Black People : The Black Vote

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

Oct 4, 2019
For Black Afrikans To Vote In The Up, Coming Election, Is To Verify The Hatred We Have For The Self Of Black Afrikan People Everywhere!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

What I Am About To Share With Black Afrikan People Is Going To Make The ****** As Defined By White Racist And Negro Afrikan Americans Very Angry, because they are so well conditioned by that white racist Luciferian Human Being To keep Black Afrikans in a place mentally where white racist has positioned Black Afrikans to be in America and in the World, so all of you Black Afrikans who have the bravery of Mind, Stand Tall and be unwavering in the presence of the Divine Truth that I share With You, I being Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala who is of the Divine Mind that takes no part in lying to manipulate the Black Afrikan Family, for Family is Universal Sacred, beloved!!!

Profane Lies keep you asleep but the Divine Truth Awaken You To Know The Value Of Freedom, which is why I have the obligation to share the Divine Truth with Black Afrikan people, some accept and many do not, the sign of how far the Black Afrikan World has fallen from the Nature Of Our Divine Design.

So Consider This:

A Divine Mind is a Liberated Mind as is not impressed nor is persuaded by the political propaganda that is overloading the mind of Black Afrikans everywhere concerning the importance this presidential election in America is to Black Afrikan people.

Let me share this Divine Truth with all Divine Minded Garvey like-minded Black Afrikan people, Time has to turn into experience and experience is a Master Teacher and it has taught to the Thinking Minded Black Afrikans that Americans politics is of no benefit to the Black Afrikan people in America not by choice and in the world in general.

Because there is no evidence of the empirical fact that Black Afrikans voting in white America Racist Prejudice political game is of Liberating benefit to Black Afrikan people and I ask Black Afrikans to not continue to allow ourselves to be used under and by false pretense claiming that participating in the voting process in America benefit Black Afrikan people, and I ask Black Afrikan people to hold up!, Stop for a moment, take a look with the intent to see with your Divine Mind at Afrika and the condition of Black Afrikan people today, **** comparing our condition on a Time sequence basis, deal in real-time and not past Time movement and share with me what you see, is it something you feel justified in continuing to be persuaded by the Americans political machine of both political parties, have either been Respectful to you for the way you vote in their political game, do your Black *** now live under the canopy of Freedom in America absent of unjust Racist Prejudice?

Hell No, I will answer with that Divine Truth for you, experience in voting teaches you that Divine Truth, so I ask of Black Afrikans in America, not by choice, why do you continue to allow your Black Mind to be subjected to such propaganda lies about how important voting is to Black Afrikan people, to be in a position to do what?

The Greatest Message of Independence Black Afrikans in America can send to that white racist Luciferian Human Being is to refrain from voting in this upcoming presidential election, you who do not have any bargaining chips on the political table, just your conditional loyalty to the political oligarchy in America.

I share the quality of information with Black Afrikan people that comes from a Divine Thinking Mind and not a racist profane mind that has Black Afrikans believing it will be the end of the world, be the end of the Black world if you did not vote Democrat in this coming presidential election ( Selection ) nothing could be further from the Divine Truth than that Lie, beloved, as a matter of fact, you will for the first time be demonstrating your independence in decision making in America and on that path lead to your Black Afrikan Freedom from America to be in Afrika with our Enslaved Afrikans Reparation/Repatriation, beloved.

As you know by now, I share the Divine Truth with Black Afrikan people **** who it might offend and any Black Afrikan the Divine Truth offends revealed themselves to be the enemy to Afrika and Black Afrikan Freedom to be in Afrika.

You see, how the Black Afrikan in America not by choice vote affect all Black Afrikans everywhere on this Earth, so you Black Afrikans need to be mindful of that fact.

Because, as that white racist has told you that America is the Greatest Country in the World and will remain so as long as that white racist maintain control over the Mind of the Black Afrikan World who have been made to be scattered to the four corners of the earth securing the weakness of the Black World, only when there be a Mass Exodus Back To The Continent Of Afrika by Black Afrikans will the sign of Freedom will begin to reveal its presence and Freedom in Afrika for the Black Afrikans will have America to boast no more of being the Greatest Country in the World, not when there is a United States Of Afrika Governing Black Afrikan people in Afrika.

So, it is an advantage to America to keep your Black behind ignorant and complacent to the affairs of the world, the Black world in the particular beloved.

So Voting is not Black Afrikan Salvation, Freedom is the Divine True Representative of our Salvation to be in Afrika and where there is Black Afrikans Freedom there is a Unified Black Afrikan Nation in Afrika being Governed by a United States Of Afrika Government, all of Afrika is included in that Freedom presence beloved!!!

So, the Black Afrikan obligation is not to the racist democratic party, it must be to the Garveyian Philosophy, Afrika For The Black Afrikans and a Unified Black Afrikan Nation in Afrika beloved!!!

As Garvey Would Share, Up Up You Mighty Race And Accomplish What You Will!!!

The Will Of A Divine Mind Is Powerfully Independent Beloved, And Reparation/Repatriation Must Be Our Will To Collect In Behalf Of Our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors, Of Which You Black Afrikans In America not by choice are!!

Divine Respect

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fine1952 Black People Politics : The Black Right To Vote Black People Politics 139
O Black People Politics : Andrew Yang and the Black Vote Black People Politics 7
A Black People Politics : Why do most Black Women vote Democrat? IDGI Black People Politics 3
C Black People Politics : Why did 13% of black men vote for Trump? Black People Politics 2
nilevalley Black People Politics : I will even speak in tongues Black people if you promise me your vote! Black People Politics 12
Al D Black People : Vote for National Black Solidarity Day Black People Open Forum 31
Liberty Black People Politics : Why Black People Should Not Vote In The 2016 Presidential Election Black People Politics 109
Liberty Black People Politics : Hillary Clinton Should Ask for Black America's Forgiveness Before She Asks for its Vote Black People Politics 28
Destee Black People Politics : Is The Black Vote Necessary To Win the US Presidency? Black People Politics 70
Liberty Black People Politics : Jan. 7, 2008: The Day Hillary Clinton Lost the Black Vote Black People Politics 13
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Suddenly Democrats Have To Worry About The Black Vote Black People Politics 6
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Trump Says Americans Won’t Vote For Another Black President Because Obama Was So Bad Black People Politics 46
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Black Vote Rising, Black Power Diminishing, Black Condition Worsening Black People Politics 32
RAPTOR Black People Politics : SOME BLACK PASTORS TELL FLOCK NOT TO VOTE Black People Politics 3
Enki Black People Politics : Black Voters Told, 'Relax, Don't Vote' Black People Politics 39
Destee Black People Politics : Romney : If Black People Want Free Stuff, They Need to Vote for Obama Black People Politics 0
Ankhur Black People : White Supremists Feared the Power of the Black Vote Back then/ Still do Now and seek to Supress it Black People Open Forum 29
N Black People : Illuminati FEAR the black vote!!! Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : Why All Black People Of Voting Age Should Still Vote! Black People Open Forum 21
C Black People : The Problem With Black Folks Is Black Folks Black People Open Forum 2
Discerning Black People Politics : Kristen Welker made all Black women proud tonight Black People Politics 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Our Black Party Black People Politics 0
C Black People : There Is No Victory For Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 0
Don Fletcher Black Poetry : Black Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Short Stories : New book reveals Malcolm X secretly met the KKK to discuss setting up a ‘separate state’ for Black Americans Short Stories - Authors - Writing 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Ice Cube Helped Develop a New ‘Black Trump Platform’ and Fans Are Calling Him Out Over It Black People Politics 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Killer Mike's majority Black and Latino owned online bank already has 'tens of thousands' on the waiting list Black Money Business Jobs 0
C Black People : The Mind Of Black Afrikan Americans Black People Open Forum 1
OldSoul Black People : BLACK PARADE- Beyonce by Jene Marie Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : JPMorgan Chase is making a $30 billion commitment to help address U.S. wealth in equality, in underserved Black and Latino Communities Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People Politics : LACK OF SUPPORT FOR DEMOCRATS ( BLUE STATES ) IS BECAUSE REPUBLICANS DON'T WANT TO HELP THE BLACK ( DEMOCRATIC ) COMMUNITY Black People Politics 0
OldSoul Black People : What it means to be Black in Brazil Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - Oct 4, 2020 - Say their names - Black Women Killed by Police Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikans Must Learn Again Black People Open Forum 0
SwagII Black People Politics : The Black Experience is Still a Tragedy, Yet Some Blacks Support Our Oppressors! Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : 'Blatant disregard and disrespect of Black people': Virginia district apologizes for segregated schools - 53 years later Black Education / Schools 0
C Black People : A Disorganized Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikan Sacrifice Black People Open Forum 0
Energy Black Spirituality Religion : Don't Forget, The BIBLE is the ULTIMATE Black History book Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Al D Black People : The black-owned coffee firm that became a bestseller Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People Politics : JOE BIDEN’S AGENDA _ FOR THE BLACK COMMUNITY Black People Politics 4
C Black People : If Black Lives Matter Is So ProBlack Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Black Leaders Discussion feat. Angela Davis, Kwame Ture & Fannie Lou Hamer (1973) Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : ?Did Black Women Author The Bible? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Pull Out of the Kentucky Derby? Pressure on a Black Owner Mounts Black Sports 1
C Black People : Are There Any Black Afrikans Interested In Freedom? Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : 19 Black families purchase 96 acres of land to create a 'safe haven' for Black people Black People Doing Positive Things 3
A Black People : Gossiping about Black Folks. Black People Open Forum 2
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BLACK MAN WINS INNOVATIVE PATENT Black Money Business Jobs 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : BLACK PANTHER STAR DIES OF CANCER Black Entertainment 2