Black People : Teen Girl BRUTALLY PUNCHED By GROWN Man At Detroit Roller Rink!!

shaka64

STAFF
STAFF
Feb 15, 2007
africa
Occupation
Photographer
I will start by saying I would not have hit the child, But when are these girls gonna stop running up on boys/men then crying victim. That was a stiff Jab he could have knocked her out.
Should he be charged with assault? Should She be charged?

Therious

Banned
Feb 22, 2004
I mean that's a heavy punch to throw at a female, then again these young ladies need to be taught how to act like ladies. and I don't mean by punching them.

Last edited:

baller

Jan 28, 2001
the near north
ALL three should be arrested. Her and the brother...for assualt. The puncher...for excessive use of force.

The mother claimed she had never been in a fight before that...but girls who've never been in a fight wouldn't run up on a man like that. but that's beside the point. her and her brother are small fry...and shouldn't be running up on grown men twice their size, anyway. If nothing else, I hope they learned that lesson.

when i lived in L.A., circumstances forced me to get between a man that size, and a loud mouth nineteen year old girl...who wasn't any bigger than the girl in the video...with the man's partner looking on--both of whom had gotten out of lockup two days prior. i'm comfortable with what i can do but i held no fantasies of being able to take either one of them. fortunately for me, they listened to my argument, and decided to walk away. ALL OVER A DOMINOES GAME.

there are too many girls walking 'round thinking they're bad. they need to realize they're not the badass they think they are...before they get DEAD.

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
This big manboy is 3x this young girls size. If that's the only way he knows how to handle conflict with a 17 yr old girl, he probably beating some other woman or women regularly. He hit her to easy. Arrest him for abuse of a child, and bar her from the skating rink.

WARRIOR

BAMN - By Any Means Necessary
PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 28, 2009
STRONG ISLAND , NY
Occupation
RETIRED
GREETINGS TO ALL....

VERBAL FEMALE AGGRESSION......THATS ONE THING.....

PHYSICAL FEMALE AGGRESSION.....THATS ANOTHER.....

BOTH CAN AND SHOULD BE WALKED AWAY FROM.......ESPECIALLY IF THE MAN GETS ANGRY AS A RESULT...

BOTH ARE HEAVILY PROMOTED IN MOVIES AND TELEVISION AS WELL...

IN FACT.....BOTH ARE BEING INDIRECTLY PROMOTED A LOT MORE.......THAN TRUE MANHOOD.......WHICH IN MY OPINION , IS QUICKLY BECOMING ERASED AND FEMENIZED.........BECAUSE TRUE MANHOOD ITSELF BY EUROPEAN/AMERICAN STANDARDS HARDLY HAS A PROMOTED PLATFORM ANYMORE......

AND I BELIEVE THAT IS BY DESIGN.......BECAUSE OUR TRUE AFRICAN MANHOOD WAS STRIPPED FROM US A LONG TIME AGO.....

AS FOR THIS INCIDENT......I SAY ITS WISER TO LOOK INTO THIS ISSUE AND DEAL WITH THE ROOT OF IT AND WORK UP FROM THERE........INSTEAD OF LOOKING AT IT , POINTING FINGERS , AND PASSING JUDGEMENT.......WHICH IS WHAT DAYTIME TV HAS BEEN PROMOTING FOR SO MANY YEARS......

WARRIOR

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : texas-officer-strikes-teen-girl Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Liberty Law Forum : Deputy Ben Fields Slam And Drag Teen Girl That Wasn't Resisting Arrest At Spring Valley HS Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 140
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : FBI: Mississippi Teen Girl ISIS Wannabe Praised Chattanooga Shooting Black People Politics 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Mother of Comatose Girl: Jahi is 'Blossoming into a Teen' Black People Doing Positive Things 0
jamesfrmphilly Science and Technology : teen girl arrested, charged with FELONY for science project Science and Technology 60
Ankhur Black People : Twilight Zone Experience of Runaway African American teen Girl Black People Open Forum 0
L Black Children : health book seeks teen girl's voices Black Children 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Miss USA, Miss Teen USA and Miss America are all black women. This 'Essence' cover honors the monumental moment Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : He Got the Right One! Black Woman Chases Down Confederate Flag-Wearing Teen Calling Her the N-Word Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Teen who took bus and walked to his graduation gets a new car Black People Doing Positive Things 0
IFE Black Positive People : Teen Sisters Write Book Urging Young Girls of Color to Celebrate Their Hair Black People Doing Positive Things 0
IFE Black Positive People : 15-Year Old Black Teen Entrepreneur Signs Licensing Deal With the NBA Black People Doing Positive Things 0
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : dallas-teen-defending-female-friend-fatally-shot-hours-after-graduation Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : teen-takes harvard-admission letter as prom-date Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Teen’s Prom Dress Honoring Black Lives Lost To Police Brutality Goes Viral Black People Doing Positive Things 1
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : teen-convicted-in-school-fight homicide Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Teen repeats #BlackLivesMatter 100 times on Stanford application, gets in Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : teen gets accepted into ALL 8 ivy leauge schools !!!!! Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Liberty Law Forum : Teen who ran into church nearly naked admits gang rape claims were a hoax Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : teen-becomes-first-miss-minnesota-usa-contestant-to-wear-a-hijab Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : White Man Accused Of Killing Black Teen Who Bumped Into Him Black People Open Forum 2
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : Chicago woman works to repay the slain teen who saved her life Black People Doing Positive Things 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : black-teen-girls-speak at the-united-nations Black People Doing Positive Things 1
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : teen-sues-d-c-for-violent-detention Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People : Teen dresses as thief for culture day because white people steal culture Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Teen's Stunning African-Print Dress Goes Viral After Teacher Told Her It Would Be Inappropriate Black People Doing Positive Things 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : How this New Jersey teen earned $500,000 in college scholarships — with a little help from mom Black People Doing Positive Things 0
HODEE Black Children : Teen birthrate hits all-time low, led by 50 percent decline among Hispanics and Blacks Black Children 2
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : teen-birth-rates-fall-to all time-low Black Health and Wellness 0
Liberty Law Forum : 'Affluenza' teen's mother charged, $1M bond set Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 17
Liberty Law Forum : Black teen badly beaten in wrongful arrest, lawsuit says Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : White Family sues after US teen shot dead during traffic stop Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 8
Black Phoenix Black People Politics : A Cop Killed A White Teen And The #AllLivesMatter Crowd Said Nothing Black People Politics 0
shaka64 Black Education / Schools : Teen Secretly Records his Substitute Teacher Giving Him Oral Sex on her First Day at School - See mo Black Education / Schools 30
shaka64 Jails / Prisons : Michael Dunn Sentenced to Life in Prison for Murder of Teen Over Loud Music Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
CosmicMessenger The Police : Officer Darren Wilson identified as shooter in Ferguson teen killing Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 10
Kemetstry Black Positive People : TEEN EXCELLS Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Teen Invents Flashlight That Could Change The World Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Fine1952 Black People : Drop In Black Teen Pregnancy Rate Black People Open Forum 3
Shikamaru Law Forum : NYC Teen held in jail for 3 years without a trial or conviction Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : Oklahoma cop convicted in death of unarmed teen Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Egypt : Chinese teen defaces Egypt temple; sparks outcry Egypt 183
Alarm Clock Black People : Teen Who Was Expelled From School For Science Explosion Receives Full Scholarship U.S. Space Academy Black People Open Forum 2
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Robert Gilasper; Teen Spirit Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : No charges for teen after explosion at Fla. school Black People Open Forum 2
MsInterpret Black Positive People : Teen Aces SAT Black People Doing Positive Things 9
Kamau47 Black People : Black Teen Killed Over Loud Music Black People Open Forum 10
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Did Skype Give a Private Company Data on Teen WikiLeaks Supporter Without a Warrant? Science and Technology 1
Mercyless1803 Black People : "Teen’s NFL Dreams Squashed By Fake Rape Claim, Woman Confesses 10 Years Later Black People Open Forum 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : South Carolina teen’s brutal soccer attack earns assault charge Black People Open Forum 7