Black People : Thanks for the support and wake-up nudge, I needed that

blazejay

Apr 14, 2012
I am very thankful and grateful for the jewels I been receiving, but I notice a few things too.
I notice that sometimes people mainly of caucasian persuasion always try to plant the seeds of division among us. Why is it that when we come together and speak about our issues, here they come to put their 2 cents in and no disrespect to anyone, but make it seems like we arguing among ourselves and dwelling only on the past.
I read that certain person response and it was utterly disrespectful.
I understand certain points this person was trying to stress, but the overall tone and
message was out of place and really had no place here.

I understand the part they and a few about the referring back to slavery, etc.... I got you
and understand that, but if we do not,we are doom to repeat it though; I am not referring to slavery, but to allow the same treatment,etc... to happen again.
I notice also they and caucasians in general try to deny and refuse to admit to their atrocities that like one contributor quoted," Still have a lasting effect on us to this day."
They also divert it by spitting hateful rhetoric to draw us somewhere else by using it they
think it's a sign of intelligence or a form of debate.
I just wish people of the caucasian persuasion first, let us be and do us and be among each other without butting in; Secondly, understand these are our problems and understand we not being disrespectful or rude but we need to solve these problems that you cause us in the first place.
Next, leave us alone and planting seeds of divisiveness and deceit.

Last, most importantly stop thinking you are the greatest thing that was place on earth because you was and never will be GOD to me personally or regarded as such.
I am not coming from a place of hate,but from a point of dislike toward their attitudes and
views, and treatment of my people.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Well said blazejay, well put indeed ... yvw.

I am very thankful and grateful for the jewels I been receiving, but I notice a few things too.
I notice that sometimes people mainly of caucasian persuasion always try to plant the seeds of division among us. Why is it that when we come together and speak about our issues, here they come to put their 2 cents in and no disrespect to anyone, but make it seems like we arguing among ourselves and dwelling only on the past.
I read that certain person response and it was utterly disrespectful.
I understand certain points this person was trying to stress, but the overall tone and
message was out of place and really had no place here.

I understand the part they and a few about the referring back to slavery, etc.... I got you
and understand that, but if we do not,we are doom to repeat it though; I am not referring to slavery, but to allow the same treatment,etc... to happen again.
I notice also they and caucasians in general try to deny and refuse to admit to their atrocities that like one contributor quoted," Still have a lasting effect on us to this day."
They also divert it by spitting hateful rhetoric to draw us somewhere else by using it they
think it's a sign of intelligence or a form of debate.
I just wish people of the caucasian persuasion first, let us be and do us and be among each other without butting in; Secondly, understand these are our problems and understand we not being disrespectful or rude but we need to solve these problems that you cause us in the first place.
Next, leave us alone and planting seeds of divisiveness and deceit.

Last, most importantly stop thinking you are the greatest thing that was place on earth because you was and never will be GOD to me personally or regarded as such.
I am not coming from a place of hate,but from a point of dislike toward their attitudes and
views, and treatment of my people.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Thanks for the Support Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : What are 'sundown towns'? Historically all-white towns in America see renewed scrutiny thanks to 'Lovecraft Country' African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Last known survivor of transatlantic slave trade discovered thanks to new historic research African American History Culture 0
Rmccrorey The Front Porch : Thanks for the welcome! The Front Porch 3
L The Front Porch : Thanks for the access... The Front Porch 1
Brein Eugene Diggs The Front Porch : Thanks for the welcome The Front Porch 1
IFE Black People Politics : Ivanka Trump tries to hop on Oprah’s #MeToo message. #MeToo says no thanks. Black People Politics 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Libya : Africans are being sold at Libyan slave markets. Thanks, Hillary Clinton Libya 3
Destee Support : Technical Difficulties - Shoutbox Issues - post here if you see problems with it - Thanks Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 25
Fine1952 Black People : !!!Happy Thanks 4 Getting!!! Black People Open Forum 20
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : inmate-who-assaulted-dylann-roof-out-on-bond-thanks-to-donations Black People Doing Positive Things 1
D Quiet Poetry Lounge : here -thanks Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : republican-who-never-voted-for-obama-thanks-potus-for-saving-his-life Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Watch Ramona Brant Walk Out Of Prison After 21 Years, Thanks To Clemency From President Obama Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Fine1952 Black People : Thanks 4 (for) getting: The Origin of Thanksgiving Black People Open Forum 19
candeesweet Food Discussion : Thanks Food Discussion and Recipes 2
Asomfwaa Black Parenting : $6,000 to Birth a Child. No thanks. Alternatives? Black Parenting 29
L The Front Porch : Thanks for the Welcome! The Front Porch 19
Alarm Clock Black People : Monsanto Protection Act may soon be Repealed thanks to Activism Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama Thanks Jimmy Carter's Grandson for '47 Percent' Black People Politics 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Thanks to Brother Info-Moetry - We Present - CrispyChat.com - !!!! - YESSS - CRISPYCHAT.com ! Audio Video Web Conferencing 11
Destee Black People : Can You Name a Fact that is NOT Based on Opinion? If so, please post it in this thread - Thanks! Black People Open Forum 46
S Black People : Jesse Peterson thanks whites for Slavery. Black People Open Forum 96
jamesfrmphilly Black People : no thanks Black People Open Forum 0
info-moetry Black People : "THANKS - TAKING" Fast Black People Open Forum 18
river Black People : Thanks Elder Ba'khyr Black People Open Forum 1
D Black Haiku : thanks destee famlee Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
B Black Money Business Jobs : Citibank is extending a million thanks to it customers Black Money Business Jobs 7
nevar Black Poetry : Never would have made it....thanks Marvin Sapp Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
K Black People : Thought about you Mr. Clyde. Thanks says the young Kevin Ervin Black People Open Forum 3
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Thanks Chief Elder Osiris 0
asimplepoet Black Poetry : Thanks for the lesson: A Woman's Worth Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
D Black People : hey family thanks for the love Black People Open Forum 6
Zulile OldSoul : Oldsoul - thanks OldSoul 2
queentswana Poetry Discussion : Thanks Family Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
D Black Haiku : thanks watz... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
C Black Women : SHARING THE WEALTH - THANKS SISTA MANIFESTA! Black Women 1
I Quiet Poetry Lounge : A Note of Thanks Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
river Black Spirituality Religion : Thanks to Sista Fine1952 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 24
watzinaname Quiet Poetry Lounge : God, a Short Note of Thanks... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
D Black Poetry : Mental Seduction title given by Rich thanks Brother Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
M Quiet Poetry Lounge : Just wanna say thanks Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
L Black People : Nisa sister thanks for playing Kindred family the last time.. Black People Open Forum 0
D thanks for the "rep" Announcements 4
A Black People : Thanks to Street Black People Open Forum 2
R Black Poetry : Thanks 4 my pillow! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
U Black Poetry : Thanks Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
L Black Poetry : thanks Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Z Black Poetry : PHILLIS WHEATLEY, THANKS Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
H Black People : A Note of Thanks? Black People Open Forum 1