Black Spirituality Religion : The 12 Tribes Of Israel..they are scatthered all over the world !

Auroraflower

Apr 26, 2004
:em19:oh surely i am working wizz....

whats up with this thing about God getting angry at me..:qqb002:

i am working

:em19:For God and jezus and the Holy spirrit...

if am not Here ....

i am working where i am..

there are manny working fields ...

believe me if i had an computer at home...
i probebly would put out an video message to speak because some things i can express better verbally .....

i just want to be shure of what i write before i post it like i said i have so manny things to tell you guys fam beautifull souls ...

i just dont want to confuse people...Because every day i am comming out of the " confusion " babylon"
not that you are doing that wizz ... if you do i would and have to correct you..

dont worry i will come back here and share ....
:rolleyes:

please be patient ...
and remember that i am working...

IN THA FIELDS verry hards... and there is where GOD reveals so much more..
i wish i had an computer ...
than i would update more and share and respond more...

i know time is short ....

and i do believe i am an Israelite ....

and i realy ...

want to COme Out of Babylon.....

and i wish that for my brothers and sisters to

i am working....

i know i am....

some thimes i can not even go to the badroom...

oeps ..... that is " coming out of Babylon :to...:SuN013:

its not Good....

Babylon no good...

no good:11300:

WyzdomSEEKeR

Feb 9, 2010
:em19:oh surely i am working wizz....

whats up with this thing about God getting angry at me..:qqb002:

i am working

:em19:For God and jezus and the Holy spirrit...

if am not Here ....

i am working where i am..

there are manny working fields ...

believe me if i had an computer at home...
i probebly would put out an video message to speak because some things i can express better verbally .....

i just want to be shure of what i write before i post it like i said i have so manny things to tell you guys fam beautifull souls ...

i just dont want to confuse people...Because every day i am comming out of the " confusion " babylon"
not that you are doing that wizz ... if you do i would and have to correct you..

dont worry i will come back here and share ....
:rolleyes:

please be patient ...
and remember that i am working...

IN THA FIELDS verry hards... and there is where GOD reveals so much more..
i wish i had an computer ...
than i would update more and share and respond more...

i know time is short ....

and i do believe i am an Israelite ....

and i realy ...

want to COme Out of Babylon.....

and i wish that for my brothers and sisters to

i am working....

i know i am....

some thimes i can not even go to the badroom...

oeps ..... that is " coming out of Babylon :to...:SuN013:

its not Good....

Babylon no good...

no good:11300:

I already mentioned to you over at facebook that I can help if videos is something you would go with. I have to know if u are interested. I want to help, just like God has given me mercy as of late, and i thank him for that. I wish to extend the mercy upon me to you. Only thing that is at stake is that we must speak and walk as one in Christ. God is not divided or in different denominations. Come on in like others have from around the world. We have brothers and sisters coming in for the Passover every year from Europe.:time: (Mark 4:40)- Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith? (Mark 11:22)- Have faith in God.

WyzdomSEEKeR

Feb 9, 2010
I'm Also Working On My Self...

"make no tarrying to turn to the lord, and put not off from day to day:
for suddenly shall the wrath of the lord come forth, and in thy security
thou shalt be destroyed, and perish in the day of vengance."Ecclesiasticus 5:7 (apocrypha):SuN018:

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
My Dear Darling Sister ... here you go ... Love You! :kiss: :grouphug: :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Auroraflower

Apr 26, 2004
thank you:donttell: anyone here i didnt see it :em3600:...you know i,m getting
older...

lol thanks sister love you ....

we gonna meet in sion :love::kiss1:baking real bread we talk by a waterwell
with our head scarves on or
with our hair Loose wide afro,s cause there we are totaly free ...

because there we dont get those commend like ""what happend with her ?"' or "'what is this '" or "' ha ha ha "" or "' did you stick youre finger in the power outlet " or "'why dont you relax youre hair ""
auroraflower and manny israelite women in balylon aswers to those commends on a dayly bases " because God put this hair on my head and i like to have on my head what God created and gave to me ":SuN024: ......:angel1: ''uh i am sorry i got a little emotional forgive me .....you know its just this babylon thing.......:angel1:but maybe you dont understand .....but come one day and i will explain ..for now i just want to tell you that God loves you And jezus died for us .....
sorry again for the :SuN024:its just that we suffered :10800:to long
and the time:time: has come that we just have to love and except ourselves
that we are beautifull creations and not any less than what we see on the propaganda ..television movie screens....

ya know what i am saying....
:teach:we are daughters of Sion...

:lipss:luv u

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Black-king Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : 12 tribes of israel AACOOLDRE 0
O The Front Porch : Twelve Tribes The Front Porch 9
A Black People : Cross Dressing Tribes In Africa Black People Open Forum 10
E Black Poetry : tribes at war Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
blazejay Black Spirituality Religion : The 12 Tribes : Are we even mentioned? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 21
D Black People : Indian tribes casting out old bones - black ones Black People Open Forum 1
ASHANTA Black Poetry : De’ Black Tribes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Israel to 'immediately' bring over 2,000 Ethiopian Jews Christian Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Omar to Introduce Resolution Declaring Support for Anti-Israel BDS Movement Black People Politics 38
Chevron Dove Black Hebrew Israelites : ISRAEL as ETHIOPIANS & The Remnant of Edom ... Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
Chevron Dove Black Hebrew Israelites : A Remnant of Israel Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Ethiopian Jews threaten mass hunger strike over Israel move Christian Study Group 0
J Black Spirituality Religion : the concise refutation of those who claim that the children of israel were the children of kush Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 86
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : michael-bennett-nfl-not-going-on israel-government-trip- Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Chevron Dove Black Hebrew Israelites : HEBREW ISRAELITES in ISRAEL TODAY--THE HARD TRUTH Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Israel's Netanyahu declines offer to meet with Obama: White House Black People Politics 1
Liberty Black People Politics : Israel Courts African-American Evangelicals, Despite Some Hurdles Black People Politics 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : From Jacob to Israel: Hyksos & Amorites AACOOLDRE 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : The Israel Lobby Finds a New Face: Black College Students Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Ancient Church Uncovered During Highway Project in Israel Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Rania Khalek on U.S. Police Training in Israel and Israelis Advocating Genocide Black People Politics 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Israel to force African migrants to '3rd country' Black People Politics 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Israel: Bibi Netanyahu's 'Obama Condescension' Nearly Causes Lost of Election Black People Politics 33
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : President Israel Net-A-Yahoo cites fictional Ester AACOOLDRE 0
alessia Israel777 The Front Porch : Shalowam Israel The Front Porch 14
RAPTOR Ethiopia : How Israel Forcibly Sterilized Ethiopian Jews Ethiopia 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : UN Report Reveals How Israel is Coordinating with ISIS Militants Inside Syria Black People Politics 1
RAPTOR Black People : Bolivia declares Israel ‘terrorist state’, scraps visa exemption agreement Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People : Israel Grants First Golan Heights Oil Drilling License To Dick Cheney-Linked Company Black People Open Forum 1
Ra Nehem Black Spirituality Religion : Ur, El and Jezreel - Israel Does Not Exist Upon Mer en Ptah Stele Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
RAPTOR Black People : Violent Anti-African Race Riot Rocks Israel, Black Men and Women Beaten Black People Open Forum 112
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Congress triples Obama's request on military aid to Israel Black People Politics 0
E Black Spirituality Religion : Who is the true Israel? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
RAPTOR Black People : Israel stays silent on Syria bombing Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Jacob, Horus & the flag of Israel AACOOLDRE 0
Chevron Dove Black Christians : A SYRIAN-HEBREW~A STATUE OF JOSEPH-ISRAEL'S SON in Ancient Egypt Christian Study Group 0
Chevron Dove Black Christians : A STATUE OF JOSEPH-ISRAEL'S SON in Ancient Egypt Christian Study Group 1
Black-king Black Hebrew Israelites : The Most High's Army Wake Up Israel Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 7
Chevron Dove Black Christians : Syria, Israel, & the Miss Universe Pageant--MISS ISRAEL 2013 Christian Study Group 0
Chevron Dove Black Hebrew Israelites : The Hypocrisy of a Black MISS ISRAEL Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
Chevron Dove Black People Politics : Israel Conducted Airstrike On Syria Weapons Facility . May 2013 Black People Politics 0
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : A 'BLACK' Miss Israel!--Is This Political or What!? The Crowning Moment Chevron Dove 15
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Israel to send African migrants to third country Black People Politics 44
N Black Spirituality Religion : Israel's program has been set aside Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Black-king Black Hebrew Israelites : Wake up men of Israel Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 46
6 Black Spirituality Religion : High Priestess Chielo Israel Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
I Black People : Israel will attack Iran soon Black People Open Forum 2
AACOOLDRE Black People : Romney & the prime minister of israel Black People Open Forum 1
Mad Skillz Black People : Israel Interior Minister: Israel “Belongs to the White Man” Black People Open Forum 5