Thank You Premium Members : Thank You Brother Greggy !!!

greggy

Jun 17, 2004
B-more, Maryland
Occupation
currently work in a production printing environmen
Panafrica...Thank you for the greeting, the honor of joining such a diverse family is mine believe me! Peace!

panafrica said:
Nice to meet you Greegy...welcome aboard!!

greggy

Jun 17, 2004
B-more, Maryland
Occupation
Angel, thank you for such a gracious hello and welcome, much appreciated.
As for becoming a premium member..why not? It's not what you get but what you give. Again, thanks for the welcome. :shades:

mzblkangel said:
Hi greggy

Welcome within the family
it is a pleasure to have you
enjoy yourself...
And thank you for
become a PREMIUM MEMBER

:jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

Peace
Angel

greggy

Jun 17, 2004
B-more, Maryland
Occupation
With respect, your welcome is much appreciated. Already from just being here for such a short time the LOVER is quite obvious. This here is "good people". Peace

Monetary said:
Welcome to the Family, bruh. Dapz

I'm sure you're enjoy yourself as much as the rest of us. :D

NNQueen

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Brother Greggy, I've been watching your responses and I like your style! Greetings and Welcome to our community. :wave: It's a pleasure to have you join us and from what I can tell so far, you're a refreshing as well as talented addition to the family!

In case you didn't know already, I'm one of the moderators Downstairs and so I'm looking forward to having you hang out with us! If there's anything you need that we can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask! And...it's okay to lean back and put your feet up on the sofa! :D

Peace and blessings,
Queenie :spinstar:

triniti424

May 13, 2003
Bay Area, CA
Occupation
Servant of the People
Welcome home brotha :) :wave:
did you get lost ? lol cause we've been waiting :)
:grouphug: enjoy ya stay my brotha we are all here for each other :)

Nita

Feb 9, 2001
Arkansas
Occupation
youth volunteer
:)

:jumping: :jumping: Welcome to the Family Brothe Greggy :heart: :jumping: :jumping:
Did I read correct?..You're an artist? So am I Brother...mostly pottery cause it's my favorite. Well, lQQk forward to seeing you around the forum...Peace

greggy

Jun 17, 2004
B-more, Maryland
Occupation
Queenie, thank you again...I am enjoying my stay here immensely! The sheer wealth of talent the family has here sure makes a brutha feel at home creatively. I am indeed lucky to be part of this community.

p.s...I believe you're the first person in my life to ever invite me to put my feet UP on the sofa!! I like your style also! :shades: Stay Blessed!

NNQueen said:
Brother Greggy, I've been watching your responses and I like your style! Greetings and Welcome to our community. :wave: It's a pleasure to have you join us and from what I can tell so far, you're a refreshing as well as talented addition to the family!

In case you didn't know already, I'm one of the moderators Downstairs and so I'm looking forward to having you hang out with us! If there's anything you need that we can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask! And...it's okay to lean back and put your feet up on the sofa! :D

Peace and blessings,
Queenie :spinstar:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: