- Jul 2, 2003
A growing number of Trump's aides and allies are reporting positive results, raising concerns about the scope of the outbreak.
Trump tests positive
Before being discharged from the hospital, the president tweeted, "Don't be afraid of Covid" — about a virus that has infected more than 7.4 million Americans and killed nearly 210,000.
- Trump's medical team briefing reveals things are worse than we knew.
- Trump official pressured CDC to change report on Covid and kids.
- MAGA country brings the rally to a stricken president.
- Republicans gripped by dread as multiple crises swirl.
- These are the 30 people who tested positive for Covid-19 so far in Trumpworld.
- Where Trump went, and who he was with leading up to the diagnosis.
- The vice president, second lady and Joe Biden tested negative Monday.
- Coronavirus infects three senators, derailing Senate schedule.
- Plexiglass will separate Kamala Harris and Mike Pence at Wednesday's vice presidential debate.
- Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden looks to seal the election.
- Kayleigh McEnany, Kellyanne Conway and Bill Stepien test positive for coronavirus.
- Rudy Giuliani says there's 'no reason to delay' the second debate.
MONDAY, OCT. 5
White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany .. stated ( " I definitely had no knowledge of Hope Hicks diagnoses prior to holding a White House press briefing " )
Kayleigh McEnany and two aides
Two of McEnany’s deputies in the press shop, Karoline Leavitt and Chad Gilmartin, have also tested positive for Covid-19. Gilmartin is also the cousin of McEnany's husband.