Support : Thank-you & a couple of questions

ogoun

Reaction score
Though I've lurked and posted a few short comments and such; em, still just getting my feet wet and getting a feel for the neighborhood so to speak but on my last post I noted in the bottom headings for active threads markers for possible violations??!!! What does that mean?.......
Then I thought, well **** if I said anything that disrespected someone I rather they contact me via pm so we could sort out who or what has been misunderstood. From there I decided I'd pm the other major contributor to the thread/s and ask him if he knew anything about me apparently being flagged for something......
But me being the computer illiterate I am, I can't figure out how to access starting a private conversation with anyone.

Thanks Destee
Ogoun

ogoun

Reaction score
Alright! I finally stumbled on to the answer for my pm question......
Now on to the question of why I'm apparently being flagged for violations. Any hints anyone?

Symbol of America

Reaction score
Though I've lurked and posted a few short comments and such; em, still just getting my feet wet and getting a feel for the neighborhood so to speak but on my last post I noted in the bottom headings for active threads markers for possible violations??!!! What does that mean?.......
Then I thought, well **** if I said anything that disrespected someone I rather they contact me via pm so we could sort out who or what has been misunderstood. From there I decided I'd pm the other major contributor to the thread/s and ask him if he knew anything about me apparently being flagged for something......
But me being the computer illiterate I am, I can't figure out how to access starting a private conversation with anyone.

Thanks Destee
Ogoun
Alright! I finally stumbled on to the answer for my pm question......
Now on to the question of why I'm apparently being flagged for violations. Any hints anyone?
You're good here ogoun. I just checked your profile and you have zero violations. Just check your ratings list in your profile and view the numbers on the left reflecting your various likes, dislikes, agrees, true, hospitable, etc, etc, etc. Your original forum post also reflects who is rating you. Don't sweat this, you're doing just fine. You have a myriad of personalities here in Desteeland so just being yourself will reflect on how other Destians respond to you. Miss Destee is a good woman who makes it clear that the buck and BS "WILL" stop with her so I'd go straight to the source if you feel a problem is afoot. Again, welcome, now kick back, relax and enjoy the show.