Black People : THE C.I.A.'S GREATEST HITS: KNOW THY ENEMY.

I-khan

Dec 27, 2005
FLATFOOTFLOOGIE said:
http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/CIA Hits/CIA_GreatestHits.html

This is one fantastic webpage.

It reveals to us, the nature of machiavellian government, and what it is prepared to do to maintain empire. After you read it, you understand that those who come to you talking garbage about "overthrowing the government" with a couple of rifles and some ninja suits, are truly ignorant and misguided.
thanx for the links but I would like to know who would take overthrowing any government that lightly,many people of our own that are deemed "concious" would say just to let whatever government the subject is about to self destruct.However I see your point on the fact of a "simple revolution" in any government,but do not forget that anything is possible.

good data nonetheless and it is much appreciated.

FLATFOOTFLOOGIE

Banned
Jun 14, 2006
I-khan said:
thanx for the links but I would like to know who would take overthrowing any government that lightly,many people of our own that are deemed "concious" would say just to let whatever government the subject is about to self destruct.However I see your point on the fact of a "simple revolution" in any government,but do not forget that anything is possible.

good data nonetheless and it is much appreciated.
Brother I-Khan, over the years I have heard a lotta people in a lotta places, public and private, make bold and ridiculous pronouncements, and that was the motive for my saying what I said. In the aftermath of those seven brothers being arrested in Florida, you should know that I am not speaking out of the side of my neck with my statement. In that case it was a classic setup by an agent provocateur, no doubt, and it is these agent provocateurs who've historically gotten US, as African Americans, caught up in silly wack situations which landed us in jail or dead.

Have you ever heard of William O'Neil, or Gene Roberts, or a brother known as Geronimo X? These were all brothers who were informers and agent provocateurs from our communities, and one(Gene Roberts)was a police officer in the NYPD who gave Malcolm X mouth-to-mouth resuscitation while he lay dying on the Audobon Ballroom stage. So, brother, this is my way of alerting us to how these folks oft operate - and, no, I don't believe in the impossibility of African folks coming to power anywhere. I just don't believe that is EVER achieved by making loud and ridiculous pronouncements, my brother. Can ya dig it?

I-khan

Dec 27, 2005
FLATFOOTFLOOGIE said:
Brother I-Khan, over the years I have heard a lotta people in a lotta places, public and private, make bold and ridiculous pronouncements, and that was the motive for my saying what I said. In the aftermath of those seven brothers being arrested in Florida, you should know that I am not speaking out of the side of my neck with my statement. In that case it was a classic setup by an agent provocateur, no doubt, and it is these agent provocateurs who've historically gotten US, as African Americans, caught up in silly wack situations which landed us in jail or dead.

Have you ever heard of William O'Neil, or Gene Roberts, or a brother known as Geronimo X? These were all brothers who were informers and agent provocateurs from our communities, and one(Gene Roberts)was a police officer in the NYPD who gave Malcolm X mouth-to-mouth resuscitation while he lay dying on the Audobon Ballroom stage. So, brother, this is my way of alerting us to how these folks oft operate - and, no, I don't believe in the impossibility of African folks coming to power anywhere. I just don't believe that is EVER achieved by making loud and ridiculous pronouncements, my brother. Can ya dig it?
I hear ya and thanx for the explanation. Speaking of those agents, we need to figure out a way to weed out those agents, and it is not just limited to the western hemisphere, Kwame Nkrumah had a few snakes in his garden. (even though the biggest snake, Williams, was an african-american man working for the CIA.)

FLATFOOTFLOOGIE

Banned
Jun 14, 2006
I-khan said:
I hear ya and thanx for the explanation. Speaking of those agents, we need to figure out a way to weed out those agents, and it is not just limited to the western hemisphere, Kwame Nkrumah had a few snakes in his garden. (even though the biggest snake, Williams, was an african-american man working for the CIA.)
Well, brother I-Khan, think of a weed and it's origins, and how when left to fester, weeds actually overwhelm a garden. Even when it appears they've been eradicated, they sprout up again, seemingly out of nowhere. THis is our problem in "weeding" out informants and snitches, and agent provocateurs in our midsts. The environment for the creation of such people is so fertile and hospitable, they can be found on any street corner, university classroom, military unit, or in corporate America. Even Shaq wants to align himself with the agents of our destruction.

While I don't believe we can "weed out" these people, I do believe we can make them less effective, and more easily DETECTABLE, by changing our own behaviour patterns, and by devising standards and criteria for whom we will be led by, and how. We can actually learn MORE from them by allowing them to stay within the framework of an organization than by weeding them out, and kicking them to the curb. My own inner-machiavelli tells me that by getting enough info on someone whom we've reason to believe is a snitch, that we can neutralize him or her in that way, as well.

But, the bottom line is that we have to set standards, guidelines, and criteria for our own behaviour, and it must be circumspect to the letter. If it is, it becomes very difficult for someone of that ilk to operate successfully. One of the things about our organizations in the past was, that we were not always very circumspect in our own behaviour. We were loud, boisterous, and too expressive with our rhetoric and styles of dress. We made ourselves targets, not only with our incendiary rhetoric and cool uni's, but with some less than salutary behavior(boozing, drugging, and sleeping around with anything with a skirt on - particularly with WHite Chicks). That kind of behavior tells the world what your weaknesses are, and how those weaknesses can be used to crush you. We should learn from those mistakes, and proceed cautiously and intelligently. Thanks for starting a good convo, brother.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : Al Green - Greatest Hits (Full Album) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
C Black People : The Greatest Con Job Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The Greatest Con Game Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikan Americans Are The Greatest Pretenders!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Your Greatest Enemy Is Your Religious Elitist Black Integration Assimilation Leadership Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Grateful woman gives her stepfather the greatest Christmas gift he could ask for Black People Doing Positive Things 2
DjajiPrime Black People Politics : Greatest Black/ African Leader? Black People Politics 6
chuck Black People : Muhammad Ali 'The Greatest' Freedom Fighter Of Our Times!! Black People Open Forum 9
Kemetstry Black Ancestors : Muhammad Ali - "THE GREATEST" - PASSES INTO GLORY Honoring Black Ancestors 11
Liberty Black Sports : THE GREATEST Black Sports 3
chuck Black People : Another Reason Brother Ali Is 'The Greatest' Among Us All! Black People Open Forum 1
S Black People : man we were beautiful! : Soul Power (The Greatest Music Festival, 1974) Black People Open Forum 0
1poetsought Black People : THE GREATEST Black People Open Forum 0
Breakthrough Black People : Your Greatest Inventory Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The NEEEGROW's Greatest Enemy Black People Open Forum 0
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : TWELVE YEARS A SLAVE by Solomon Northup - FULL Audio Book | Greatest Audio Books 12 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
macoo Black Muslims : Greatest men in the earth and the sky Islam Study Group 38
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Cory Doctorow - Computers as potentially your greatest ally and your worst traitor Science and Technology 8
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The greatest "REAL BLACK PEOPLE" Documentary of the Temptations Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Greatest of All Time Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black Ancestors : Ancestor Gil Nobels...The Greatest Afrakan Documentarist in America Honoring Black Ancestors 3
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : GREATEST SUPER BOWL TEAM OF ALL TIMES Black Sports 26
info-moetry Black People : Happy Physical Born to "The Greatest" Black People Open Forum 1
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Teddy Pendergrass - My Greatest Inspiration Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Black Christians : The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived! Christian Study Group 4
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Greatest Terrorist To Black People, Is Religion Chief Elder Osiris 0
Ankhur Black People : Poor people's Campaign in the land of the World's Greatest mineral Wealth Black People Open Forum 0
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : IN A LEAGUE OF THERE OWN 16 of the greatest super bowl teams square off. Black Sports 17
jamesfrmphilly Black People : over population is the greatest problem facing the planet today.... Black People Open Forum 4
rapchild Ghana : President Obama in Ghana(the greatest 24 hours ive eva seen) Ghana 17
cherryblossom Black Poetry : My Greatest Foe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : GREATEST JOURNEY of da CAVE (thy Womb)Sonnet Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
S Black Jokes Humor : GREATEST PRANK CALL EVER Black Jokes Humor 3
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Greatest Hip Hop Songs Black People Open Forum 8
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE GREATEST WEAPON USED TO DEFEAT THE BLACK WORLD Chief Elder Osiris 2
YungMiss Black Poetry : Role Model..My Greatest Insipration Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : WHAT IS OUR GREATEST WE.AP.ON? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 23
emanuel goodman Black Spirituality Religion : Physcial reality the greatest gift Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
Thuso The Greatest Mother's Day Gift Ever! Black Health and Wellness 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE GREATEST GIFT OF LIFE, IS TO KNOW Chief Elder Osiris 0
M Black People : I LEARNED BLACK HISTORY MONTH IS THE GREATEST IN THE CHAT LAST NIGHT Black People Open Forum 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE SECOND GREATEST ENEMY TO THE BLACK WORLD IS ? Chief Elder Osiris 3
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE GREATEST ENEMY TO AFRIKA, BLACK PEOPLE IN AFRIKA, AND THE USA !!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
G Black People : THE GREATEST MYSTERY NEVER TOLD. Where did the Society of the Horns originate from? Black People Open Forum 5
Sha'iyn Black People : our greatest advesary Black People Open Forum 0
tzevi1278 Black Poetry : "the syndrome" greatest love lost Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
SpiritualONE Black People : Greatest Mass Murderer Black People Open Forum 13
SpiritualONE Black People : Greatest Lie Ever Sold!!! Black People Open Forum 2
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : ?What Is The Greatest Known? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Greatest Evil That Grip Black Folks in america Chief Elder Osiris 1