Black People : The Clockwork Grey Agenda:coming to America soon!!!!

blazejay

Apr 14, 2012
What I am about to say and my views might seem
pure lunacy and paranoia out of a fictional
story, like out of Orwell 1984 but People prepare
and be ready for Martial Law to be implemented.
They are silently and secretly creating components and
plans to bring it about.
I understand where they(The Government) coming from
with this recent proposal,but it is going to cause more harm, than
healing.

I am talking about "Back The Blue Act",
due to recent events they want to give police more power
over us and I hate to say reason to assassinate not only us,even though
it was mainly directed towards us,but anyone without consequences
for their actions.
Watch!!!it will make it to the house, and it will pass; don't get me wrong
law enforcement need some type of protection,but this
proposal if you really think or read it will render us powerless to injustices
enacted among us by police.

I want you to read it and comment on it.https://www.cruz.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=2736

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Bro. blazejay, how u doin'? :wave: and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I think that proposed Act is a dangerous one. The timing of events, during a presidential election season is also interesting. Thanks to Trump, everyone is hyper sensitive and paranoia is building. It's going to be a long hot summer.

With that Act, what's been historically done for a long time in the dark, is now in the light thanks to social media, so instead of backing off, tactics need to change to be able to continue doing the same things--killing Black people in large numbers--except now it will be legal and justified outside a court of law. So I feel you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Black Poetry : ClockWork (it's short) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : What does Fifty shades of Grey & Pimps No more have in common AACOOLDRE 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Dr. Sinclair Grey III – Why Black Americans Need To Stop Aligning Themselves With White Attitudes Black People Politics 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : ISAIAH WASHINGTON BACK ON GREY'S? Black Entertainment 2
Writspirit Poet of the Week : Poetry review of the musical Cuff Me: Fifty Shades of Grey Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : GREY SHADOW Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Lupe Fiasco - Words I Never Said ft. Skylar Grey [Music Video] Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Black People : Why the grey area about Medicaid and Medicare White House policy? Black People Open Forum 11
Destee Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Do You Dye Your Gray / Grey Hair ? Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 16
D Black Entertainment : Grey’s Anatomy star Isaiah Washington has entered rehab for gay remarks Black Entertainment 36
Destee Black People : Black + White = Grey Black People Open Forum 145
P Black Poetry : Grey Lady Smile on Me! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Khasm13 Khasm13 : cran-apple juice v.s. grey goose Khasm13 6
HODEE Black People Politics : JOE BIDEN’S AGENDA _ FOR THE BLACK COMMUNITY Black People Politics 4
Kemetstry Black People Politics : BIDEN's BLACK AGENDA Black People Politics 19
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Issa Rae's Pro-Black Agenda Fights the White Power Structure Black Entertainment 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : sanders & biden have no black agenda....... Black People Politics 21
C Black People : Why Do Black Afrikans Allow That White Racist Unjust Prejudice Luciferian Human Being Set The Agenda For Black Commentary And Activism??? Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : What is the Actual Hidden Agenda of the Radical Right? Black People Open Forum 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Agenda Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
S Black People : Black Lives Matter's True Agenda - Black Fathers Are Irrelevant To The Founders Black People Open Forum 3
shaka64 Nigeria : Nigeria blasts UN for pushing ‘LGBT’ agenda Nigeria 4
RAPTOR Black People Politics : WikiLeaks Exposes TPP Secrecy and Big Business Agenda Black People Politics 8
YingYang11 Black People : Black People and the Alien Agenda Black People Open Forum 31
42Tribes Black Relationships : Woooooo its the Homosexual agenda Black Relationships 1
SAMURAI36 Black People Politics : The Gay White Jew Agenda Black People Politics 48
RAPTOR Black People Politics : GERALD CELENTE on the KIEV RIOTS - Hidden AGENDA as U.S. Spends $5 BILLION Destabilizing UKRAINE Black People Politics 10
OldSoul OldSoul : Black Agenda TV - Season 1, Episode 4 OldSoul 0
crwn Black People : "King Leopold’s Agenda" Black People Open Forum 11
Alarm Clock South Africa : US- South Africa War Games: The Pentagon’s Hidden Agenda is to Make “Africans fight Africans” South Africa 0
D The Front Porch : Black Leaders or Agenda Agents The Front Porch 84
thePreacher Black People Politics : Black Agenda Report: Obama is the more effective evil Black People Politics 8
I Black People Politics : Exodus: Inner-City Blacks Abandoning Obama & Democrat's Liberal Agenda Black People Politics 0
Destee Destee's Thoughts Destee - Our Mission Statement - Our Agenda - Our Core Foundational Pieces Destee's Thoughts 2
Writeous1 Black People : New Age Agenda (hidden in plain sight) Black People Open Forum 17
Black-king Black Hebrew Israelites : THE SODOM AGENDA Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
Ankhur Black People : Entering a New Year Without a Collective Vision, Plan or Agenda Black People Open Forum 8
Ankhur Black People : What Ever Happened to the Black Agenda? Black People Open Forum 25
Feather Black People : The agenda of the white majority... Black People Open Forum 9
Ankhur Black People : Why follow Someone's Movement without Agenda, when we have not formed a Movement with One? Black People Open Forum 5
Ankhur Black People Politics : Cain and Obama plan same Agenda for Africa?? Black People Politics 1
chuck Black People : What Shall The Black Agenda Be in 2012? Black People Open Forum 50
Ankhur Black People : A Call for A National black Agenda or Think tank to Save Our Youth Black People Open Forum 51
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : ACLU fulfilling communist agenda Black People Open Forum 70
Ankhur Black People : Bill Gates and the genocide agenda Black People Open Forum 5
Amnat77 Black Spirituality Religion : Esoteric Agenda - Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Writspirit Black People : Esoteric Agenda Black People Open Forum 2
Writspirit Black People : Esoteric Agenda Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Can we unite to form a Black political agenda? Black People Open Forum 100
Ankhur Black People : White preacher, opens up Black Agenda 2010? Black People Open Forum 13