Thank You Premium Members : Thank You Sister Ready2Chat !!!

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Thank you sister for your warm support and becoming a premium member do enjoy all
the wonderful features destee.com has to offer you ....

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Thank You Sister Ready2Chat !!! :love:

Thank You for extending your Premium Membership! Thank You for helping keep our home alive! :bowdown:

You can click here to verify the length of your subscription, and when it will expire.

Please be sure to review Benefits of Premium Membership, as there are new features and we want you to enjoy every one!

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Thank you sister for all the lovin support you give

KWABENA

STAFF
STAFF
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
Thank you very much for your continuing support and contributions, Sistah Ready!

KWABENA

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Thank You Sister Ready2Chat !!! :love:

Thank You for extending your Premium Membership! Thank You for helping keep our home alive! :bowdown:

You can click here to verify the length of your subscription, and when it will expire.

Please be sure to review Benefits of Premium Membership, as there are new features and we want you to enjoy every one!

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

KWABENA

STAFF
STAFF
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
Thank you very much Sistah, for your continuing support and contributions!

KWABENA

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: