Black Spirituality Religion : Techniques to help ones mind function on a higher level: Using more than the average

Reniassance Man

Oct 21, 2008
Virginia
Today i decided that this would be a great topic of discussion. We have spoken of many different techniques throughout this site and they are scattered among different threads. I think its time for all of these techniques to be combined into one Powerful thread.
I'm talking about the scrying techniques, any meditation techniques, games or activities that we can involve friends and family in, ect. In one thread, i believe MetaScience talked about a game where one friend speaks a word into a glass of water, and the other friend has to look into the water or meditate on it to retrieve the word that was spoken into it.

Here is another that i just read today from this site:

(((We program our own signs into the matrix to remind ourselves of what we truly are. The quickest way to understand our multi-dimensional realities is to literally “draw them up”- name them and call out to them. Mirror scrying can be used to see our selves.

A simple technique is to shut the monitor off, the screen is black- and place a small candle at a safe distance away from the screen when the room is dark. Look at your reflection in the screen and simply ask your self to be revealed. You might see your reflection completely disappear, and another image will emerge.))))

I think this thread will be great if all these techniques that pertain were gathered together in one thread. I know there are many more that i have read from this site but i couldn't find what thread they were in.

And there was another were one friend puts an item in a random location in a room, and the other has to imagine where he/she put it.

I didn't know what category to put this thread in by the way.

MRS. LADY

Banned
Dec 3, 2007
everywhere and nowhere
Occupation
to seek truth
all u need for mine is a heart

If you don't understand that count i gave u

it's an expression of divine love and submission between the female and male elements of the universe

it's not a secret or a code that anyone has to break.

a perfect idea of divinity and love above

and a perfect manifestation of divine love below

could of all been perfected but oh no

u can't use it with any intent that is tarnished because if ur intent is to use it against someone it will turn on u

u speak it and feel it and that's what creates it, but this level is only for the chosen(good in heart naturally, undiluted with material characteristices.. like fear, anger, jealousy, rage, liers, fakers, users.. u know what i mean)

u can light a candle for scott and pac and yak and jay (rip fam)

Reniassance Man

Oct 21, 2008
Virginia
Sorry im alittle slow. So your saying that we should recite these numbers with a lit candle and be sure to keep positive intentions?

King Cook

Jun 21, 2009
Breathing Practice Program.

There is going to be a Galactic alignment in 2012. This will transmit and give us a lot of energy. If we are in tune we will absorb all of it through our melanin, and the various glands of our body. The effects will be DNA unlocking, gland growth, chakra unlocking, and many other things. But in order to get ready for it, you have to become as virtuous as possible, pure in heart and mind, like the Prophet Noble Drew Ali taught, and you must study self. You can also eat healthy to augment this transformation. Also you can meditate to get ready.

We can survive without food for like a month, without out water for like a week, but we can only survive a few minutes without oxygen. So oxygen is really important; our brain needs it [our brains alone need 20 times more oxygen than the rest of the body], and it destroys toxins in our blood and body. Therefore breathing, deep breathing more specifically is important.

The following quote is by a Moorish brother named Dr. Alim Bey. I added a little information but it is primarily his quotation. This is from an interview he did on blogtalkradio. Look up, "Dr. Alim El Bey" on blogtalkradio. com to get the whole interview, it's 4 hours long, two parts. He speaks about what will happen in 2012, Obama, Moors, Meditation, Astrology, and many other topics.

"The average person breathes at 18 breaths a minute. If you breathe at 18 breaths a minute for a 24 hour period, you will have breathed 25,920 breaths. These 25,920 breaths are equivalent to the Sun traveling through the 12 zodiacs, or constellations in space, every 25,920 years. This is equal to a great year. [The Mayan/Olmec calendar states this last great year will end on Dec. 21st 2012, and there will be a transition into a new great year. Elijah Muhammad in "The Message to the Blackman," refers to it as our ancestors writing the history of the next 25,000 years, every 25,000 years.] So we have to slow the breath down. A person who concentrates and reads a book, their breath automatically slows down to 9 breaths a minute. At that point your focus and concentration increases, dramatically. And your memory begins to become greater. It's at 7.5 breaths, however, that the memory becomes so great, that you actually begin to go into what is called, photographic memory. And also accessing what is called, the Akashic Records, which is the universal library [a record of everything in the universe, past, present, and future, physical and metaphysical.]. Also at 7.5 breaths a minute you would be able to tap into intrapersonal consciousness, and if you breathe that breath for 12 minutes you will be able to tap into the muscles and tissues, and heal them at that level."

The type of breath is also important when meditating. I am a novice when it comes to meditation so I don't know the various methods of breath, but I do know the basic "complete breath," which can bring you to a certain point.

The following was taken from "The Science of Breath," Yogi Ramasharaka

The following is a description of the Yogi "Complete Breath." This is the breath that must be done for this specific exercise.

"The following simple exercise will give you a clear idea of what the Complete Breath is:

Stand or sit erect. Breathing through the nostrils, inhale steadily, first filling the lower part of the lungs, which is accomplished by bringing into play the diaphragm, which descending exerts a gentle pressure on the abdominal organs, pushing forward the front walls of the abdomen. Then fill the middle part of the lungs, pushing out the lower ribs, breastbone and chest. Then fill the higher portion of the lungs, protruding the upper chest, thus lifting the chest, including the upper six or sever. pairs of ribs. In the final movement, the lower part of the abdomen will be slightly drawn in, which movement gives the lungs a support and also helps to fill the highest part of the lungs. At first reading it may appear that this breath consists of three distinct movements. This, however, is not the correct idea. The inhalation is continuous, the entire chest cavity from the lowered diaphragm to the highest point of the chest in the region of the collarbone, being expanded with a uniform movement. Avoid a jerky series of inhalations, and strive to attain a steady continuous action. Practice will soon overcome the tendency to divide the inhalation into three movements, and will result in a uniform continuous breath. You will be able to complete the inhalation in a couple of seconds after a little practice.

Retain the breath a few seconds.

Exhale quite slowly, holding the chest in a firm position, and drawing the abdomen in a little and lifting it upward slowly as the air leaves the lungs. When the air is entirely exhaled, relax the chest and abdomen. A little practice will render this part of the exercise easy, and the movement once acquired will be afterwards performed almost automatically. It will be seen that by this method of breathing all parts of the respiratory apparatus is brought into action, and all parts of the lungs, including the most remote air cells, are exercised. The chest cavity is expanded in all directions. You will also notice that the Complete Breath is really a combination of Low, Mid and High Breaths, succeeding each other rapidly in the order given, in such a manner as to form one uniform, continuous, complete breath.

You will find it quite a help to you if you will practice this breath before a large mirror, placing the hands lightly over the abdomen so that you may feel the movements. At the end of the inhalation, it is well to occasionally slightly elevate the shoulders, thus raising the collarbone and allowing the air to pass freely into the small upper lobe of the right lung, which place is sometimes the breeding place of tuberculosis.

At the beginning of practice, you may have more or less trouble in acquiring the Complete Breath, but a little practice will make perfect, and when you have once acquired it you will never willingly return to the old methods."

-----------
In order to progressively get to the levels of consciousness that Dr. Alim Bey mentioned, I created a regiment to apply. I have already seen results. To get more information on breathing, you can check out "The Science of Breath," on google books. It can be downloaded for free. And you can also pick up the Science of Meditation by Torkom Saraydarian.

On the first day you start, breathe in deeply using the complete breath, like it says above, for 5 seconds [1 mississippi, 2 mississippi, etc.]. Then once the breath is in, hold it for 1 second, then exhale for a count of 5 seconds. Do this 6 times [equaling a duration of 1 minute.] Then you can stop. While doing this focus only on your breath and don't let any other thoughts come into your mind. For 7 days you are going to do the 1 minute breathing exercise, but on the 7th day, after a complete cycle, you are going to add 2 minutes each week. So if you start on Friday, and you do 1 minute a day until Thursday, on the next Friday you do 3 minutes of conscious breathing. Then for that whole week you do 3 min., and then when another Friday comes around, you do 5 min. etc. And upon reaching 7 weeks you add another minute. Every 7 weeks you add a minute to the added weekly minutes. I made an outline detailing it for better comprehension. Eventually, when you reach 60 minutes of breathing at 6 breaths a minute [a count of 5 inhaling and a count of 5 exhaling] you can increase the amount of seconds you inhale and exhale. So instead of a 5 count inhale and exhale you can move to a 6 count, 7 count, 8 count, etc. in order to unlock even higher levels, with the goal being around 30 seconds inhaling, 30 seconds exhaling, or one breath a minute. Again the method is slow and steady, but it is constant so that your body gets used to it and it becomes habitual so you don't fall off. Also I used the divine numbers of 1 and 7 while calculating and planning it mathematically. This meditation will help us get ready for 2012, improve our health, reduce stress and increase our lifespan.

1. First week ___________1-minute breath everyday
2. 2nd week _______3-minute breath everyday
3. 7 days later________5-minute breath everyday
4. 7 days later________7-minute breath everyday
5. 7 days later________9-minute breath everyday
6. 7 days later________11-minute breath everyday
7. 7 days later________14-minute breath everyday
8. 7 days later________17-minute breath everyday
9. 7 days later________20-minute breath everyday
10. 7 days later________23-minute breath everyday
11. 7 days later________26-minute breath everyday
12. 7 days later________29-minute breath everyday
13. 7 days later________32-minute breath everyday
14. 7 days later________36-minute breath everyday
15. 7 days later________40-minute breath everyday
16. 7 days later________44-minute breath everyday
17. 7 days later________48-minute breath everyday
18. 7 days later________52-minute breath everyday
19. 7 days later________56-minute breath everyday
20. 7 days later________60-minute breath everyday

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Plato use of Binary Techniques to explain Justice same process in the NT AACOOLDRE 0
S Black People : The Orgins and Techniques of Mind Control, That they are using on You Subconsciously! Black People Open Forum 6
P Black Money Business Jobs : CAREER FITNESS: TUNE UP YOUR RESUME, NETWORKING TECHNIQUES AND INTERVIEW SKILLS Black Money Business Jobs 2
P Black People : "Evony : the kings return" game- Need help on a racist in a game that threaten to shoot black people Black People Open Forum 2
HODEE Black People : East Coast Will Need N95 _ Mask ( It May Not Help ) to Avoid "Silica" Glass Dust Storm Coming From Africa to the United States Black People Open Forum 2
HODEE Health and Wellness : Ready To Fly? __On Planes HEPA Filtering is used.. The Virus is only 0.1 to 0.2 microns. Found_ Hepa Filters will help Trap smaller microns like Virus Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : It's hard for logic to prevail over emotions female has an ocean of wetness in potion In her panties step no harm must accept The norm need help on a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Steyer: U.S. reparations for slavery will help 'repair the damage' Black People Politics 2
R Black Poetry : A note is a short letter with all sorts of clever words to speak that's never heard on the street, tonight need help to climb a flight of steps to got Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
J Black Short Stories : Help with my book Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Ndugu Black People : American Rwanda ; Fratricidal War in Chicago, how can we look the other way instead of help end it ?? Black People Open Forum 4
KRAZYK Black People Politics : Who's going to step up next help me understand why is my color the enemy Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : 'Fair maps': Barack Obama launches new initiative to help take on partisan gerrymandering Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Atlanta's confederate monuments: how do ‘context markers’ help explain racism? African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : A hospital introduced a robot to help nurses. They didn’t expect it to be so popular Science and Technology 1
OldSoul Black People : Help me understand this trailer... Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Could Reparations Help Close the American Racial Divide? African American History Culture 34
Ndugu Black Positive People : Jaden Smith's water company , is working to help Flint community with a new filtration system Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀Black Women’s Memories and The Help Black Women 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Cyntoia Brown: Kim Kardashian enlists lawyer to help free woman who killed abuser Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Eating Salt May Actually Help With Weight Loss, New Research Suggests Black Health and Wellness 0
IFE Black Positive People : Black 16-Year-Old Builds Nuclear Fusor To Help Reduce Greenhouse Emissions Black People Doing Positive Things 1
J The Front Porch : Need help The Front Porch 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Woman convicted in ‘stand your ground’ case to help others Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 10 Surprising Foods to Help You Sleep Better Black Health and Wellness 4
IFE Black People Politics : Will The Justice Department’s Decision To End Private Prisons Help Children? Black People Politics 0
G Black Astrology : Need Help Interpreting Natal Chart Black Astrology 11
Destee Black Entertainment : Chaka Khan Enters Rehab for Prescription Drug Abuse and Prince's Death Spurred Her to Seek Help Black Entertainment 2
T Black Positive People : REAL YOUNG PEOPLE REVOLUTION 2016!!! URGENT HELP Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : How this New Jersey teen earned $500,000 in college scholarships — with a little help from mom Black People Doing Positive Things 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Did Jews help the Egyptians build the Pyramids? AACOOLDRE 0
A Support : help Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 4
Al D Black People : Russell Wilson The Entrepreneur Is Launching 'Good Man Brand' To Help Inner-City Kids Black People Open Forum 0
Titoub Support : I want to help... Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 2
blazejay Black Spirituality Religion : Need help in my research Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 17
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Black Lives Matter Would Like To See A Little More Help From Congressional Black Caucus Black People Politics 16
blazejay Black People : A Foundational Question To Help Someone Black People Open Forum 4
Liberty Law Forum : Korey Wise Of “Central Park Five” Donates $190,000 to Help Fight Wrongful Convictions Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Al D Black People : Entrepreneur Creates Site To Help Blacks “Buy Black”, Increase Black Businesses’ Exposure Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Entrepreneur Creates Site To Help Blacks “Buy Black”, Increase Black Businesses’ Exposure Black People Doing Positive Things 0
H Black Parenting : I'm white and need help with my niece. Black Parenting 71
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : 12 Foods That Help Switch Off Your Fat Genes Food Discussion and Recipes 2
RAPTOR Black People : Donald Sterling says Jews help their own, but successful African Americans do not Black People Open Forum 60
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : Can black English help black children learn better? One educator believes so Black Education / Schools 117
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama Seeks Overtime Rules Revamp That Could Help 5 Million Workers Black People Politics 0
B Destee Network : Help Get Black Cartoon Created Destee Network : 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 10 Foods That Destroy Cancer and Help You Live Longer Black Health and Wellness 13
blazejay Black People : Is there any organization that I can join and get involve to help these kids? - How can I Black People Open Forum 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : An Act of God: Muslims Ban Together to Help Burned-Out Black Churches Christian Study Group 8
jamesfrmphilly Black Education / Schools : Drexel student 17 hopes to engineer some online tuition help Black Education / Schools 1