Nigeria : The Child Witches of Nigeria; How can these people be so easily mislead?

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
If they said "the church" it seems as if that answers your question. Peace!
The church, in this case, is the mechanism by which these people are being mislead. My question is about what it is, culturally speaking, that makes them so susceptible to being mislead.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
John Clarke states:

1. "At this period in history, all Kings or Pharaohs traveled with a Magician"
  2. "Instead of you and I having a fight, we have a contest between our respective Magicians"
  3. "We didn’t take the nation to war, the two magicians settle the matter"
  4. "At this period in history there was no such thing as a Jew"

Ok, so how does one that deals with "Mysticism", "Magic", and "Kabbalah" have a contest between each other to "settle the matter" instead of nations going to war?

This is the question, not discussing "Judaism", again he says it doesn't exist at the time of the "Magicians".

Obviously, this is period of history, because Clarke mentions it to be on more than one occasion.

Respect
As I stated before, Clarke is only one source, and not a primary source of information, and what does he site as primary source material to substantiate his statement.

Do you realizes how his statement is not specific to any particular pharaoh or dynastic era?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
They mostly claim to be ancient Canaan priest. They are one of the few black tribes with Neanderthal DNA.
Yes, and I'm sure somewhere in here there is a link to the Canaanites and the following.

Paut Neteru is literally translated as "the bread of the gods" from Ancient Egyptian language. It is claimed by Ra Un Nefer Amen in his book Metu Neter (vol. 1) that the Paut Neteru is the progenitor of the Hebraic Tree of Life, also known as the Kabbalah. http://wikibin.org/articles/paut-neteru.html

As I stated in a previous post it was a "hint" so I don't really care what Dr so and do said but the members own body of knowledge and over standing. Thanks for your response.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013

That's what I thought - this garbage is in the BLACK spirituality/religion forum. Next time get a video with subtitles for the EUROPEAN woman narrating and :bs: ing, i.e., "we couldn't take these children." Yea, we know those Europeans splattered all over a BLACK forum CARE about black kids, don't we? Or maybe THEY have an agenda the haters don't care about so long as it pushes THEIR agenda?

Puh-lese! :rolleyes: I know the Christianity hate is rampant 'round here, but this is hate-trolling from the bottom of the barrel. Yuk!

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
"Give the pastor money and he can deliver the children"

Interesting that when watching they were translating the dialog up until after the man made this comment, or agreed with what the "journalist" was saying.

Soon after, a few others seemed to either interject and make some comments in regards to the comment, and it almost seems as if there was a minor disagreement between the man and a few others around.

Journalist: "He can deliver the children"?

Man with hat: "Yes man"

Voice over to the side: "unintelligible"​

I think I made out "pastor can't do that!"

Observe how the man attempted to go into "defensive explanation mode", hands and all.
Go back and watch, then the scene gets cut off.

Obviously, the varying sides within this community were not purposeful for this documentary.
:news:

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
That's what I thought - this garbage is in the BLACK spirituality/religion forum. Next time get a video with subtitles for the EUROPEAN woman narrating and :bs: ing, i.e., "we couldn't take these children." Yea, we know those Europeans splattered all over a BLACK forum CARE about black kids, don't we? Or maybe THEY have an agenda the haters don't care about so long as it pushes THEIR agenda?

Puh-lese! :rolleyes: I know the Christianity hate is rampant 'round here, but this is hate-trolling from the bottom of the barrel. Yuk!
hate-trolling? who?.. me?

What's wild is.. how you don't recognize that what is happening with these so-called "child witches" is a hustle.. and has nothing to do with Christianity.. but people like you see key words and just pop-off.. you should really roll-up your flag and roll-out.. or say something of substance.. There really is no need to run up in here hurling profanities and name-calling.. grow up.

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
hate-trolling? who?.. me?

What's wild is.. how you don't recognize that what is happening with these so-called "child witches" is a hustle.. and has nothing to do with Christianity.. but people like you see key words and just pop-off.. you should really roll-up your flag and roll-out.. or say something of substance.. There really is no need to run up in here hurling profanities and name-calling.. grow up.
Gimme a break! Every video you can scrape from the bottom of the barrel purporting to show African pastors as evil, low-life, ANTI-black charletons, you post up in heah! The only thing "wild" is your arrogance in thinking it has gone unnoticed. And so long as there is a :bs: flag to unfurl, :bs: will be exposed. This European inspired crap about black continentals? Something of substance, indeed!

42Tribes

May 21, 2014
Gimme a break! Every video you can scrape from the bottom of the barrel purporting to show African pastors as evil, low-life, ANTI-black charletons, you post up in heah! The only thing "wild" is your arrogance in thinking it has gone unnoticed. And so long as there is a :bs: flag to unfurl, :bs: will be exposed. This European inspired crap about black continentals? Something of substance, indeed!
This sorta reminds me of the Joseph Kony. Even if the whole thing was hoaxish why does Africa produce so much ammunition? You only see such insanity in Bible Belt religious cults, Africa and all over the Mid east. It reflects worse on nations that were colonized. There should be no reason for black people to adopt the long list of philosophical Abrahamic idiocy. Killing gays, witch hunting, Aposticism, waiting for Jesus to return in your lifetime, armed Catholic vs Protestant wars, destroying or ignoring your own history when it conflicts with the timeline, calling your brethren Pagens.

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
This sorta reminds me of the Joseph Kony. Even if the whole thing was hoaxish why does Africa produce so much ammunition? You only see such insanity in Bible Belt religious cults, Africa and all over the Mid east. It reflects worse on nations that were colonized. There should be no reason for black people to adopt the long list of philosophical Abrahamic idiocy. Killing gays, witch hunting, Aposticism, waiting for Jesus to return in your lifetime, armed Catholic vs Protestant wars, destroying or ignoring your own history when it conflicts with the timeline, calling your brethren Pagens.
What does any of this have to do with the views expressed in my post? :huh:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: