Goddess Auset333

Banned
Feb 9, 2007
http://www.cafeafricana.com/African Music.html

African Music

The African Music Encyclopedia
African Music Around the World

African Music Archives
The archive began to operate officially with the opening up of a new position at the opening at the Institute of Ethnology and African Studies at the Johannes Gutenberg-University, Mainz in October 1991. In the preceding years numerous activities in the direction of a coming archive were undertaken. Research, collecting and teaching in the area of modern African music, partially funded by outside grants, finally succeeded in convicting the Ministry and the University to provide at least one position to get this archive on a firm ground.

African Music and Drumming Resources on the Web

African Music on the Net

Africa on Roots World

African Music Hub
The African Music Hub was designed and supported by a number of enthusiasts.

African Music Home Page

International Library of African Music
Fifty years ago, in 1954, Hugh Tracey founded ILAM in Roodepoort, outside Johannesburg, as a research and archival centre for traditional African music. This was the start of the thousands of recordings he made through eastern, central and southern Africa which resulted in the 'Music of Africa' and the 'Sound of Africa' which you can find described on this web site, now all digitised and available on CD. At that time to take an interest in African music was considered eccentric, not only to say crazy. Fifty years later, Hugh Tracey's vision has been fulfilled, with African music now held in the respect it has always deserved

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly