tender moment between

You & I

Promises of pleasured hopes are bound to

materialize, intertwine, and unwind

Is that your lovejuices dripping all about
your personal mind?

Breast stroking in your karma now drenched in
your sweet secretions and sweat

Slow down there baby - it ain’t happening yet!

Hold on to that spirited lust that’s innocent
and quite pure

Give in to me; cry out erotically
like a virgin’s first exhaled breath

after
penetration

Oh yeah; no doubt wanting more!

Fingering your mind’s love canal - moistening
the way for the birth of a fantasy come true

Eroticized whispers accentuate my positive
touch when you…

Touch me there merely in
thought

K
I
N
E
T
I
C
A
L
L
Y

Softly I caress your sensual mystique while
masturbating both of our mental physiques

bringing
our every thought to

O~R~G~A~S~M
~~~~~~~F
~~~~~~~T
~~~~~~~E
~~~~~~~R
O~R~G~A~S~M
~~~~~~~F
~~~~~~~T
~~~~~~~E
~~~~~~~R
O~R~G~A~S~M

They flow intensely and they flow true!

With deeper infiltration of your {inner) sanctum

Going where none will surely go again

Cause I am now in you - metaphorically

I'm exactly right where you want me to be!

With eyes closed and lips tenderly bitten ever
so slightly, sheets gripped in clenched fists

My mental manhood thrusts deeply into your
woman’s secret nightly inhibitions…

P~e~N~e~T~r~A~t~I~N~g your cerebral
walls of desire so carefully built to conceal
your lovely yearning for your psyche’s secret
birth of its fantasy

Extremely wet like the ocean true, you sleep…

peacefully

Trying not to disturb your own sweetest love
groove cause…

you’re almost there

Wanting not to awaken in a cold sweat

For the sexual tension remains hot and heated…

sure that my imagined tongue is still there too

Impregnating your psyche with millions of
pheromones from just a single shot of me…

Your

F~A~N~T~A~S~Y

is born

It’s now our

soul’s

R~E~A~L~I~T~Y!

©GQINC2002

Reason

Mar 23, 2001
Metro Detroit
Occupation
Education/Administrative
Q

Dog you aint even gone cook dat **** huh? Just gone serve it to us RAW like dat?

Happy New Year Bruh! I see you been in the lab again...lol This hea was all flame!

Madd Respect
Reas

GA_Sunshyne

Mar 14, 2001
The PeAcH State
Occupation
Lover of Words
Gee-Que.

**** You!!...

here it is 2002... & i DO NOT want to be going
BACK on the oxygen!! :) you would think that
after alla this tyme, i'd learn how NOT to become
breath-less while reading you! i guess some
things neva change tho'... like the sheer beauty
of your flow & the way it always moves me. (RT)

AlwaysAlwaysLove.
BlakGurl :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : Created Or Birth Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Belief Create The Fool But Divine Knowledge Give Birth To Wisdom. Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : A Black Woman who was given three days to live at birth graduates from college Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : MALE BIRTH CONTROL TESTED Black Health and Wellness 0
Ndugu Black People : Voter Supression, in the birth state of the leader , that battled for the Voting Rights Act Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Condoleezza Rice says America was born with a birth defect: slavery African American History Culture 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : DEFINITION OF GOSPEL (Euaggelion): A Birth or military victory By Andre Austin I first learned of AACOOLDRE 1
B Black People : I would like to know what do these numbers on a birth certificate mean, "054 CT 1922:4"? Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Megachurch pastor ignites debate after suggesting that Christianity doesn’t hinge on Jesus’ birth Christian Study Group 4
IFE Black Entertainment : BIRTH OF A NATION TAKES LIBERITIES WITH THE TRUTH Black Entertainment 1
IFE Black Entertainment : Stop Blaming Black Women for ‘Birth of a Nation’s’ Low Opening Black Entertainment 15
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : birth-of-a-nation-dismal-debut Black Entertainment 38
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : BIRTH of a NATION: REVIEW Black Entertainment 5
1poetsought Black Poetry : Birth This... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : JOSEPHUS's JOKE on THE HOLY BIRTH AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Scandal epicode spoofs Saturnalia Christmas birth into death AACOOLDRE 1
Queenie Black Entertainment : Birth of a Nation Black Entertainment 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : #NatTurner: 'Birth of a Nation' is more than just a film Black Entertainment 121
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : teen-birth-rates-fall-to all time-low Black Health and Wellness 0
OldSoul OldSoul : NATE PARKER MAKES HISTORY AT SUNDANCE AS “BIRTH OF A NATION” EARNS LARGEST FESTIVAL DEAL EVER OldSoul 30
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : yo mama lied on your Birth Cert: farrakhan + Obama AACOOLDRE 0
TruthHitman Black Spirituality Religion : The Virgin BIRTH MYTH Theory Exposed Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Michael Smith Black Spirituality Religion : THE REAL-STORY OF YASHUA'S BIRTH Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
Asomfwaa Black Parenting : $6,000 to Birth a Child. No thanks. Alternatives? Black Parenting 29
KaHotep Black Poetry : resistance mountains power, women birth school Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
KaHotep Black Poetry : Giving Birth They Follow Suit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
legit-writer Black People : Partial Birth Abortions Black People Open Forum 9
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : france gives free birth control and abortions.. Black Health and Wellness 2
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : NEW BIRTH WILDFLOWER Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Shikamaru Black Money Business Jobs : [Legal History] Birth Certificates, Identity, Law, and You Black Money Business Jobs 2
Destee Single Black Mothers : Hi My Name is Destee and I am a Single Black Mother - Pregnant at 16 - Gave Birth at 17 Black Women 41
Destee Black People Politics : Arizona Sheriff Unveils Obama Birth Probe Black People Politics 9
Ankhur Black People : How Would Dr King have desired to Be Honored, By Us 83 Years After His Birth Black People Open Forum 0
VirgoMistress Black Women : At home birth or hospital birth Black Women 6
K Black Astrology : The Significance of My Birth Date Black Astrology 8
Amnat77 Black People : Trump aide says release of unofficial birth certificate an 'oversight' Black People Open Forum 5
MsInterpret Black People : Ohio Woman turns 119 but no birth certificate Black People Open Forum 9
S Black People : MLK: "The Birth Of A New Nation" sermon Black People Open Forum 0
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : New Birth Black Entertainment 2
Kemetstry Black People : Recession Lowers Teen Birth Rate Black People Open Forum 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Mary's Age when she gave birth AACOOLDRE 3
PurpleMoons Black Women : Birth Control Lotion? Black Women 10
S Nigeria : Nigerian Couple Give Birth to Blue-Eyed Blonde Hair Baby Nigeria 5
R Black People : Birth Control Pills Making Women Choose Mr. Wrong Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black People : Brzezinski and the birth of the Taliban and Al Qeada Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : Black Brazilian mother gave birth to three white children Black People Open Forum 21
Destee Black People : Condoleeza Rice - U.S. has a Birth Defect - Racism Black People Open Forum 7
KWABENA Black Astrology : Michael Jordan's Birth-Natal Chart Black Astrology 2
KWABENA Black Astrology : Trouble, or just 'T.O.?' - Terrell Owens' Birth-Natal Chart Black Astrology 17
KWABENA Black Astrology : Air Kobe! - Kobe Bryant's Birth-Natal Chart Black Astrology 0