Thank You Premium Members : Thank You Brother IOnlySpeakTruth !!!

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Thank You Brother IOnlySpeakTruth !!! :love:

Thank You for extending your Premium Membership! Thank You for helping keep our home alive! :bowdown:

You can click here to verify the length of your subscription, and when it will expire.

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant

Thank You for extending your Premium Membership! Thank You for helping keep our home alive! :bowdown:

You can click here to verify the length of your subscription, and when it will expire.

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant

You are the absolute best, for continuing to love us like you do ... Thank You So Much !!! :love:

Destee

Feb 26, 2008

You are the absolute best, for continuing to love us like you do ... Thank You So Much !!! :love:

Destee

U R welcome. You can stop thankin me though. can i get off the thank you list? :) Sorry it was late. I was having problems with pay pal. Again sorry.:wave:

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
U R welcome. You can stop thankin me though. can i get off the thank you list? :) Sorry it was late. I was having problems with pay pal. Again sorry.:wave:
Nooooo ... i don't wanna take you off the thank you list! I don't ever want to stop thanking you!

This Thank You Forum means so much to me ... it is like our cold hard evidence, that we do support each other and our own! We need more places just like this, where our people come together, reach in their own pockets, and help sustain the efforts. No outside monies to speak of, just Sisters and Brothers moved in their Spirit to help. This is so beautiful! We need these kinds of examples all over the world!

I am so honored to have what we have. Sisters and Brothers aren't forced to help, in order to be here. It's all done of their own free will and Spirit. Moved in their own minds and bodies to give.

There is absolutely no better help on the face of the Earth, than that which comes from the heart.

I'm honored to be a witness to this, to be a part of it, and i want the whole world to know about it!

Thank You Thank You Thank You Brother IOnlySpeakTruth! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: