we're just flawed human beings

new century

new issues

new options

and it ain't over yet

believe me

believe that too

fyi

Black Phoenix

Jul 30, 2015
We need to silence the voices within our own community that spread divisive intraracism ....all the BS elevating Euroracist ideals of beauty while denigrating the SSA ones need to be met with the same enmity that would be shown to outsiders if they uttered those sentiments. Things like "your momma is so black".....should be finished with "she looks like an African queen"...and/or asking the offenders why they're agents of white supremacy that seek to destroy our self esteem.

We need to learn to"One Love" ourselves and build self esteem within our own people, not idolize those that want us to remain a permanent underclass to serve them.

I recently watch the Light Girls documentary and some young fool stated that having a LS woman was a trophy....FOREALLY???!!!!! People like that should be mocked....I personally look at it as having reverence for the rape of our ancestors and a sign of our defeat. I personally don't understand "pro Black" people who chose to follow the plantation hierarchy instead of eschewing that racist system and allowing it to fester like cancer in our midst. I personally cringe whenever I see some Black court jester with dyed blonde hair or wig on their head. Why agree with the racist idea that blonde is better? It's nauseating and they should just be clowned.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
blazejay Black People : The Coming Apocalypse of the Unknown Race: Race Relations Black People Open Forum 5
HODEE Black Sports : Is A Boycott Of Pro Sports Coming? - They Don't Matter Anymore ... It's Here Black Sports 4
HODEE Black People : East Coast Will Need N95 _ Mask ( It May Not Help ) to Avoid "Silica" Glass Dust Storm Coming From Africa to the United States Black People Open Forum 2
candeesweet Black Poetry : Coming Together Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : 'I'm not coming here to conform': Black women on why wearing their natural hair at work matters Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Coming around to 2020 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Trump tweeted lavish praise of himself from an evangelical Fox and Friends pundit, Israeli Jews “love him like he is the second coming of God” Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : BLACK NEWS CHANNEL COMING IN NOVEMBER Black Entertainment 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : 'The Devil Is Coming!!!': Twitter Freaks Out Over Sinkhole Near White House Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : had strange messes lets exchange addresses keep in touch after a deep search I was afraid of coming Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Writspirit Black People : National Symphony Orchestra of Cuba Coming to Lehman Center Black People Open Forum 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Summer's Coming Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Coming together shortly through skin pores Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Like Ebonics I prevail on a diatonic scale coming in c major so my // behavior is to grab music wit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Destee Black Ancestors : Prince's music is coming to streaming services this Sunday Honoring Black Ancestors 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID Now my coach approach “I can’t do any more sit ups my // Tummy coming apart got me rumbl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
103 ao kiji Black People : Ok yall know new years coming in, it is a time for new beginnings, a time for ultimate refinement Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black People Politics : UN Takeover of US, Oh! It's Coming 2 A Town Near YOU Black People Politics 36
blazejay Black People : WHAT IS AMERICA GOING TO BE? The Sad Realities of The Coming Downfall Black People Open Forum 8
blazejay Black People : The Clockwork Grey Agenda:coming to America soon!!!! Black People Open Forum 3
shaka64 Black People : Sneak Peek - Finding Forever, an original dramatic series, coming soon! from Stacey Muhammad Black People Open Forum 0
Black Travelers Network South Africa : 2017 South Africa- Details & Payment Plan Coming Soon South Africa 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Dear CEOs, Those Campus Racism Protests May Be Coming to Your Office Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Nigeria : Nigeria Is Coming Apart at the Seams Nigeria 18
chuck Black People Politics : Guess Who Else Is Coming To Dinner Tonight?!? Black People Politics 19
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Coming To America African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Winter is Coming: Scientist Says Sun Will Nod Off in 15 Years Science and Technology 2
Writspirit Black People : PREACH, a show about 4 Prophetess, Coming to Lifetime June 5th Black People Open Forum 1
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Jesus Christ is NOT Coming Back Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
RAPTOR Black People : Detroit-Style Black Removal Coming to New Jersey Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : New Scandal Coming in America? Eric Holder Jumps Ship, Resigns as Attorney General Black People Politics 30
A Black Relationships : Black Men are Coming Out of The Closet in Droves! Black Relationships 27
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Eric Holder: 'Change Is Coming' After Ferguson Shooting Black People Politics 9
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : There Will Be No Rapture & Jesus Is Not Coming Back - Pastor Dr. Ray Hagins Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 39
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Vatican: jesus not probably coming back??? AACOOLDRE 3
jamesfrmphilly Black People : Q Dogs is coming into philly..... Black People Open Forum 9
Enki Black Entertainment : The coming of Tan Black Entertainment 0
rapunzal24 Black People : Spring is Coming.... Black People Open Forum 10
Kemetstry Black Christians : BLOOD RED MOON COMING FOR THIS ECLIPSE,PROPHESY? Christian Study Group 22
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Circus is coming to Detriot AACOOLDRE 3
Jahari Kavi Black Spirituality Religion : Coming to terms with Myself and My views on God Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
Fine1952 Black People : Shutdown - Coming 2 A Metropolis Near You Black People Open Forum 2
RAPTOR Black People : AMERICANS WARNED BANK 'BAIL-INS' COMING Black People Open Forum 6
Alarm Clock Black People : The Free-Trade Job-Loss Express Is Coming Straight At Us Black People Open Forum 0
KaHotep Black Poetry : Fire coming, in a few degrees Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kadijah Black People : Mass Arrests of Black People Coming Black People Open Forum 23
MsInterpret Computers - Software Hardware : Google Glass: Coming to a Lawsuit Near You Science and Technology 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Bible Says:There will be no rapture & Jesus is not coming back Pastor Ray Hagins. Black People Open Forum 3
S Black People Politics : Obama Calls Jason Collins, 'Impressed By His Courage' In Coming Out Black People Politics 34
jamesfrmphilly Science and Technology : solar flare coming this weekend…. Science and Technology 9