Black Muslims : The Clear Quran

noor100

Aug 17, 2010
QURAN - SURA 81 In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.
1. When the sun is rolled up.
2. When the stars are dimmed.
3. When the mountains are set in motion.
4. When the relationships are suspended.
5. When the beasts are gathered.
6. When the oceans are set aflame.
7. When the souls are paired.
8. When the girl, buried alive, is asked:
9. For what crime was she killed?
10. When the records are made public.
11. When the sky is peeled away.
12. When the Fire is set ablaze.
13. When Paradise is brought near.
14. Each soul will know what it has readied.
15. I swear by the galaxies.
16. Precisely running their courses.
17. And by the night as it recedes.
18. And by the morn as it breathes.
19. This is the speech of a noble messenger.
20. Endowed with power, eminent with the Lord of the Throne.
21. Obeyed and honest.
22. Your friend is not possessed.
23. He saw him on the luminous horizon.
24. And He does not withhold knowledge of the Unseen.
25. And it is not the word of an accursed devil.
26. So where are you heading?
27. It is only a Reminder to all mankind.
28. To whoever of you wills to go straight.
29. But you cannot will, unless God wills—The Lord of the Worlds.
quoted from www.ClearQuran.com

noor100

Aug 17, 2010
And the Jews will not be pleased with thee nor will the Christians till thou follow their creed. Say, the guidance of Allah is the Guidance. And if thou shouldst follow their desires after the knowledge which hath come to thee, then wouldst thou have from Allah no protecting friend nor helper. Sura2: 120

Neither those who disbelieve from the People of the Scripture nor the polytheists wish that any good should be sent down to you from your Lord. But Allah selects for His mercy whom He wills, and Allah is the possessor of great bounty. [Quran]

noor100

Aug 17, 2010
“For each We have appointed a divine law and a traced-out way. Had God willed, He could have made you one community. But that He may try you by that which He has given you. So vie one with another in good works. Unto God you will all return, and He will then inform you of that wherein you differ.” (Qur’an, 5: 48)

noor100

Aug 17, 2010
"Behold, Luqman said to his son by way of instruction: O my son! Join not in worship others with Allah; for false worship is indeed the highest wrongdoing." Sura31-v.13

noor100

Aug 17, 2010
"Evil [sins and disobedience to Allah] has appeared on land and sea because of what the hands of men have earned [by oppression and evil deeds], that He [Allah] may make them taste a part of that which they have done, in order that they may return [by repenting to Allah and begging His Pardon]". Sura30-v.41

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Its clear doe a year ago a boy starved for sex carved some complex words in a love letter in the club her thing wetter and the wetter the better acco Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Everyone want money and hope folks think that's a funny joke so they laugh clear their throat girls Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
willa Black People Politics : A Clear and Present Danger... Black People Politics 67
chuck Support : Please Can And Will The Moderators Make Clear The Intents/Purposes Of Various Forums? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 6
R Black Poetry : It’s random clear as to why he abandons a career and departs Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
TotalView Black Poetry : sound in the clouds playing so clear Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Clear Link Found Between Vitamin D Deficiency and Alzheimer's Disease Black Health and Wellness 0
SAMURAI36 Black Short Stories : So Just To Be Clear... Short Stories - Authors - Writing 2
Kongolini Zulu Mau Black People : " I HOPE THIS MAKES THINGS PERFECTLY CLEAR FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE" Black People Open Forum 6
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : DJ Kool - Let Me Clear My Throat (Orginal Video) Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MsInterpret African American History Culture : New evidence could clear 14-year-old executed by South Carolina African American History Culture 4
S Science and Technology : Animated explanation of Higgs Boson Particle (very clear) Science and Technology 0
Ankhur Violaters / Violations : Suggestion; a Clear Ddefinition of Hate Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 7
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Silence Of Black People In America Is A Clear Indication Of The Lack Of High qual Chief Elder Osiris 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : A Clear and Present Danger Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Motion Without A Clear Path of Direction Is Useless Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A Clear Objective With A Common Goal Chief Elder Osiris 0
W Black Poetry : Unknown Cause, But Clear Effect… Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Keita Kenyatta Black People : IN CLEAR BLACK AND WHITE Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black People : The Record Is Clear, The Lie is Murky Black People Open Forum 5
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A Move To clear Garvey Name Chief Elder Osiris 0
P Black People : It's clear Bloomberg just didn't get it Black People Open Forum 2
L Black Poetry : He was clear..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Poetry : It's (un)Clear To Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
D Black Poetry : clear my mind Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
C Black Poetry : can't see clear but i'm still here Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
P Black Poetry : Clear Visions Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
T Black Poetry : clear path Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Y Black Poetry : Out of the clear blue sky. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
D Black Poetry : i need to clear my head Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
L Black Poetry : loud and clear Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
T Black Muslims : Divine knowledge in a nut shell & Certain verses in quran clarified. Islam Study Group 0
dattaswami1 Black Muslims : Meaning of certain verses in quran is clarified Islam Study Group 0
candeesweet Audio Video Web Conferencing : Orbit of Sirius Star in Quran 49.9 Years (Coincidence?) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
KaHotep Black Poetry : "We have sent messengers before you and made for them wives and descendants." [Noble Quran 13:38] Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Ra Nehem Black Spirituality Religion : Origins of the Fictional characters of the bible, quran and talmud Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People Politics : Afghans Angry Over Quran Burnings Attack Us Base Black People Politics 3
noor100 Black Muslims : The Quran on the Origin of the Universe Islam Study Group 5
noor100 Black Muslims : Scientist comments on the Quran Islam Study Group 0
A Black Muslims : What Is The Quran? Islam Study Group 2
river Black People : Church in Florida Plans Intn'l Burn a Quran Day on 9/1111 Black People Open Forum 5
Amnat77 Black Muslims : Secrets of the Quran. Documentary by History channel. Part 1 Islam Study Group 3
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : Using the Bible, Quran, etc., but not Christian or Muslim Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 99
Q Black Spirituality Religion : ~ Scientific miracles in the Holy Quran ~ Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Ra Nehem Black Spirituality Religion : Origins of the Fictional characters of the bible, quran and talmud Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
R Black Spirituality Religion : The Quran...Paradise...and the Near Death Experience. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
P Black Spirituality Religion : Did Prophet Mohammed really receive the Quran from Allah? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 27
I Black Spirituality Religion : Does The Quran Say It Confirms The Scriptures Of Before The Quraan ? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 93
I Black Spirituality Religion : Muslim Are Another Sect Of Christian According To Quran And Bible . Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
I Black Spirituality Religion : Where In The Quran Does Allah Command Muslims To Worship Wall's ? Aqil Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 24