Thank You Premium Members : Thank You Brother anAfrican !!!

queentswana

Jan 24, 2004
Brick City
Occupation
day care provider (own business)
Thank You anAfrican
It really means a lot, having your support.
Hurry and get that puter together and get back here in chat, we miss you.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Thank You Brother anAfrican !!! :love:

Thank You for extending your Premium Membership! Thank You for helping keep our home alive! :bowdown:

Brother anAfrican ... i'm missing you ... i hope all is well, and you know i am honored and grateful that you'd continue to love us like you have, help us, and you're not even here very often. You're the best! I also wanted to bring to your attention, a new Member that joined recently. They joined and began posting in your geek threads ... lol ... and i thought ... oh boy ... Brother anAfrican is going to love the company! So check out the geek forum when you get a chance. Love You!

You can click here to verify the length of your subscription, and when it will expire.

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant

Thank You for extending your Premium Membership! Thank You for helping keep our home alive! :bowdown:

You can click here to verify the length of your subscription, and when it will expire.

Brother anAfrican, i have also received the other information you sent me, but have not been able to read it all properly. I'm headed out in a few, and the next time you see me posting, i'll have read it all properly. Thank you so much for sharing iwth me!

Please be sure to review Benefits of Premium Membership, as we want you to enjoy every single thing!

Destee

anAfrican

Feb 1, 2005
StreetNationEarth: Seattle
Occupation
The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
you know i'm gonna keep on .. even if sometimes i do forget to mail them in for a while.

Brother anAfrican, i have also received the other information you sent me, but have not been able to read it all properly. I'm headed out in a few, and the next time you see me posting, i'll have read it all properly. Thank you so much for sharing iwth me!

Destee
if it "helps", jump to the last page, "Pledge", to get an insight/understanding of who/why i am. "can't be faded!!"

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave:
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
WooooHoooo!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: .... Welcome Home! ... :wave: ... :heart: