destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Everyone,

I apologize for all of the technical difficulties we've been experiencing lately. The cause of all our problems is, directly or indirectly, related to the fact that we have simply outgrown this server. It can't handle all the traffic we generate.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the community. Your financial support is helping us move to a new server within the next week or so. If you haven't given and would like to, it would help very much toward our increasing and ongoing costs.

I plan on doing many upgrades during this time, but can't promise we won't continue to see some intermittent problems until this is complete. Therefore, if you find the forum down, know that i'm aware and working diligently to get it back up. I'll be providing more information over the next few days, letting you all know what's going on in regard to the server move and upgrades.

As always, if you have any questions or comments you may post them here.

Again, my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks for not giving up on me.

:heart:

Destee

HODEE

Jul 2, 2003
( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
Occupation
(RF) Technician
Thanks Destee.. We understand. Patience is a vitue and we all need more. Do what you need and count on me.

" Thanks for not giving up on me. "

NEVER!!

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
o'k .......we surely all understand and know we will be making some big changes to better serve us all......thanks Destee for the
head up on what's going on...

Remby

Jan 31, 2001
Gary, IN
My sister Destee

How could you possibly think we would or could for that matter give up on you. What did you tell me the other day: "Be Still"
I have no doubt you will have things back up and running before we can even miss it. Handle yours sis.

Remby

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.