Black People : The Breonna Taylor Incident - Can You Handle The Truth?

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
There's a lot of us that know that the so called 'war on drugs' is and has always had a white supremacy motivation. Then throw in a bit of Christian Taliban we gonna save you from yourself puritanical gospel for spice. Add in a profit for the drug co.'s, some protection for the alcohol racket, big $$$$'s for the police (they gotta have something to do!) and a control mechanism for the governmental powers that be for seasoned aging. Voila! You get no knock warrants terrorizing in the middle of the night when they could have more easily and safely just pick them up off the street in the noon day sun.

Ya wanna stop drug trafficking? You wanna get rid of drug rings and cartels?
Then make it all legal. ALL OF IT.
In fact if were up to me I'd give it away to any one of majority age that wanted it. It'd be free for the asking.

Instead centering on the supposed 'crime' of using or selling drugs the right questions is why is its use so prevalent within this society? Why is alcohol such a big money maker? Why does the 'legal' drug usage of psychotropics top the world in this country?

Start asking the right questions to begin with instead starting at a faulty premise. Then what's right or wrong becomes much clearer.

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
The police are in the protection racket. The questions that need to be asked are who and what are they protecting because it sure ain't us nor for that matter the population at large as the whole.

Maybe the police could be civilized if we made it into a force that was strictly drafted from the general population..........all those drafted would be required to serve for 4 years.

directlite

Sep 1, 2020
Things to consider
Breonna Taylor was not killed because she was black.
But she was, even if it was for propaganda. When police are dealing with white people they are more considerate and more cautious. This is not a case we should be looking for justice to be upheld, as with all the cases in history. It's time we start addressing things on a higher level. Higher than the state. A spiritual level but I know most people aren't accustomed to that conversation...

The real propaganda is thinking the most we can do is hope for justice, vote for better days.... We have more power than hoping and voting.

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
2 Women wrongly murdered by 'frat' officers sworn to aid and protect.

On the left is Justine Diamond (ie. Australian American). Gunned down in Minnasota. Her family was awarded $55,000.000.
On the right is Breonna Taylor (ie. African American). Gunned down in Kentucky. Her family was awarded $12,000,000.

1600372057544.png

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Just Because - Johnnie Taylor Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Video: Koko Taylor - Merry, Merry Christmas (Lyrics) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Umar Black People : The Most Intelligent Thing Said about Nikki, Taylor, VMA's and #SandraBrown Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black Entertainment : Meshach Taylor Gone @ 67 Black Entertainment 0
shaka64 Black Sports : Taylor Townsend at the French Open Black Sports 3
jamesfrmphilly Audio Video Web Conferencing : CECIL TAYLOR Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
jamesfrmphilly Liberia : War crimes court upholds 50 years for Liberia’s Charles Taylor Liberia 3
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Koko Taylor - I'm a Woman Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : FLOYD TAYLOR - I MISS MY DADDY Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Taylor conviction sends warning to tyrants Black People Politics 11
Keita Kenyatta Black People : GARY TAYLOR ---MY BLACKNESS Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Sunday Noon ET CHAT Topic: Ms Taylor and Rosa the Radical OldSoul 0
cherryblossom Black Ancestors : Taylor Rogers Honoring Black Ancestors 2
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Everything's Out In The Open - Johnnie Taylor Audio Video Web Conferencing 4
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Koko Taylor, Wang Dang Doodle!!!!! Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Black Men: Food for thought: Johnny Taylor - Who's Making Love Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Paul Taylor - Groove Zone Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : Ted Taylor Black Entertainment 2
river Black Entertainment : Elizabeth Taylor Died this Morning Black Entertainment 5
Amnat77 African American History Culture : Recy Taylor: A Symbol of Jim Crow's Forgotten Horror African American History Culture 3
S Black Entertainment : ART: "Whip My Hair" Choregraphy by J.R. Taylor Black Entertainment 1
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : Johnny Taylor Black Entertainment 14
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : Billy Taylor Black Entertainment 2
cherryblossom Black Women : Margaret Taylor Goss Burroughs Black Women 0
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : KoKo Taylor: 09/28/1928 - 06/03/2009 Black Entertainment 6
O Black Entertainment : MALINDA-BOBBY TAYLOR AND THE VANCOUVERS Black Entertainment 0
R Black People : Susan Taylor may have been fired Black People Open Forum 1
Monetary Black Sports : Middleweight champ Taylor might change weight class Black Sports 0
Monetary Black Sports : Taylor in negotiations to fight 'Contender' Mora Black Sports 8
K Nigeria : Do you approve of Nigeria handing over Charles Taylor to U.N Nigeria 64
Monetary Black Sports : Wright agrees to Taylor fight to avoid purse bid Black Sports 10
M Black Sports : Jermaine Taylor v Sam Soliman April 15 Black Sports 2
Monetary Black People : R Kelly Sings the National Anthem at the Taylor/Hopkins Fight Black People Open Forum 7
M Black Sports : Jermaine Taylor on Jim Rome today Black Sports 4
O Black Sports : Hopkins vs Taylor Black Sports 44
P Black Sports : Bernard Hopkins vs Jermaine Taylor preview Black Sports 11
P Black Sports : Jermaine Taylor fights William Joppy on Saturday! Black Sports 5
P Black Sports : Jermaine Taylor is going to fight on June 19th! Black Sports 4
alyce Quiet Poetry Lounge : Ronald Thomas Troy Anthony Taylor, III Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
M Black Poetry : I Need You To Rock Me Baby! Collab With Koko Taylor Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Writeous1 Black People : The Daniel Prude Incident - The Psychological War Continues Black People Open Forum 2
IFE Black People : People are boycotting LA Fitness over racist incident, despite apology Black People Open Forum 1
IFE Black People : Woman accused of shooting man during road rage incident released from jail Black People Open Forum 1
Fine1952 Black People : Lebron's Graffiti Incident Black People Open Forum 2
IFE Black People : Student's leg to be amputated today after incident with teacher Black People Open Forum 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : man-booted-out-of-marine-corps-after-racially-charged-incident-during-trump-rally Black People Politics 0
OldSoul OldSoul : The Incident You Have To See To Understand Why Students Wanted Mizzou's President To Go OldSoul 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Privilege (White) of ‘Arrest Without Incident’ Black People Open Forum 1
Alarm Clock Black People : Jay-Z Says that People are Ridiculing Him Unfairly Over the Barneys Racial Profiling Incident Black People Open Forum 13
dunwiddat Black People : Another Racist Incident Black People Open Forum 1