Thank You Premium Members : Thank You Brother Hiphopolx !!!

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
hiphopolx said:
I truly enjoy this site. It's my pleasure to help out and do what I what I can.

My intentions was to pay $40 for 4 months I went to that link you showed me but couldn't figure out how to pay for a few months like I did.

Much Love and peace right back at cha
:em3600:
Brother Hiphopolx ... that's what you did, paid for 4 months ... :love:

You can verify this by going to this link ... Paid Subscriptions ... and at the top of the page you should see the ACTIVE SUBSCRIPTIONS ... starting with the day you made your Premium Membership purchase, and listing the date it will end ... 4 months later.

If you have a problem seeing this, let me know, as there may be something wrong that i need to fix.

Thank again Brother Hiphopolx! :grouphug:

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Thank You Brother Hiphopolx !!! :love:

Thank You for extending your Premium Membership! Thank You for helping keep our home alive! :bowdown:

You can click here to verify the length of your subscription, and when it will expire.

Much Much Love and Peace!

Destee

queentswana

Jan 24, 2004
Brick City
Occupation
day care provider (own business)
Thank You Brother Hiphopolx
Much thanks to you Hiphop for the continued support!!

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant

Thank You for extending your Premium Membership! Thank You for helping keep our home alive! :bowdown:

You can click here to verify the length of your subscription, and when it will expire.

Please be sure to review Benefits of Premium Membership, as we want you to enjoy every single thing!

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant

Please be sure to review Benefits of Premium Membership, as we want you to enjoy every single thing!

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Thank You Brother HipHopOlx !!! :love:

Please be sure to review Benefits of Premium Membership, as there are new features and we want you to enjoy every one!

Destee

KWABENA

STAFF
STAFF
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
Thank you, Bro. Hiphopolx, for your continuing support and contributions to the Destee Family & Community!

KWABENA

PLATINUMILLITY1

Nov 2, 2005
Life is waiting....
Occupation
Full Time Student and Independant Buisness Owner
Thank You for your graces upon this place brother. You are greatly appreciated. You are a light to this community.

GOD BLESS,
PLATINUMILLITY1

Live Sunday 12 Noon ET!

Brother OldSoul - Consciousness Raising Online

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: