destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I thought the technical difficulties were behind us ... and then they started again! ... :jam:

I'm still on it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Okay Family ... i think we'rre good ... *fingers crossed*

If you have more problems let me know.

Love You!

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Okay Family ... i spoke too soon again ... the duct tape broke ... but hopefully, this time, all should be well.

THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE FAMILY!!!

TRULY ... all should be well ... until we face our next technical difficulty.

Love You!

Destee

ru2religious

Jun 10, 2008
Okay Family ... i spoke too soon again ... the duct tape broke ... but hopefully, this time, all should be well.

THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE FAMILY!!!

TRULY ... all should be well ... until we face our next technical difficulty.

Love You!

Destee
Its all good - we've been here for years Destee - we are not going anywhere - especially those of us who are loyalist - you got our attention - take your time to figure out what needs to be done but just so that you know I am in fact a Web Developer so if you need help or have any questions in concerns to the some of the php codes this site is coded with let me know and I will do my best to assist.

Peace and Blessing

Ru2religious

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Brother RU2Religous ... Thank You For The Love! ... :love:

I initially approached the glitches troubleshooting the software, only to ultimately find that it was a hardware issue.

Your offer of assistance is absolutely wonderful, and don't be look'n all surprised when i call on you in the midnight hour ... which is usually when problems occur! :D

Thank You So Much!

Love You!

Destee

Proverbs31Woman

Be kinder than necessary!
May 15, 2010
AZ
Are you aware?

There is a polling question Destee started regarding "know better/do better"..I answered the question and now notice it appears as a recent thread with a post by Rich today..but when you open it up, his post is much older?

Proverbs31Woman

Be kinder than necessary!
May 15, 2010
AZ
My apologies...

Bro. Clyde graciously informed me of the polling process and the purpose of this thread..so now I am on the same page, thanks again Bro. Clyde!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??