Nigeria : The Child Witches of Nigeria; How can these people be so easily mislead?

42Tribes

May 21, 2014
Interesting

Would you consider Kony a "Witch" or a "Magician" (refer to J. H. Clarke video in this thread)?

The saying of "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter" could be transposed to say:

"One man's Witch/Magician is another man's Exorcist/Healer"

What say ye?
Kony’s indignation was supposedly rooted in a communication with the holy spirit who wanted him to create a society that adheared strictly to the ten commandments. Imagine if joe public knew where the ten commandments really came from. Kony would be in a straightjacket getting treatment for his insanity. He would have no followers.

42Tribes

May 21, 2014
On the subject of Wizards how about this for a bizarre theory…

Pyramids are best translated as housed of energy or spirit. The evidence of Egypt being a Pan African society is Hulk strong.

The African culture that elongates their necks have an animist philosophy where everything has an allspark spirit similar to the one electron theory.

The Pyramids were technological siphons of the spirit of the earth. They produced natural energy. There are stories of people getting an electrical charge or seeing charges in the air around the almost if not dead pyramids of today. Maybe the Pyramids of old produced a mana that the magicians could tap that allowed them to work real magic. Remember where Jesus went to learn his magic.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: