Science and Technology : The biggest problems with putting microchips in employees

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Control,

The biggest problems with putting microchips in employees

Wisconsin-based Three Square Market made headlines this week when it announced that it would soon inject RFID microchips into more than half of its employees. The company says the implants, which are voluntary, will allow workers to open locked doors and pay for snacks and meals in its cafeteria similar to traditional security cards ...

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/biggest-problems-putting-microchips-employees-132325693.html

RFID is totally different from GPS

By

Daniel Howley
Technology Editor
Yahoo FinanceJuly 27, 2017

Lunar Cycle

Jul 16, 2017
I have my doggies chipped with the understanding from the company (In writing) that if they suffer any adverse reaction to the chips, the implanting of, routine and preventive maintenance or removal of said chips the entire cost plus is on them. I'm curious as to who pays the medical cost if an RFID chip has an adverse effect on a company employee? Another not so secret violation of a citizens right to privacy and HIPAA is Ancestry.com and MyHeritage.com making it's DNA database available to the CDC and Federal law enforcement agencies with VICAP clearance without a subpoena. Same for intrinsic personal information on a motor vehicle operators license contained on the magnetic strip which has been available to law enforcement officers SPRINT data terminal equipped vehicles now being made available to retailers & even bars and clubs that sell alcoholic beverages. The most foolhardy setup for the violation of gullible citizens right to privacy are Central Station Alarm Monitoring Companies who offer premium security plans that offer two way microphones embedded in their surveillance cameras to talk to the homeowner for only GOD knows why or to threaten an intruder that has tripped the perimeter detection system. Wireless security systems and low end non encrypted WiFi modems are a veritable playground for hackers who drive around neighborhoods sniffing for signals to hijack or to access and hack IP's. Progressives scandalous Snapshot Program is such a scam that the Insurance Underwriters have fully admitted themselves that the program actually rarely lowers but raises the insured members premiums if they make a certain number of legitimate non hazardous stops within a given time period among other anomalies not included in the programs brochure. This is not tin foil hat conspiracy theory claptrap, this is real world so an informed consumer is a wise consumer.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
This is some anti Christ s**t!!!!!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I have my doggies chipped with the understanding from the company (In writing) that if they suffer any adverse reaction to the chips, the implanting of, routine and preventive maintenance or removal of said chips the entire cost plus is on them. I'm curious as to who pays the medical cost if an RFID chip has an adverse effect on a company employee? Another not so secret violation of a citizens right to privacy and HIPAA is Ancestry.com and MyHeritage.com making it's DNA database available to the CDC and Federal law enforcement agencies with VICAP clearance without a subpoena. Same for intrinsic personal information on a motor vehicle operators license contained on the magnetic strip which has been available to law enforcement officers SPRINT data terminal equipped vehicles now being made available to retailers & even bars and clubs that sell alcoholic beverages. The most foolhardy setup for the violation of gullible citizens right to privacy are Central Station Alarm Monitoring Companies who offer premium security plans that offer two way microphones embedded in their surveillance cameras to talk to the homeowner for only GOD knows why or to threaten an intruder that has tripped the perimeter detection system. Wireless security systems and low end non encrypted WiFi modems are a veritable playground for hackers who drive around neighborhoods sniffing for signals to hijack or to access and hack IP's. Progressives scandalous Snapshot Program is such a scam that the Insurance Underwriters have fully admitted themselves that the program actually rarely lowers but raises the insured members premiums if they make a certain number of legitimate non hazardous stops within a given time period among other anomalies not included in the programs brochure. This is not tin foil hat conspiracy theory claptrap, this is real world so an informed consumer is a wise consumer.

Very good information, thanks for sharing this.

My only problem is with the doggie misspeak, lol ... You do not have doggies, they are more like killers ... You are very well protected.

https://destee.com/threads/is-owning-a-pet-a-luxury.72261/page-3#post-988240

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: