Black People Politics : The 30 people who have tested positive in the Trump Covid outbreak

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003

Trump tests positive
Before being discharged from the hospital, the president tweeted, "Don't be afraid of Covid" — about a virus that has infected more than 7.4 million Americans and killed nearly 210,000.
THE LATEST
TRACING THE VIRUS
IMPACT ON THE CAMPAIGN
================================================

MONDAY, OCT. 5
White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany .. stated ( " I definitely had no knowledge of Hope Hicks diagnoses prior to holding a White House press briefing " )
Kayleigh McEnany and two aides
Two of McEnany’s deputies in the press shop, Karoline Leavitt and Chad Gilmartin, have also tested positive for Covid-19. Gilmartin is also the cousin of McEnany's husband.
1601968771041.png

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003

An impromptu festival-meets-vigil popped up outside Walter Reed on Sunday, with Trump fans from around the country coming to help their president recover.

The gathering was, in a way, the spiritual center of Trump’s rattled base. Across the country, religious leaders had called on the country to pray for the president and Trump surrogates organized a candlelight vigil on Saturday night. On Fox News, Trump’s favorite hosts were vowing to fight for Trump, because “you fought for us,” as Laura Ingraham put it. Those strains were all present outside Walter Reed on Sunday, where a community that had regularly downplayed the pandemic’s severity, and shrugged off social distancing and mask wearing were now grappling with the reality that the 74-year-old president was now seriously ill, caught by that same pandemic.

MAGA Country had gathered to celebrate and pray for its leader — an impromptu festival-meets-vigil for its venerated, living saint.

And then suddenly, there he was. After hours of listening to their cheers and acknowledging them via tweet, Trump emerged from his isolation chamber to greet the crowd, creating his own impromptu spectacle. In a brief appearance, Trump rolled past in his motorcade, waving from the window of his massive armored SUV, offering blessings from a hermetically sealed popemobile.

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
Donald Trump Jr. "wants to stage an intervention" because he thinks his dad's "acting crazy": report

President Donald Trump's hospital joyride and his manic Monday-morning tweets aren't just being panned by political pundits — they're also reportedly freaking out some in the president's own family.

According to Vanity Fair's Gabriel Sherman, the president's eldest son has been alarmed by his behavior over the past couple of days, in which he's been desperate to project strength while being hospitalized at Walter Reed Memorial Hospital.

"Don Jr. has said he wants to stage an intervention, but Jared and Ivanka keep telling Trump how great he's doing," one source tells Sherman. "Don said, 'I'm not going to be the only one to tell him he's acting crazy.'"

Apparently, Don. Jr has tried to convince Ivanka, Eric, and Jared Kushner that they have to intervene and speak to their father.

What they all reportedly agree on is how worrisome Trump's all-caps tweetstorm on Monday morning. “They’re all worried. They’ve tried to get him to stop tweeting,” a source added.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : MALE BIRTH CONTROL TESTED Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Cancer Drugs probably Weren’t Tested on People of Color Black Health and Wellness 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Tom Jones Is Getting His DNA Tested To See If He Has ‘Black Ancestors’ Science and Technology 11
MsInterpret Black Relationships : How would you feel if you was asked to get tested? Black Relationships 35
Ankhur Black People : Has the H5N1 vaccine , been tested and found to be safe? Black People Open Forum 2
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Love to God is tested by money Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : My devotees tested Me Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
K Black Poetry : Got tested today Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
I Black Relationships : Do you ask your mate when is the last time that he was tested for STDs? Black Relationships 6
I Black Relationships : Do you ask your mate when is the last time that she was tested for VDs? Black Relationships 9
B Black Poetry : Tested Friendship Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
L Black Relationships : Getting tested! when??and is this been taking serius ?is it still a taboe? Black Relationships 8
G Health and Wellness : China has made positive steps Black Health and Wellness 1
Marquis Davis Science and Technology : The Science of Positive Vibration and High Frequency Science and Technology 1
HODEE Black Positive People : A CHANGED MIND - "DO NOT MOVE" ( For Some will not Enter the Spiritual Thread ) Not that they have no spirituality ..It's Also Black People Positive Black People Doing Positive Things 3
Louise Cosper Black Parenting : A POSITIVE EXAMPLE Black Parenting 3
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Positive Psychoactive Effects Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Positive Premeditation with Sea Salt Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Mastermind Chronicles: A Positive Mastery in Thievery Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
chuck Black People : Only When We Resolve Our Issues Via Progressive Means We Can Expect Positive Results!!! Black People Open Forum 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Joe Biden's Son Kicked Out Of Navy After Testing Positive For Cocaine, Receives Honorable Discharge Black People Politics 3
shaka64 Black People : Be a part of something positive. Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black People : POSITIVELY + POSITIVE Black People Open Forum 833
ru2religious Black People : The Positive Within the Negative Black People Open Forum 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Mc Lyte feat. Positive K - Im not havin it Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
noor100 Black Muslims : Positive Vibes [2] Islam Study Group 5
legit-writer Law Forum : positive law vs natural law Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
B The Front Porch : A Positive Message From A Black Hebrew The Front Porch 13
blackisbeautiful Black Entertainment : How to Create Positive Music in Our Community Black Entertainment 0
noor100 Black Muslims : Positive Vibes[Songs] Islam Study Group 11
Kyooms Black Parenting : Positive Characters for Black Children Black Parenting 105
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Positive K - I Got A Man Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Black People Politics : Why cry about Obama, /just do SOMETHING positive for te Black community Black People Politics 3
L Black People : POSITIVE DAY IS JUNE 5th Black People Open Forum 5
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Is there any Positive Energy or Spirituality here at All? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Hopefully we can all send our prayers, rituals and positive energy to help Africa!!!! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
MsInterpret Black People : Positive thoughts bring positive results Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Wrongly Convicted Man Stays Positive Black People Doing Positive Things 10
MsInterpret Health and Wellness : The Health Benefits for thinking Positive! Black Health and Wellness 8
noor100 Black Entertainment : Positive Vibes[Songs] Black Entertainment 13
cherryblossom Nigeria : HIV Positive Muppet for Sesame Street in Nigeria Nigeria 12
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Submission, Positive, Negative, Exactness Chief Elder Osiris 1
Full Speed Black People : Positive Energy Vs. Negative Energy Black People Open Forum 21
T Black Children : Street Positive News Black Children 4
chuck Black Children : Just What is 'Positive Hip Hop" To You? Black Children 6
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : May we send our Collective Prayers and Positive Energy to the folks of Chile Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
3 Questions regarding the Pan-African, Black History, Ancestor, Positive efforts forums Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 1
B Black People : POSITIVE ATTRITUBES AND CONTRIBUTIONS THAT WE CAN EXERCISE IN 2010 !! Black People Open Forum 47
Ankhur Black People : Kareem Abdul Jabar/leukemia please send prayers and positive energy Black People Open Forum 4
river Black Spirituality Religion : Negative and Positive Energy: A Practical Examination Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2