Black Parenting : Tennessee's deadbeat dads: The three men who have fathered 78 children with 46 different women... an

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant

Brother Shaka .... really ... ?? ... you're looking at women's bad choices in this situation?

I read where one Brother said ... 'I didn't intend to have this many, it just happened.' ... :brickwall:

And one of the Mother's said ... "her knees buckled when a prosecutor told her that the father of her child had 20 other children. During the whole relationship, I only knew of four children."

You want to put on a Sister, what only the Brother knows? Really?

Say it aint so ... :facepalm:

:heart:

Destee

shaka64

STAFF
STAFF
Feb 15, 2007
africa
Occupation
Photographer
Brother Shaka .... really ... ?? ... you're looking at women's bad choices in this situation?

I read where one Brother said ... 'I didn't intend to have this many, it just happened.' ... :brickwall:

And one of the Mother's said ... "her knees buckled when a prosecutor told her that the father of her child had 20 other children. During the whole relationship, I only knew of four children."

You want to put on a Sister, what only the Brother knows? Really?

Say it aint so ... :facepalm:

:heart:

Destee
Absolutely!! When will women realize that there is a plethora of men that do not take responsibility for their children. I am sure that there were many clues that the men were who they turned out to be. Black women think they can change men into what they want them to be. (LOL) And Yes I said make better choices. Before you lay down do the research take some time before you give it up. Stop letting that itch rule you. Why are there so many baby daddies and baby mamas now? And furthermore with all the STDs and AIDS why are so many people having unprotected sex (women)? How come they did not have an ABORTION? Yes that is a choice all women have. Most of them are working sorry jobs ($8-10 per hour). Yet they want and have babies. Make no mistake the men involved are pitiful and need to be dealt with. Their penalty should be reached by a panel of (angry black women). The bottom line is women mostly get stuck with the kids, so they should take every precaution to protect themselves from these pitiful men. After reading this article some woman will lay with a man they barely know and have unprotected sex. Nine months later she is a baby mama and old boy is gone. I also have a problem with these BRICK head young girls that think they know everything and start having sex, get pregnant by a young man still living with his mama. They have a baby and have the audacity to label the young man a dead beat dad. First off he was a deadbeat young man you chose to make him a dad. If you had a baby (and I am stretching it) under the age of 18 and you were not raped. You already proved to be a hard headed female that most of the time did not listen to any adults in your life and did it your way. Now look at you. That is the most selfish thing you could have done to a child. You have no resources, limited knowledge, no husband, no money saved, and a bunch of unfulfilled dreams and desires. Dreams & desires that you will place above taking care of the child. ( going to the club, hanging out and doing what teenagers do). There are exceptions to the rule but they are far and in between. Should I go on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.