Thank You Premium Members : Thank You Sister 4EVERLUV !!!

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
We humble thank you for becoming a Premium Member and
for the supporting this community do take full advantage of
all we offer at Destee.com and the benefits of the premium forum
The voice chat , we are very happy you're here to share Ty.......:
wave:
:flowers: :new: :welldone: :congrats: :toast: :number1:

4EVERLUV

Jun 2, 2006
Your very welcome.

I must say that Destee.com has to be the most positive site I have ever encountered. And the talent here is totally unbelieveable. Everyone here is so kind and pleasant. Destee and the family that keeps this site going is to be commended for the their time, dedication and hardwork. I am very happy to be apart of such a wonderful and positive movement and I am enjoying it all. No need to thank me, you guys deserve all the praise.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
4EVERLUV said:
I must say that Destee.com has to be the most positive site I have ever encountered. And the talent here is totally unbelieveable. Everyone here is so kind and pleasant. Destee and the family that keeps this site going is to be commended for the their time, dedication and hardwork. I am very happy to be apart of such a wonderful and positive movement and I am enjoying it all. No need to thank me, you guys deserve all the praise.
Sister 4EVERLUV ... Thank You Thank You Thank You ... :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Yes Yes Yes ... you are indeed due thanks, honor, and praise! :love:

While we appreciate the kind words you've shared with us about the community, the fact that you feel so comfortable here, can feel the love, all of that ... none of this would be possible ... if it were not for Sisters and Brothers like you, willing to help financially sustain our home! :)

Thank You!

Sister, i did get your email, and you are most certainly welcome to come into voice video chat anytime! It's open 24/7 and we have all kinds of things going on in there. A microphone is only required, if you want to speak. Speakers are required if you want to hear. Neither are absolutely necessary, as one can still type in text, and read what others are saying in the text.

We have online classes there, lots of stuff ... so come on in ... www.destee.com/chat.

I hope you don't mind that i'm responding to you, here in the open.

Again Sister 4EVERLUV ... thank you for every thing!

Please continue to make yourself at home, because you are!

If you have more questions, just post them, as you'll probably get a quicker response than emailing me. Most everyone knows everything, about how we live here, and if i'm not immediately available to respond, someone else will.

Thank You Thank You Thank You Sister 4EVERLUV ... :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

:heart:

Destee

4EVERLUV

Jun 2, 2006
panafrica;
Your so very welcome. I luv this place. The way I see it is I go chuch and pay my tithes for God's blessings. Destee.com has given me so much in just the short time I have been here, to support is the least I can do.

queentswana

Jan 24, 2004
Brick City
Occupation
day care provider (own business)
Thanks first for being such a beautiful and insightful person, that means a lot
It's quite a blessing to have you on board..please make yourself at home...because you certainly are.
again we thank you very much.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Thank You Sister 4EVERLUV !!!

Thank You for renewing your Premium Membership! Click here to verify the length of your subscription, and when it will expire.

You can view all the Benefits of Premium Membership, by visiting this page.

A few are listed below:

1. First and foremost, you are helping to keep this community alive ... Thank You So Very Much! :bowdown: :bowdown:

2. Premium Members do not see banner advertisements on the site.

3. The ability to promote your site with every post you make, by including a link in your signature.

4. You also have access to our Private Forum for Premium Members only.

5. You may fully edit your profile, adding an avatar, signature, links to your site, etc.

We also have online classes, which are available to all Members, most every day. These are held in our own voice video chat room, which is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In addition to classes, we listen to music, tell jokes, share wisdom and knowledge. It's beautiful. I'm looking forward to having you with us. You are also welcome to host your own class!

Please browse these threads, join us in chat, and get more acquainted with all that we offer.

Thanks again for your confidence and support in this community, our home. We will not survive if the Family doesn't help, risking the chance of becoming one of the many, Black Web Sites That Have Died. So please know, i am very honored that you'd be moved in your Spirit to go above and beyond, financially helping to keep us alive. Thank you so very much.

If you have any questions, feel free to post here, or in another thread on the forum, as all are willing to help you!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: