Black Spirituality Religion : The Bible and European Law

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
I just down loaded a lecture from wbai where the indigenous brothers went in and found all the laws that white people constructed and the Biblical foundation for their laws that they used to justify conquering, destroying and colonizing the peoples in various lands. This is mind blowing, legal and nefarious ish!!! I'm going into chat to listen to this. I just wish I could have uploaded this.

Shikamaru

May 7, 2011
No doubt.

The more you study (European) law and history, the more you realize in great respect that it is all just a crock to justify plunder and subjugation of classes of people.

Law is will. Will of the political power holder.

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
Grafted YT has always needed guidelines to justify his itty-bitty left-sided destructive thinking brain.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Energy Black Spirituality Religion : Don't Forget, The BIBLE is the ULTIMATE Black History book Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : ?Did Black Women Author The Bible? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Willie345 Black Spirituality Religion : "Jesus as the true God of the Bible" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Cory Corn Black Hebrew Israelites : Who are the Negros in the bible and the color of the people of the bible (WITH PICUTRES) **95% Scripts** Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
O The Front Porch : Bible made me do it! The Front Porch 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Texas mayor tells council member women can’t pray at city meetings because Bible forbids it Christian Study Group 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Is the coronavirus in Bible prophecy? Pastor David Jeremiah answers Christian Study Group 14
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Stolen 400-year-old Bible from Pittsburgh's Carnegie Library recovered in Netherlands Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : The Wicked Bible Christian Study Group 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : World famous Dead Sea Scrolls at Museum of the Bible 'are fake' Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
A Black Spirituality Religion : According to the bible do women have souls? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
K The Front Porch : where is the bible of africa ? The Front Porch 8
A Black Spirituality Religion : What aphrodisiacs are mentioned in the Bible? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Archaeological find in Jerusalem ‘proves Bible passage is historically true’ Christian Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Prosecutor: Man killed inmate after Bible verse dispute Christian Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : 20 Everyday Things We All Do That Are Strictly Forbidden By The Bible Christian Study Group 0
Chevron Dove Black Christians : REPARATIONS or REPATRIATION--What Does the Bible Say About it? Christian Study Group 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : The Bible Has No Place In Modern America: Sobering Lessons from Donald Trump and Kim Burrell Christian Study Group 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : many scholars have insisted that the bible is entirely Egyptian AACOOLDRE 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : YOU HAVE TO BE ANTI-BLACK IF YOU TAKE ON THE FULL BIBLE PACKAGE AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : One of the biggest Contradictions in the Bible AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Egyptians invented writing & Papyrus=Bible AACOOLDRE 3
Energy Black Spirituality Religion : Is The Bible The Black man's History Book? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Temperament & Temperature of the Bible AACOOLDRE 0
Shibboleth Black Spirituality Religion : Is the 'Bible' still the word of God? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The spark of life: Science and the Bible meet again Science and Technology 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Bible Expert’s Surprising Findings About Jews and Judaism Revealed in the New Testament Christian Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : The Bible Unlocked: Jesus and Christ Christian Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Destee Network : Does Color Matter? Only When Misrepresented!: The Bible depicts the Colors of Man and Consequences Destee Network : 3
crwn Black Spirituality Religion : You Won't Believe in Christianity Anymore or The Bible After Watching This Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
crwn Black Spirituality Religion : Eve Was Created From Adam's Penis: Bible Scholar Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : Vati Leaks : A glaring omission in World’s oldest Bible (Sinai Bible) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Zodiac killers in the Bible AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Egyptian Trinity in Bible of Word/Light AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Top Ten Anti-Semetic remarks in the Bible AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The NSA in the Times of the Bible AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Tennessee House votes to make Bible official state book Christian Study Group 5
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Bible Code: finding its Enigma machines to decode AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Bible creation sequence: include this black history AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Bible Serpent is: THE Egyptian Aphophis AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Castration in da Bible: OT & NT AACOOLDRE 0
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : Bible on Trial Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
blazejay Black Spirituality Religion : The Bible Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
CosmicMessenger Black Spirituality Religion : The Bible From A Black Perspective Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
CosmicMessenger Black Spirituality Religion : Once Again, Science Proves The Bible True Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 199
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : 3 Ways Jesus Read the Bible That Evangelicals Are Told Not to Do Christian Study Group 4
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : Rev. Ishakamusa Barashango The Black Facts Of The Bible Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
John Williams Black Spirituality Religion : Five more Bible contracditions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
John Williams Black Spirituality Religion : Islam teaches belief in the Bible (How can a Muslim not believe in the Bible?) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 54
John Williams Black Spirituality Religion : Christians: Is this a BIBLE CONTRADICTION? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 13