Thank You Premium Members : Thank You Brother Clyde Coger !!!

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Destee,

You are quite welcome, and thanks for the acknowledgment! One day, only green names will be showing, have a good 4th!

Brother Clyde Coger ... such a beautiful hope, with evidence supporting it ... Thank You for the encouragement! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

You have a great 4th ... 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th ... well ... a great forever! :love:

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Brother Clyde Coger ... such a beautiful hope, with evidence supporting it ... Thank You for the encouragement! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

You have a great 4th ... 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th ... well ... a great forever! :love:

Destee

Destee,

You are such, such a sweetheart, I love you too!

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Thank You Brother Clyde Coger !!! :love: :wave: :love:

Thank You for extending your Premium Membership! Thank You for helping keep our home alive! :bowdown:

Thank you for helping, even when your Premium Membership was not due! Oh My Gosh! You just don't know how much i needed this help! Thank You Thank You Thank You! Things have been especially difficult lately, and i am honored ... so very honored ... to have your help ... Thank You Brother Clyde! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

You can click here to verify the length of your subscription, and when it will expire.

Please be sure to review Benefits of Premium Membership, as there are new features and we want you to enjoy every one!

Destee

KWABENA

STAFF
STAFF
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
Thank you very much for your continued support and contributions to the Destee Family!

KWABENA

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Thank You Brother Clyde Coger !!! :love: :wave: :love:

Thank You for extending your Premium Membership! Thank You for helping keep our home alive! :bowdown:

Thank you for helping, even when your Premium Membership was not due! Oh My Gosh! You just don't know how much i needed this help! Thank You Thank You Thank You! Things have been especially difficult lately, and i am honored ... so very honored ... to have your help ... Thank You Brother Clyde! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

You can click here to verify the length of your subscription, and when it will expire.

Please be sure to review Benefits of Premium Membership, as there are new features and we want you to enjoy every one!

Destee

Didn't mean to overlook you :heart:Destee:heart:...it is not a problem my Sister.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Thank You Brother Clyde Coger !!! :love:

What can i say? Thank you so very much. It's all i know to say, but it seems so not enough. Even when your Premium Membership isn't due, you continue to help. It is so needed, such a blessing ... again ... evidence that the Creator and Our Ancestors are with us ... with me. Thank you.

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: