Black Muslims : Tell me true or false?,,,,,,why?

macoo

Mar 3, 2012
Allah says (Ye who believe intoxicants and gambling, (dedication of) stones, and (divination by) arrows, are an abomination, of Satan's handiwork: eschew such (abomination), that ye may prosper.

- Satan's plan is (but) to excite enmity and hatred between you, with intoxicants and gambling, and hinder you from the remembrance of God, and from prayer: will ye not then abstain?) 90-91].
Allah
forbade drinking wine

the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him forbade drinking wine
even small amounts , this is confirmed by the verses and hadiths by a thousand and four hundred years

But some doctors were claiming that a little wine can be a cure and heal , and some have claimed that a little of it animates Fouad , what says the latest study on the subject of wine?

In a study conducted by Dr Sarah Lewis of the Department of Social Medicine , University of Bristol found a strong relationship between alcohol intake and between high blood pressure , and said that drinking alcohol affects blood pressure much more than we thought previously. Has conducted a study on a specific segment of people who are suffering from their body 's inability to remove the effects of alcohol after eating . But that does not mean that the damage is limited to these , but every day reveals a new scientists about the damage alcohol .

The number of researchers confirmed that a man , even if eating a small amount of wine it would negatively affect the health and gradually lead to a rise in blood pressure , which causes sudden death of its owner , if not get rid of the final alcohol abuse .

Dr. Sarah says :

This study shows that alcohol consumption may increase blood pressure to a very large border more than we thought and even if a person drinking alcohol in small quantities .

And confirms the researchers that
if a person drinking wine , even a small amount of it and then leave it remain in his body, the amount of alcohol does not disappear only after tens of days, did not specify the researchers exactly how much remains of alcohol in human cells after eating , and there is no accurate studies about it, but Prophet him and told us that the drinker does not accept his prayer God forty days ! ! ! Glory to God ! If the Holy Prophet wants us to be every cell of our body pure , pure ,

research has shown medical conducted on sleep, the brain is issued waves slow during sleep rights and these waves contribute to the production and release of growth hormone is essential for humans , researchers have found something surprising is that a man has eaten amount even if a few molecules of the wine , the wine travels through the blood to the brain and remain for long periods of time and work to confuse the brain is not able to launch electromagnetic waves during sleep and therefore the production of growth hormone depends not able to get to sleep naturally .

researchers comes today to the same speech and with confidence : Even small amount harm to humans and preferably permanently left ! ! ! This is science always comes to bear witness of the truth of this true religion, and that the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him when he forbade drinking wine or anything intoxicating

We say to those who abuse to

the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him
what the non-Muslims say read, and think about it, if you follow the scientific method of thinking is, get this result ....

You may have heard of the book, wrote a researcher from the West on "The one hundred most influential people in history," The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History, and what I noticed is that this classification itself surprised the author, before anyone else!

This author has to stay away great effort from this classification, made, and in particular, because the image of Islam has been distorted in the West bad, and because it could hurt the book, but he was able to escape this truth that Muhammad "peace and blessings of Allah upon Him was the most influential man "in the history of mankind is!

Michael H. Hart, author of the book says:

Dear readers, they may wonder why I have the name "Mohammed" is placed on the top of the list in this book, but there are compelling arguments that Muhammad is the only man who succeeded on both levels, religious and secular is. The influence of Muhammad's still as strak despite the passage of 14 centuries, and Muhammad is the only political leader who has managed to create a sovereign, who was very religious and scientifically successful, so he deserves the single most influential person in history to be:

It is this unparalleled combination of secular and religious influence which i feel entitles Muhammad to be Considered the most influential single figure in human history.
and say to my brothers and sisters in God be with you ! This prophet worth us to publish his miracle to know the whole world is our prophet and what is our religion? ! Therefore , I ask you to publish the miracles of the Holy Prophet,

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
macoo Black Muslims : Tell me true or false?,,,,,,why? Islam Study Group 24
HODEE Black People : Rihanna Says Tell Your Friends Of Other Races To "Pull Up" For Black Issues | NAACP Image Awards Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : How safe is your tap water? This database can tell you Black Health and Wellness 0
Ndugu Africa : AU ambassador to the US, fired by the AU for having the Courage to Tell the Truth about Neocolonialism All Things Africa 0
R Black Poetry : A girl is alert with these and a mini-skirt a sees them boys use expertise to try for pie tell the to freeze she have a boyfriend so at ease wow she h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : A Black Woman’s Battle to Tell the Truth About Nat Turner: Witness and Testimony African American History Culture 0
R Black Poetry : Tell a phat story about bling in the category of things // Such as the fury of jewelry and wedding r Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
chuck African American History Culture : What Should We Tell Today's Black Youth About The Black Freedom Fighters of the Seventies? African American History Culture 2
nilevalley Black People Politics : This is why the people of Kenya Africa would tell Donald Trump climate change is a real fact! Black People Politics 3
IFE Black People Politics : Tell Congress: Investigate Trump’s ties to Russia Black People Politics 5
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : tell-a-e-network-to-cancel-generation-kkk Black People Politics 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : The five things no one will tell you about why colleges don’t hire more faculty of color Black Education / Schools 2
S Black People : The Milwaukee Race Riots: 5 Facts The Media Won't Tell You Black People Open Forum 1
Quokka007 Black Relationships : How can you tell a guy is just interested in just sex and not a relationship? Black Relationships 13
Chidike Black People : 8 Ways to tell a Conspiracy Theorist is really a Fraud Black People Open Forum 2
chuck Black Children : Please do tell US what YOU are concerned and worried about in 2016!! Black Children 0
chuck Black People Politics : Please Do Tell Me What You Also Feel Think About Detroit in 2016! Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : like well known characteristics tell stories strong and ballistic they grown and twisted but when t Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
chuck Black People Politics : What Share We Tell Today's Young Black Activists? Black People Politics 2
ASHANTA Black Women : BLACK WOMAN HAVE OUT NUMBER ALL THE RACES IN ENROLLING IN COLLEGE WHAT THE MEDIA WANT TELL YOU Black Women 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Black Pastors Tell Trump Their Meeting With him on Monday is Not an Endorsement Black People Politics 38
chuck Black People : Please Do Tell Me What Is Your Freedom Of Speech Being Based On!! Black People Open Forum 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Watch: Did Obama Just Tell Presidential Hopeful Kanye West to Sit Down? Black People Politics 6
Liberty Black Parenting : When, What, and How, Do We Tell Our Children? Black Parenting 0
Enki Black Positive People : Black Stories From The Hood, If we Don't tell them, Who will? Black People Doing Positive Things 14
Al D Black People : Like An Eagle Stirring Up Its Nest…Is God Trying To Tell Us Something? Jul 1 by Truthangel07 Black People Open Forum 0
chuck Black People : Tell Me How You Define Afrocentrism Too! Black People Open Forum 17
chuck Black People : North/South/East/West: Do Tell Me About Your Necks Of The Woods! Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : SignthePetition! Tell CBC to Resist Pres. Obama's “Race Card” AppealtoAccept FastTrack for TPP&TTIP! Black People Politics 3
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : AMERICA and ME (somebody tell me while on my knees) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Don’t disrespect our president, black lawmakers tell Netanyahu Black People Politics 3
Inanna Black Parenting : When did you tell your child(ren) you were pregnant? Black Parenting 3
RAPTOR Black People : What the Corporate Media Won't Tell You about MLK | Interview with Drs. Jared Ball & Wilmer Leon Black People Open Forum 1
1poetsought Black Entertainment : To Tell the Truth Black Entertainment 0
S Black People : What does this video tell you about the function and direction of the Hip-Hop industry? Black People Open Forum 11
A Africa : How to tell what specific part of Africa someone is from? All Things Africa 16
shaka64 Black Entertainment : Biggie I got a story to tell. The video Black Entertainment 0
Khasm13 Khasm13 : u mean 2 tell me... Khasm13 3
T Black People : Please Tell me why black people do not think family history and genealogy is important? Black People Open Forum 28
R Black Poetry : Tell a Lie. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Black People : Do you go places you don't like - to tell them you don't like them? Black People Open Forum 33
river Black Spirituality Religion : Things about Islam that Muslims will not Tell You Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 8 Health Test Secrets Doctors Don’t Tell You Black Health and Wellness 0
Gracious Black Ancestors : Tell It!!! Our Legacy of Worth! Honoring Black Ancestors 5
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Etta James - Tell Mama Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Tell Congress: Provide 50 million Africans with electricity for the first time. Black People Politics 8
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : Black Man...did you tell a 乃lack ❤oman she's 乃eautiful today? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 288
Perfection Black People : Tell Us About Your Avatar and/or Signature Picture - Is there hidden meaning? Black People Open Forum 33
FINDLOVEINME_RETURNS Black Poetry : LORD, PLEASE TELL ME Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Midnight Special More 1974 - 17 - Rufus and Chaka Khan - Tell Me Something Good Audio Video Web Conferencing 0