Black Entertainment : The Breakfast Club

Ndugu

Reaction score
I seen the Breakfast Club on youtube. Good show, but whare there no more shows like this? or I Imhotep Gary Byrds Global Black Experience, who has all of them and scholars , like them on radio , WLIB AM???

Symbol of America

Reaction score
I seen the Breakfast Club on youtube. Good show, but whare there no more shows like this? or I Imhotep Gary Byrds Global Black Experience, who has all of them and scholars , like them on radio , WLIB AM???
WLIB AM??? What's the question bruh? Actually I'm going to give you the answer you may not know or not want to accept but most if not all "But a few uninformed" Blacks in the Metro NYC area listened to radio station WWRL (1600 khz AM) because it was wholly and totally Black owned from it's inception until two years ago. On the other hand radio station WLIB (1190 khz AM) was wholly and totally owned by Jews until the Black community in the Metro NYC area protested and boycotted relentlessly until the mid 70's. Take care.

ogoun

Reaction score
If I understand your question correctly Ndugu and the problem you ask after; is how does outside influences that colored or tainted the past even as they were being formed in that distant time so how should that inform the now we experience in the today? *
That was a question that the interviewer Gary Byrds(?) kept asking in various ways and always was left hanging in midair by all the panelists. So was never answered.
It is still a question some very bright minds are grappling with:

That is a bit muddled, if asked I'll try make it clearer.

ogoun

Reaction score
Point taken Brother.
But I never take in 'The Breakfast Club' as anything as not much more than lite fluff (read entertainment) mixed with small bits of insights at best. Nor do I expect anyone else to do otherwise like ya know really take them seriously.
Would if it were my program be a lot more interrogatory? I like to think so....but someone has to pay the rent.
Ya do what one has too don't ya know.....so people want fluff they don't want no mind bending heavy weight to start the day with.
Not all of us have the luxury to eat drink and sleep on the heavy day in and day out.

Symbol of America

Reaction score
Point taken Brother.
But I never take in 'The Breakfast Club' as anything as not much more than lite fluff (read entertainment) mixed with small bits of insights at best. Nor do I expect anyone else to do otherwise like ya know really take them seriously.
Would if it were my program be a lot more interrogatory? I like to think so....but someone has to pay the rent.
Ya do what one has too don't ya know.....so people want fluff they don't want no mind bending heavy weight to start the day with.
Not all of us have the luxury to eat drink and sleep on the heavy day in and day out.
LOL!!!! U SO BAD!!!!!!!

ogoun

Reaction score
Kamala Harris was mentioned earlier by brother James so I thought I'd look that interview up and give it a listen (yeh she sound like a politician). I'm not a fan of hers but thought maybe everyone should hear and see and judge for themselves.

Symbol of America

Reaction score
Kamala Harris was mentioned earlier by brother James so I thought I'd look that interview up and give it a listen (yeh she sound like a politician). I'm not a fan of hers but thought maybe everyone should hear and see and judge for themselves.
Too bad TBC host's didn't ask Kamala Devi Gopalan Harris Emhoff who is half Hindi about why she conveniently leaves off the last name of her new Jewish husbands name Douglas Emhoff. Well I don't think any and everything about the political Meghan Markle is really gonna matter in 2020 because supposedly we real Blacks is fully woke so toot your big foghorn mouth in The Land of Milk and Honey. Do that. Not that it's gonna in any way, shape or form help you next year but good luck anyway Mrs. Emhoff. Shalom.