Science and Technology : The biggest problems with putting microchips in employees

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Control,

The biggest problems with putting microchips in employees

Wisconsin-based Three Square Market made headlines this week when it announced that it would soon inject RFID microchips into more than half of its employees. The company says the implants, which are voluntary, will allow workers to open locked doors and pay for snacks and meals in its cafeteria similar to traditional security cards ...

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/biggest-problems-putting-microchips-employees-132325693.html

RFID is totally different from GPS

By

Daniel Howley
Technology Editor
Yahoo FinanceJuly 27, 2017

Lunar Cycle

Jul 16, 2017
I have my doggies chipped with the understanding from the company (In writing) that if they suffer any adverse reaction to the chips, the implanting of, routine and preventive maintenance or removal of said chips the entire cost plus is on them. I'm curious as to who pays the medical cost if an RFID chip has an adverse effect on a company employee? Another not so secret violation of a citizens right to privacy and HIPAA is Ancestry.com and MyHeritage.com making it's DNA database available to the CDC and Federal law enforcement agencies with VICAP clearance without a subpoena. Same for intrinsic personal information on a motor vehicle operators license contained on the magnetic strip which has been available to law enforcement officers SPRINT data terminal equipped vehicles now being made available to retailers & even bars and clubs that sell alcoholic beverages. The most foolhardy setup for the violation of gullible citizens right to privacy are Central Station Alarm Monitoring Companies who offer premium security plans that offer two way microphones embedded in their surveillance cameras to talk to the homeowner for only GOD knows why or to threaten an intruder that has tripped the perimeter detection system. Wireless security systems and low end non encrypted WiFi modems are a veritable playground for hackers who drive around neighborhoods sniffing for signals to hijack or to access and hack IP's. Progressives scandalous Snapshot Program is such a scam that the Insurance Underwriters have fully admitted themselves that the program actually rarely lowers but raises the insured members premiums if they make a certain number of legitimate non hazardous stops within a given time period among other anomalies not included in the programs brochure. This is not tin foil hat conspiracy theory claptrap, this is real world so an informed consumer is a wise consumer.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
This is some anti Christ s**t!!!!!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I have my doggies chipped with the understanding from the company (In writing) that if they suffer any adverse reaction to the chips, the implanting of, routine and preventive maintenance or removal of said chips the entire cost plus is on them. I'm curious as to who pays the medical cost if an RFID chip has an adverse effect on a company employee? Another not so secret violation of a citizens right to privacy and HIPAA is Ancestry.com and MyHeritage.com making it's DNA database available to the CDC and Federal law enforcement agencies with VICAP clearance without a subpoena. Same for intrinsic personal information on a motor vehicle operators license contained on the magnetic strip which has been available to law enforcement officers SPRINT data terminal equipped vehicles now being made available to retailers & even bars and clubs that sell alcoholic beverages. The most foolhardy setup for the violation of gullible citizens right to privacy are Central Station Alarm Monitoring Companies who offer premium security plans that offer two way microphones embedded in their surveillance cameras to talk to the homeowner for only GOD knows why or to threaten an intruder that has tripped the perimeter detection system. Wireless security systems and low end non encrypted WiFi modems are a veritable playground for hackers who drive around neighborhoods sniffing for signals to hijack or to access and hack IP's. Progressives scandalous Snapshot Program is such a scam that the Insurance Underwriters have fully admitted themselves that the program actually rarely lowers but raises the insured members premiums if they make a certain number of legitimate non hazardous stops within a given time period among other anomalies not included in the programs brochure. This is not tin foil hat conspiracy theory claptrap, this is real world so an informed consumer is a wise consumer.

Very good information, thanks for sharing this.

My only problem is with the doggie misspeak, lol ... You do not have doggies, they are more like killers ... You are very well protected.

https://destee.com/threads/is-owning-a-pet-a-luxury.72261/page-3#post-988240

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
:em3000:

Okay, so you are wearing your christian hat and not the scientist cap today, gotcha:)

Injecting/implanting something into you that can track your movements is not about science

Lunar Cycle

Jul 16, 2017
Very good information, thanks for sharing this.

My only problem is with the doggie misspeak, lol ... You do not have doggies, they are more like killers ... You are very well protected.

https://destee.com/threads/is-owning-a-pet-a-luxury.72261/page-3#post-988240

If you met them Mr. Clyde they would act just like any trained dog, they'd just watch you then watch my reaction to your presence so you would be just fine. When I'm home Aldert and Broos are autonomous. Drika who's always by my side will only act on my command and my command only. All three doggies are registered with the Provincial Police as to what steps to take in case I am totally incapacitated without any possibility of surviving whatever befell me except Drika where if they are able to come face to face with Drika then whatever they have to do really wouldn't matter.

Lunar Cycle

Jul 16, 2017
Injecting/implanting something into you that can track your movements is not about science

Very accurate assessment Mr. Kemetstry. The scientific aspect is actually the catch phrase for Control and Compliance. I don't think I need to explain to you how "that" works. Take care.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
If you met them Mr. Clyde they would act just like any trained dog, they'd just watch you then watch my reaction to your presence so you would be just fine. When I'm home Aldert and Broos are autonomous. Drika who's always by my side will only act on my command and my command only. All three doggies are registered with the Provincial Police as to what steps to take in case I am totally incapacitated without any possibility of surviving whatever befell me except Drika where if they are able to come face to face with Drika then whatever they have to do really wouldn't matter.

Oh, O-kay, gotchu, however, at the end of the day, your security puts the POTUS' to shame, yup ... (just suppose your unintended reaction to me was miscalculated, I'm in trouble, big time)!

They are doggies to you but badasses to me:), especially Drika.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍