Black People : Television At It's WORST...All My Baby's Mamas

MsInterpret

Apr 21, 2007
Washington
SMDH! Rapper Shawty Lo And His 10 Baby Mamas To Star In Oxygen Reality Show

Dec 27, 2012
ByRuth Manuel-Logan

Someone at the Oxygen network has truly scrapped the bottom of the barrel for this one!

The cable network has announced the production of a new one-hour special, “All My Babies’ Mamas,” which features the day-to-day drama-filled shenanigans of Atlanta rapper Shawty Lo (pictured), his 10 baby mamas and their army of 11 children, reports TV By the Numbers.

The one-hit wonder rapper and G-Unit member, whose actual name is Carlos Walker, is surrounded by the women he bedded as well as their offspring. The project focuses on how everyone is vying for the attention of the homestead’s head honcho (who, by the way ain’t nothing at all to look at) and anti-birth control poster child.

Each baby mama has an eye-catching title such as the ‘First Lady E’Creia,’ who handles Lo’s finances and who was actually engaged to him at one point after he already had three children. Then there’s Angela, the “Fighter Baby Mama,” Amanda, the “Jealous Baby Mama,” Sujuan, the “Wanna-be Bougie Baby Mama” and Tamara, the “No-Drama Baby Mama.”
(I know, the names take “ratchet monikers” to another level.)

Lo, 36, also has a 19-year-old girlfriend, Ashlin, who is also featured on the show and who claims to be madly in love with him. The clueless young woman met Lo when he already had 10 children and is actually a year younger than his oldest child. My guess is that she, too, will soon make her shameful announcement of a bun in the oven so that Lo will have an even dozen.

READ MORE: http://newsone.com/2113581/shawty-lo-all-my-babies-mamas-oxygen-reality-show/

13 MIN VIDEO OF SHOW: http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh91p47sPXVlKu63SB

Asomfwaa

Nov 16, 2011
I saw about two minutes of the preview last week, but couldn't stomach it.

Yet it's not that surprising. The man is a millionaire and at least representative of a cultural icon. Really, those women are just related to his demographic.

I doubt I'd enjoy such a program; but for strange reasons there are tons of people who would.

MahoganyUnique

Nov 14, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Once again something considered entertainment, degrading black people. I understand that there are situations like these but subconsciously someone watching may associate this with all black men and women, not just the having that many kids, but in all aspects of the programing. I know a man with 12 kids from home but honestly I know waaaay more Men working, in school, with no kids and that is a fact I choose to hold on to.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OldSoul Black People : QUEEN SONO Official Trailer (2020) South African crime drama web television series Black People Open Forum 0
Chevron Dove Black Entertainment : BOUNCE TV; African American Television Station Black Entertainment 2
RAPTOR Black People : Chuck D on Corplantations, Booty & Thug Television and the Dumbassification of America Black People Open Forum 13
HODEE Black Entertainment : Television Host: Judge Judy_ $47 Million a year Black Entertainment 1
Destee Black People : Our 16th Birthday Present --- Destee.TV --- Our Own Television Station !!!! Black People Open Forum 11
Destee Black People Politics : North Korean Television Counters "Western Imperialist Propaganda" - Reports on Poverty in America Black People Politics 2
cherryblossom Black Poetry : Do Not Attempt To Adjust Your Television Sets.. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Ankhur Black People : The kind of People we Saw on Free Television as Children Black People Open Forum 3
L Black People : Who are your non television heroes???? Black People Open Forum 14
A Black Entertainment : PHENOMENON OF BLACK WOMEN IN REALITY TELEVISION LOOKING FOR LOVE Black Entertainment 2
Knowledge Seed Science and Technology : Movies and Television Science and Technology 4
K Destee Network : Platinum Television Group Destee Network : 0
D Pan Africanism : Shaking up Brazil with Black Pride For Television African American History Culture 4
B Destee Network : Black Television Destee Network : 1
dnommo Black Poetry : B.E.T. Black Edutainment Television? (inspired by blakverbs' Good Times) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
R Black Poetry : Emotions strong and like oceans roam in wet places while he get laces at home alarm is the reason in a girl's arm every season, the worst is fear then Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : 'The Slaves Dread New Year's Day the Worst': The Grim History of January 1 African American History Culture 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The Worst Cities for Black Americans Black People Open Forum 2
Destee Black People Politics : What's the Worst that Can / Will Happen to Trump - if Found Guilty of All? Black People Politics 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Travel : The Worst States for Black Americans Black Travel 5
Liberty Health and Wellness : America’s Worst 9 Urban Food Deserts Black Health and Wellness 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : It's best and worst of times for black Americans, Henry Louis Gates tells Dallas audience Black People Open Forum 49
Liberty Black Relationships : Your Worst Date Black Relationships 12
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : 30 Worst Foods For Your Heart - Ginger kills Cancer Cells Food Discussion and Recipes 13
Kemetstry Black People : 10 WORST STATES FOR BLACKS Black People Open Forum 3
HODEE Black People : Worst States for Black Americans Black People Open Forum 4
Aluku Black People Politics : Lying White Liberals(3) - Worst enemy of the black man Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : South Carolina Rainfall Is Worst In A Thousand Years, Gov. Haley Says Science and Technology 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : The worst part about Giuliani's crazy Obama comments: they have a real constituency Black People Politics 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The Worst States for Black Americans Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The 10 worst states to live in Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The Best — and Worst — National Anthem Performances Ever Black People Open Forum 19
Kadijah Black People : Worst bachelor party ever Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : ‘Worst Negro in history’: Clarence Thomas catches hate after SCOTUS’ affirmative action ruling Black People Politics 68
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : The 6 Worst “Natural” Ingredients Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : The 13 Worst Supermarkets in America in 2014 Black Health and Wellness 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Gwyneth Paltrow’s Cleanse Expert Dr. Alejandro Junger on Your Body’s Worst Enemies Black Health and Wellness 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : Will Smith’s ‘After Earth’ named worst movie of the year Black Entertainment 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : The 8 Worst Snacks for an Afternoon Slump Black Health and Wellness 1
G Audio Video Web Conferencing : Black Milk - Sundays Worst, Mondays Best Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Cory Doctorow - Computers as potentially your greatest ally and your worst traitor Science and Technology 8
legit-writer Black People : The Best/Worst Singer and Best/Worst Rapper Of All Time Black People Open Forum 9
chuck Black People : Detroit 2013: Class And Race Warfare At It's Worst! Black People Open Forum 1
MsInterpret Black Positive People : Why This 73-Year-Old Is a Gang's Worst Nightmare Black People Doing Positive Things 5
S Science and Technology : "U.S. has the worst education system known to Science" Science and Technology 18
S Black People : Who were the worst colonizers? Black People Open Forum 15
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Dialated Peoples - Worst Comes to Worst Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Black People : Worst Drought in 60 Years Hits 10 Million in East Africa Black People Open Forum 1
Amnat77 Black People : Don Lemon: Being Gay Is Worst Thing to Be in Black Culture Black People Open Forum 13
Kamau47 Black People : Migrants Suffer The Worst Racism? Black People Open Forum 7