Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
Black Labor Powernomics.jpg

It is highly recommended that all Black voters make themselves informed by reading both of these well written books by Dr. Claude Anderson before casting their ballots.

Your vote is an economic tool, learn how to use it or continue to rant about repubican/democratic issues. Neither one of these parties give a flying fig about your self interests!

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
Although this book is 19 years old, did you know?

"...The late rapper Nipsey Hussle “followed Dr. Claud Anderson’s PowerNomics Principles, ‘building and buying the block,’ the real solution to combating the ill effects of gentrification in major cities across America that displace Blacks daily, even, for some, becoming homeless while working a job,” wrote Dr. Rosie Milligan, author of Black America Faces Economic Crisis, in the Pasadena Journal..."

Answer: Prolly not!

Mic Tightner

Feb 28, 2020
Wow. I probably can still use some knowledge from it I'm sure, as it is normal practice for things hidden in plain view to be very significant in the shaping of thinking and simultaneously even more so non-thinking. A rapper's craft at commanding his audience to admire the way they communicate rhythmatically and then believing their beliefs is similar to that of the present #1 politician's patterns of bragging, bullying, belittling and the all time favorite name calling. We are certainly witnessing a true master of ceremony. It still does not erase the fact of the initial message relayed to ignite their claim to fame. Again, what affects man the most he knows the least about and only the privileged are afforded the luxury of learning how to maneuver through the law on their own terms. And yet again still, Anything that works against you, can work for you once you understand the principles on reverse.

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
Well stated, and undoubted the most civil discourse yet on this topic!

Wow. I probably can still use some knowledge from it I'm sure, as it is normal practice for things hidden in plain view to be very significant in the shaping of thinking and simultaneously even more so non-thinking. A rapper's craft at commanding his audience to admire the way they communicate rhythmatically and then believing their beliefs is similar to that of the present #1 politician's patterns of bragging, bullying, belittling and the all time favorite name calling. We are certainly witnessing a true master of ceremony. It still does not erase the fact of the initial message relayed to ignite their claim to fame. Again, what affects man the most he knows the least about and only the privileged are afforded the luxury of learning how to maneuver through the law on their own terms. And yet again still, Anything that works against you, can work for you once you understand the principles on reverse.

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
The NAACP is a Jewish organization which has never had the best interest of black folk at heart -- Eye know Bernie Sanders is a Jew so it is not difficult to connect the dots. Never cared for him anyway, trying to play like he like black people. to get those votes.

Did he not learn from the previous run? Answer: Eye Guess Not! Eye will vote in the primary's but not for his @$$.

This is AmeriKKKa backdooring the holocaust victims, smh.

Last edited:
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: