Science and Technology : The Binary Math of the Ethiopians

Senegal

Jun 7, 2016
I work in the IT field as a engineer and I was impressed and deeply humbled by my discovery of a math process used by the ancient Ethiopians (still in use today) to do math problems. They used the principles of the binary system to do multiplication. Learning this method really helped me understand what I am doing when I am doing sub netting and converting decimal to binary. Just working with it for 30 minutes probably helped alter my brain synapses.

Last edited:

Black Cypher

Nov 26, 2016
Well, what good is it doing them now? I don't know of any world renowned Ethiopian mathematicians or leading centers for mathematics in Ethiopia. Why?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Plato use of Binary Techniques to explain Justice same process in the NT AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Binary Teachings in the New Testament AACOOLDRE 0
Khasm13 Khasm13 : binary star Khasm13 10
blakverb Black Poetry : Bin(HER)ry System (Binary System*) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
O Black People : Math Summer Challenge (For Kiddos) Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : He tried to fix his luck because he's mixed up and confuse been used like soap in a bathtub this is not a the path of love you can do the math in a cl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Frequencies, Math, Science and Greek Alphabet(Nerds Only) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Enki Black Education / Schools : Teacher Gives Racist Math Quiz About ‘Pimps,’ ‘Ho’s’ And Drug Deals Black Education / Schools 6
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Discoveries in Theology Vs. Math & Science AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Africa builds expertise in science, tech, engineering, math All Things Africa 6
legit-writer Black People : For The Math Minded People Black People Open Forum 38
cherryblossom Black Positive People : Marcus Blackwell, Jr: Teaching Music through Math Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Dogecoin - Backed by a Meme and Math Science and Technology 5
S Science and Technology : The "Kill Math" Project Science and Technology 0
S Ethiopia : ANCIENT MATH of ETHIOPIA - Amazing Methods of Calculation Ethiopia 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : (Of All Illusions, Math Never Lies)The End of Black America? Black People Open Forum 48
candeesweet Black Haiku : Math Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Do you really know your MATH - Mathematics Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Do you really know your MATH - Mathematics Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
RAPTOR Black People : Atlanta Metro-Area School District Defends Using Slavery Equations To Teach Math To Third Graders Black People Open Forum 8
Black-king Black Education / Schools : STEM Education And Jobs: Declining Numbers Of Blacks Seen In Math, Science Black Education / Schools 31
river Black Jokes Humor : I Didn't Finish High School Math Black Jokes Humor 1
cherryblossom Black Christians : Math and the Bible Christian Study Group 6
Precise Allah Nation of Gods and Earths : Be the Math!!! Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 0
T Black Poetry : Do The Math Baby XXX-XX = All A Man Needs! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
K Black People : The art in math and science... Black People Open Forum 0
M Black Spirituality Religion : A PIE CAN'T BE SQARED DO THE MATH Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
M Black Spirituality Religion : Symbolism and The Math of His Rib Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
4 Black Jokes Humor : Math Can Be Fun!! Black Jokes Humor 2
K Black Education / Schools : Scholarships for Math and Science Black Education / Schools 2
E Black Poetry : Pronouns, Simple Math & Time Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
1poetsought Black Poetry : New Math in the Millennium Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : Math problem for RATEM Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Chevron Dove Black Hebrew Israelites : ISRAEL as ETHIOPIANS & The Remnant of Edom ... Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
Bunmi Doyin Ethiopia : Ethiopians Before Christianity? Ethiopia 9
cherryblossom Ethiopia : Candace Queen Of the Ethiopians Ethiopia 19
T Ethiopia : ETHIOPIANS AND ERITEANS Ethiopia 0