Black People : The Coming Apocalypse of the Unknown Race: Race Relations

Did Integration and Diversity really help us or hinder us?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

blazejay

Apr 14, 2012
Hello Today, I come to you in peace and I hope that as you leave you get a sense of where I coming from on this topic.

Today I have a lot to say and ask, but the goal is to start the process of unifying and come up with solutions to some of the issue's.

My first question is why they keep telling lie's that neither help us, but hinder and divide us?

They keep repeating that tired out lie about the “American Dream” which is much of a nightmare.

I try to resist that falsehood of the mantra “Work hard, Get A Education, Be good, etc...”

You see after doing all that we never win; we just catch it worse.

If that is all what it takes to make it why our people are still subjected to institutionalize and economic racism?

Why is it we have the highest level of unemployment and force to unjustly work for them even though we can work for ourselves?

How is it, if we a “Diverse Country” the system is rigged to benefit everyone but African-Americans?

They keep saying we progressing based on The entertainers and athlete's but what about us Average Joe's in the community doing all that we can to provide but keep being rejected?

If this country is so great and resourceful why they are quick to develop programs to help us, but include others even white's than close it down just as fast when they misuse the program that was originally designed for us?

It might seems that I am ranting and even seem distasteful, but it's the reality of the situation.

I mean we turn on TV we see another one of our Brother/Sister or Babies killed or brutalized.

It even gotten to a point with me personally that I can't feel sympathetic towards this country misfortune's that about to occur.

frankster

Aug 3, 2014
In Order for The Few to rule over The Many lies become a necessity....Lies imprison and lead to fear and hate - The best most convincing lies are half-truths often repeated.
True Knowledge sets the Captives free.

Unity is arrived at through the recognition of shared interest and mutual benefits.....We must finds grounds of Commonality.
Thought we maybe of varying gradations of Skin Color which is used to reflect History, Culture, so call Race* and Heritage upon on which our basic lines of division are based and used to foster hate and fear among us. Until we recognize and accentuate that we are all of One Blood Red and its life giving and sustaining qualities couple with the ability of blood to be transfuse across so called racial and ethnic lines provides a rudimentary basis for Unity among the Many. As oppose to skin now being used as a divisor....Blood can be use a Unifier.

Poverty is a crime that the powerful inflict on the ignorant through various forms of divide and conquer......Classism and Racism being the two forms favored in the US.

By far most brother and sister are killed in the Womb, where in the unborn child is seen as a hindrance to freedom and self- determination. Which is a first for the entire history of humanity, where in the unborn child was seen as the promise of a greater and better future - Divide the Parent from the unborn Child.

Thought you may not want to hear this.....In America there is indeed "An American Dream" but the media has obfuscate it to those born here.

Often truth is mixed with falsity to confuse and confound - half truth as oppose to whole truths.
Working hard(is for prisoners or slaves) only guarantees sickness and an early grave, Rather strive to work and invest smartly.
A Proper education is good , when it provides skills that garners you a livelihood or living wage/income or allows you to recognize the differences just between working hard and working smart.
Being Good is its own reward - to be of service.....but not to be confused with self abnegation....being servile.

The system is rigged to benefit the Ruling elite....with varying degree of suffering meted out by class to ensure division, reward and fear.....the carrot or the stick.

The few success you see, acts as a relief valve - to avoid the development social dissatisfaction that can lead to a organize social movement to redress social wrongs that may threaten the status quo ......making the exception appear as the rule

There are very few programs that are meant to truly help The Many.....they are only meant to further in trench control of the many by The Few using various means of Double Speak and Red Herrings - Subterfuge

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
[QUOTE="blazejay, post: 925140, member: 28961" Hello Today, I come to you in peace and I hope that as you leave you get a sense of where I coming from on this topic.

Today I have a lot to say and ask, but the goal is to start the process of unifying and come up with solutions to some of the issue's.

My first question is why they keep telling lie's that neither help us, but hinder and divide us?

They keep repeating that tired out lie about the “American Dream” which is much of a nightmare.

I try to resist that falsehood of the mantra “Work hard, Get A Education, Be good, etc...”

You see after doing all that we never win; we just catch it worse.

If that is all what it takes to make it why our people are still subjected to institutionalize and economic racism?

Why is it we have the highest level of unemployment and force to unjustly work for them even though we can work for ourselves?

How is it, if we a “Diverse Country” the system is rigged to benefit everyone but African-Americans?

They keep saying we progressing based on The entertainers and athlete's but what about us Average Joe's in the community doing all that we can to provide but keep being rejected?

If this country is so great and resourceful why they are quick to develop programs to help us, but include others even white's than close it down just as fast when they misuse the program that was originally designed for us?

It might seems that I am ranting and even seem distasteful, but it's the reality of the situation.

I mean we turn on TV we see another one of our Brother/Sister or Babies killed or brutalized.

It even gotten to a point with me personally that I can't feel sympathetic towards this country misfortune's that about to occur. /QUOTE]

Exactly what would be the point of burning down the house [created by the free labour for over 300 years of our enslaved African ancestors and their tortured mutilated and murdered siblings and comrades]/sinking the ship that you’re currently living in; as opposed to acquiring the so diverse array of technical skills that would enhance your ability to survive and be productive here and anywhere else on this planet?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
blazejay Black People : The Coming Apocalypse of The Unknown Race Black People Open Forum 23
HODEE Black Sports : Is A Boycott Of Pro Sports Coming? - They Don't Matter Anymore ... It's Here Black Sports 4
HODEE Black People : East Coast Will Need N95 _ Mask ( It May Not Help ) to Avoid "Silica" Glass Dust Storm Coming From Africa to the United States Black People Open Forum 2
candeesweet Black Poetry : Coming Together Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : 'I'm not coming here to conform': Black women on why wearing their natural hair at work matters Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Coming around to 2020 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Trump tweeted lavish praise of himself from an evangelical Fox and Friends pundit, Israeli Jews “love him like he is the second coming of God” Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : BLACK NEWS CHANNEL COMING IN NOVEMBER Black Entertainment 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : 'The Devil Is Coming!!!': Twitter Freaks Out Over Sinkhole Near White House Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : had strange messes lets exchange addresses keep in touch after a deep search I was afraid of coming Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Writspirit Black People : National Symphony Orchestra of Cuba Coming to Lehman Center Black People Open Forum 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Summer's Coming Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Coming together shortly through skin pores Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Like Ebonics I prevail on a diatonic scale coming in c major so my // behavior is to grab music wit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Destee Black Ancestors : Prince's music is coming to streaming services this Sunday Honoring Black Ancestors 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID Now my coach approach “I can’t do any more sit ups my // Tummy coming apart got me rumbl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
103 ao kiji Black People : Ok yall know new years coming in, it is a time for new beginnings, a time for ultimate refinement Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black People Politics : UN Takeover of US, Oh! It's Coming 2 A Town Near YOU Black People Politics 36
blazejay Black People : WHAT IS AMERICA GOING TO BE? The Sad Realities of The Coming Downfall Black People Open Forum 8
blazejay Black People : The Clockwork Grey Agenda:coming to America soon!!!! Black People Open Forum 3
shaka64 Black People : Sneak Peek - Finding Forever, an original dramatic series, coming soon! from Stacey Muhammad Black People Open Forum 0
Black Travelers Network South Africa : 2017 South Africa- Details & Payment Plan Coming Soon South Africa 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Dear CEOs, Those Campus Racism Protests May Be Coming to Your Office Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Nigeria : Nigeria Is Coming Apart at the Seams Nigeria 18
chuck Black People Politics : Guess Who Else Is Coming To Dinner Tonight?!? Black People Politics 19
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Coming To America African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Winter is Coming: Scientist Says Sun Will Nod Off in 15 Years Science and Technology 2
Writspirit Black People : PREACH, a show about 4 Prophetess, Coming to Lifetime June 5th Black People Open Forum 1
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Jesus Christ is NOT Coming Back Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
RAPTOR Black People : Detroit-Style Black Removal Coming to New Jersey Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : New Scandal Coming in America? Eric Holder Jumps Ship, Resigns as Attorney General Black People Politics 30
A Black Relationships : Black Men are Coming Out of The Closet in Droves! Black Relationships 27
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Eric Holder: 'Change Is Coming' After Ferguson Shooting Black People Politics 9
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : There Will Be No Rapture & Jesus Is Not Coming Back - Pastor Dr. Ray Hagins Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 39
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Vatican: jesus not probably coming back??? AACOOLDRE 3
jamesfrmphilly Black People : Q Dogs is coming into philly..... Black People Open Forum 9
Enki Black Entertainment : The coming of Tan Black Entertainment 0
rapunzal24 Black People : Spring is Coming.... Black People Open Forum 10
Kemetstry Black Christians : BLOOD RED MOON COMING FOR THIS ECLIPSE,PROPHESY? Christian Study Group 22
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Circus is coming to Detriot AACOOLDRE 3
Jahari Kavi Black Spirituality Religion : Coming to terms with Myself and My views on God Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
Fine1952 Black People : Shutdown - Coming 2 A Metropolis Near You Black People Open Forum 2
RAPTOR Black People : AMERICANS WARNED BANK 'BAIL-INS' COMING Black People Open Forum 6
Alarm Clock Black People : The Free-Trade Job-Loss Express Is Coming Straight At Us Black People Open Forum 0
KaHotep Black Poetry : Fire coming, in a few degrees Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kadijah Black People : Mass Arrests of Black People Coming Black People Open Forum 23
MsInterpret Computers - Software Hardware : Google Glass: Coming to a Lawsuit Near You Science and Technology 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Bible Says:There will be no rapture & Jesus is not coming back Pastor Ray Hagins. Black People Open Forum 3
S Black People Politics : Obama Calls Jason Collins, 'Impressed By His Courage' In Coming Out Black People Politics 34
jamesfrmphilly Science and Technology : solar flare coming this weekend…. Science and Technology 9