African American History Culture : Ten Best Lies of Black History w/References

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
1. Whites were the first people on earth.
2. Blacks in slavery were only cotton pickers and maids.
3. Lincoln freed the slaves.
4. Blacks ate each other in Africa.
5. Blacks were cursed black by God.
6. The United States government has helped Blacks succeed.
7. Jews built the pyramids.
8. Blacks sold other Blacks into slavery.
9. There was no slavery in the North.
10. Columbus discovered America.

(3 Years Old)
http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Perspectives_1/article_9564.shtml
Big lies.jpg

TruthHitman

Jan 19, 2015
1. Whites were the first people on earth.
2. Blacks in slavery were only cotton pickers and maids.
3. Lincoln freed the slaves.
4. Blacks ate each other in Africa.
5. Blacks were cursed black by God.
6. The United States government has helped Blacks succeed.
7. Jews built the pyramids.
8. Blacks sold other Blacks into slavery.
9. There was no slavery in the North.
10. Columbus discovered America.

(3 Years Old)
http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Perspectives_1/article_9564.shtml
View attachment 6568
Sloppy research my friend! looked at some of your 10 lies, some of them are true the ones that are true HISTORICALLY are numbers 5,7,8

8. Blacks sold other Blacks into slavery and 7. Jews built the pyramids. True ancient writings from Black Arabs and African sultans and Pharaohs have proved Blacks nations oppressed and destroyed and enslaved other Black nations from the beginning of time.

Black Nations Vs Black Nations timeline thru history

1. Egyptians Vs Black Hebrews = YES THE BLACK 12 Tribes of Israel Built the pyramids of Giza and tons of palaces the Egyptians were very primitive in their beliefs and culture HISTORICALLY
ancient-israelites-egyptian-captivity-w300h2311.jpg

2. Black Hebrews VS Black Babylonian Cushite Chaldeans
334deda6ea14fd4a0cabd5d3a171886c.jpg

Most recent 11th century A.D - 18th century A.D Black Arabs,African Kings VS Black Hebrews

1. Al Idrisi (1099–1165 or 1166) One of the first Muslim writers to write about the hebrews in Africa was named Al Idrisi (1099–1165 or 1166) geographer, cartographer, Egyptologist and traveller who lived in Sicily.

According to his writings the Hebrew colony of Lam Lam would be Attacked consistently by Native African tribes and African Muslims such as the Berissa, Salla, Takrur tribes that inhabited West Africa. In this quote AL Edrisi tells us that the inhabitants of Lam Lam are of ancient Hebrew descent NOT NATIVE AFRICAN DESCENT. Here are his quotes:

Quote - "In the whole land of Lam- lam there are but two small cities, or as it were villages, and those are Malel and Dau, situated at the distance of four days' journey from each other. Their inhabitants, as people of those parts relate, are JEWS, and most of them unbelieving and ignorant" --------AL Edrisi Of Andalusia,Spain Description of CENTRAL AFRICA

Quote - "To the southward of Berissa, at the distance of ten days' march, lies the land of Lam-lam, into which INCURSIONS are made by the inhabitants of Berissa(Mende), Salla, Takrur( Fulani) , and Ghana ; there they take numbers of captives, whom they carry away to their own countries, and dispose of to the merchants trading thither ; these afterwards sell them into all parts of the world".-----------AL Edrisi Of Andalusia,Spain Description of CENTRAL AFRICA

Now last but not least number 5 from your list

5. Blacks were cursed black by God. YES very true here is a 3,000 year old biblical prophesy that cleary states that the Original Hebrews would come out of WEST Africa which is west of the Blue and White Nile River.

"From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering". ---------Zephaniah 3:10

This proves my statements to be TRUE.

SHALAM LUV IS LIFE

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Sloppy research my friend! looked at some of your 10 lies, some of them are true the ones that are true HISTORICALLY are numbers 5,7,8

8. Blacks sold other Blacks into slavery and 7. Jews built the pyramids. True ancient writings from Black Arabs and African sultans and Pharaohs have proved Blacks nations oppressed and destroyed and enslaved other Black nations from the beginning of time.

1. Egyptians Vs Black Hebrews = YES THE BLACK 12 Tribes of Israel Built the pyramids of Giza and tons of palaces the Egyptians were very primitive in their beliefs and culture HISTORICALLY

Most recent 11th century A.D - 18th century A.D Black Arabs,African Kings VS Black Hebrews

1. Al Idrisi (1099–1165 or 1166) One of the first Muslim writers to write about the hebrews in Africa was named Al Idrisi (1099–1165 or 1166) geographer, cartographer, Egyptologist and traveller who lived in Sicily.

According to his writings the Hebrew colony of Lam Lam would be Attacked consistently by Native African tribes and African Muslims such as the Berissa, Salla, Takrur tribes that inhabited West Africa. In this quote AL Edrisi tells us that the inhabitants of Lam Lam are of ancient Hebrew descent NOT NATIVE AFRICAN DESCENT. Here are his quotes:

Quote - "In the whole land of Lam- lam there are but two small cities, or as it were villages, and those are Malel and Dau, situated at the distance of four days' journey from each other. Their inhabitants, as people of those parts relate, are JEWS, and most of them unbelieving and ignorant" --------AL Edrisi Of Andalusia,Spain Description of CENTRAL AFRICA

Quote - "To the southward of Berissa, at the distance of ten days' march, lies the land of Lam-lam, into which INCURSIONS are made by the inhabitants of Berissa(Mende), Salla, Takrur( Fulani) , and Ghana ; there they take numbers of captives, whom they carry away to their own countries, and dispose of to the merchants trading thither ; these afterwards sell them into all parts of the world".-----------AL Edrisi Of Andalusia,Spain Description of CENTRAL AFRICA

5. Blacks were cursed black by God. YES very true here is a 3,000 year old biblical prophesy that cleary states that the Original Hebrews would come out of WEST Africa which is west of the Blue and White Nile River.

"From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering". ---------Zephaniah 3:10

SHALAM LUV IS LIFE

It shouldn't be said the research is sloppy. A bigger point to make would be the Final Call's failure to view Blacks as the original Egyptians, Ethiopians, Hebrews/Jews, and therefore builders of the pyramids. Another failure would be them citing the Curse of Ham as though it were biblical rather than intended erroneous interpretation designed to control Black folk.

For example, references taken directly from the source say:

Lie #5 - Blacks were cursed black by God.
The so-called Curse of Ham (or Hamitic Myth) was derived from the Biblical story of Noah (Genesis 9:21-27), and it formed the core of the racial belief system among Jews in the centuries before the time of Jesus. Even though the characters in Genesis carry no racial identity, Talmudic rabbis made up a new version of the Noah episode, in which God curses the offspring of Noah’s son Ham to be black-skinned ...

Lie #7 - Jews built the pyramids.
There are hundreds of pyramids on the earth, but the Great Pyramids of Egypt are considered the first of the Seven Wonders of the World. The White-skinned Jews that now inhabit Palestine have erroneously claimed that according to the Bible their ancestors were slaves in Egypt under Pharaoh and that they built the pyramids ...

Again, the above doesn't take into account the current knowledge proving that all these folk and the time-periods in concern covered Black people, not Whites.

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
Reading is fundamentally comprehensive!

Eye listed THE 10 LIES --Duh - Ruh! These are the lies Duh -Ruh!

SHALAM LUV IS LIFE

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
Eye listed the 10 lies, Eye know YOU understood!

Thx Clyde!

It shouldn't be said the research is sloppy. A bigger point to make would be the Final Call's failure to view Blacks as the original Egyptians, Ethiopians, Hebrews/Jews, and therefore builders of the pyramids. Another failure would be them citing the Curse of Ham as though it were biblical rather than intended erroneous interpretation designed to control Black folk.

For example, references taken directly from the source say:

Lie #5 - Blacks were cursed black by God.
The so-called Curse of Ham (or Hamitic Myth) was derived from the Biblical story of Noah (Genesis 9:21-27), and it formed the core of the racial belief system among Jews in the centuries before the time of Jesus. Even though the characters in Genesis carry no racial identity, Talmudic rabbis made up a new version of the Noah episode, in which God curses the offspring of Noah’s son Ham to be black-skinned ...

Lie #7 - Jews built the pyramids.
There are hundreds of pyramids on the earth, but the Great Pyramids of Egypt are considered the first of the Seven Wonders of the World. The White-skinned Jews that now inhabit Palestine have erroneously claimed that according to the Bible their ancestors were slaves in Egypt under Pharaoh and that they built the pyramids ...

Again, the above doesn't take into account the current knowledge proving that all these folk and the time-periods in concern covered Black people, not Whites.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Spoken Word : Flow best but no success can't achieve goal believe love stole his mind and that's cold this HIP HOP blend is in the top ten he see a chick come with Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
M Black Entertainment : Best Top Ten Black Entertainment 2
C Black People : I Have Shared Information That Is Qualified To Save Black Afrikans Ten Thousand Time Over If Only Adhered Too !!! Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Architect that made St. Paul: the top ten list AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : World's Oldest Stone Tablet Containing Ten Commandments Up for Auction Christian Study Group 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Ten commandments & the links with Egyptian Laws AACOOLDRE 0
Liberty Black People : The Ten Biggest Problems Facing African-Americans Today Black People Open Forum 11
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Top Ten Anti-Semetic remarks in the Bible AACOOLDRE 0
anAfrican Computers - Software Hardware : Win Ten Tin-foil hat needed? Science and Technology 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Oklahoma court: Ten Commandments monument must come down Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Ten Commandments of (Rational) Debate Black People Open Forum 1
OldSoul OldSoul : THE BLACK PANTHER PARTY Ten Point Platform & Program OldSoul 1
shaka64 Black Entertainment : soul top ten hits 1982 the year I graduated high school Black Entertainment 3
RAPTOR Black People : Ten Examples of Welfare for the Rich and Corporations Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Top ten Satires in the New Testament AACOOLDRE 1
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Ten Steps You Can Take Right Now Against Internet Surveillance Science and Technology 8
firstscribe Black People : The truth about white ‘people’—ten obvious observations Black People Open Forum 64
C Black People : Ten former “Idol” contestants have sued, alleging racial bia Black People Open Forum 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Atheists : Atheists unveil Fla monument near Ten Commandments Atheist Study Group 35
RAPTOR Black People Politics : "Top Ten Things Black America Will Have To Show For 8 Years of President Obama" by Bruce A Dixon Black People Politics 50
AACOOLDRE Black People : The Ten% Jews Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: The Persuasions, Ten Commandments of Love Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
river Black People : Autistic Brotha Gets Ten Years for Assaulting the Police Black People Open Forum 1
Feather Black Relationships : Top Ten Things "Not To Do" In Your Relationship Black Relationships 14
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : TEN REASONS WHY EGYPT IS SOURCE OF CHRISTANITY AACOOLDRE 3
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Top ten Books by females AACOOLDRE 5
A Black Spirituality Religion : Top Ten Signs You’re a Zealous Pagan Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 117
N Black Spirituality Religion : Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 44
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : DRE'S TOP TEN R&B MALE/FEMALE SONGS AACOOLDRE 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : TOP TEN FEMALE/MALE RAP SONGS AACOOLDRE 10
river Destee Network : Join My Affiliate Program Earn Ten Percent Destee Network : 0
baller Black Poetry : (it seems like) Ten Thousand Years Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
river Black People : Ten Strategies for Overcoming Racism Black People Open Forum 3
O Black Sports : THE TEN WORST SPORTS UNIFORMS IN RECENT MEMORY Black Sports 8
O Black Sports : TOP TEN NBA TEAMS NEVER TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP Black Sports 11
HODEE Black People : I was a ten pounder Black People Open Forum 4
D Black People : FBI.com-Ten Most Wanted Black People Open Forum 2
G Chief Elder Osiris : THE TEN COMMANDMENTS, THE COMMAND OF THE HUMAN BEING, AND NOT GOD Chief Elder Osiris 0
G Black Spirituality Religion : Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
G Black Spirituality Religion : “Obey Thy Ten Commandments, Or Else”: Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 86
G Black People : TEN MILLION DEAD?SLAVERY, HOLLYWOOD, & GENOCIDE IN CENTRAL AFRICA Black People Open Forum 0
K Black Poetry : Ten Breaths of Comfort. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
D Black Relationships : The Top Ten Myths of Marriage Black Relationships 0
river Black Spirituality Religion : The Ten Precepts of Religious Detoxification Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 21
B Black Entertainment : Brian Mcknight "Ten" Black Entertainment 0
kemetkind Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Chapter 11 - The Ten Stages Of Initiation Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 0
river Black Spirituality Religion : Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 13
P Black People : TEN POINT PROGRAM Black People Open Forum 19
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Jesus-Legend traced in Egypt for Ten thousand years AACOOLDRE 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Ten commandments AACOOLDRE 0