Black Muslims : The 7 Harf/Ahruf of Al Qur'aan

Taahir

Mar 30, 2016
The Gratitude is for Allaah The Sustainer of the universe and peace on who follows The Guidance. Many of our scholars have approached this topic and they all have agreed to interpolate the meaning of the word 'harf/ahruf' in order to provide a platform for the meaning they assigned to the word. The word 'harf/ahruf/huruwf' literally means 'letter'. as a verb it means letter and as a noun it means edge. an edge, of course is the farthest point from the center, the rim of a surface or platform. In this case, the 'edge' being referred to in The Speech of Allaah, Al Qur'aan, are the edge (harf) of the teeth and the edge of the tongue as these are required to recite/read The Arabiyyah. The teeth are the edge of the skeletal system and the tongue is the edge of the muscular system of the body (the last organs to form and grow). The word 'harf/letter' is a verb because in the Arabiyyah the letter is the WRITTEN form of an 'abjad. An 'abjad' is a source point of information. In other words, each letter of Al Qur'aan has a meaning all its own before it is joined to other letters to form a word.
please open the attached file. I attempt to point out the meaning of the phrase " Al Qur'aan came down in 7 Harf" . if you find in it something unclear or incorrect please point it out to me.
To you be peace.

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Black Muslims : The Meaning of The Abbreviated Letters of Al Qur'aan Islam Study Group 0
T Black Muslims : Qur'aan : The Template for Origin of Speech/knowledge II Islam Study Group 0
T Black Muslims : Qur'aan : The Template for Origin of Speech/knowledge Islam Study Group 0
T Black Muslims : The UFO is Qur'aan...Salaat is to board it Islam Study Group 0
T Black Muslims : Consciousness: In Al Qur'aan, it is called, Taqwa. Islam Study Group 0
T Black Muslims : The consonant system of The Qur'aan Islam Study Group 0
T Black Muslims : The vowel system of Qur'aan Islam Study Group 0
T Black Spirituality Religion : seeking knowledge on The Throne of Allaah mentioned in Qur'aan Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 14
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : Question for any Nation of Islam member: Qur'an 2:42/"the art of war is deception" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : Question for any Nation of Islam member; Qur'an 2:137 (people "IN OPPOSTION")... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
John Williams Black Spirituality Religion : Holy Qur'an 30:31-32 & 3:5; How can there be sects in Islam? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
I Black Spirituality Religion : Spousal battery and the Yusuf Ali translation of the Holy Qur'an Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
noor100 Black Muslims : The Benefits of Patience from the Qur'an Islam Study Group 0
noor100 Black Muslims : Mary and Prophet Jesus [AS] [in the Qur'an] Islam Study Group 0
noor100 Black Muslims : Favorite Qur'anic Verses [For Ramadan] Islam Study Group 3
noor100 Black Muslims : Qur'an:The Last and Final Revelation Islam Study Group 0
noor100 Black Muslims : The Story of Prophet Lot[pbuh] from Qur'an Islam Study Group 0
A Black Muslims : The Qur’an: Whose Speech is it? Islam Study Group 0
N Black Muslims : Allah: The All, Understanding the Three Pronouns of Al Qur'an Islam Study Group 1
S Black Spirituality Religion : The Bible, the Qur'an, and the Secret of the Black God... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
S Black Spirituality Religion : are the "jinn" of the Qur'an spiris or people?... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 17
I Black Spirituality Religion : Qur'an / Koran Part-One Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 15
SAMURAI36 Black Spirituality Religion : SLAVERY CONDONED IN THE QUR'AN. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 72
A Black Spirituality Religion : The Holy Qur'an... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 79