Black Education / Schools : Teacher Gives Racist Math Quiz About ‘Pimps,’ ‘Ho’s’ And Drug Deals

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
“Tyrone knocked up 4 girls in his gang. There are 20 girls in the gang. What percentage of the girls in the gang has Tyrone knocked up?

• Dwayne pimps 3 ho’s. If the price is $85 per trick, how many tricks per day must each ho turn to support Dwayne’s $500 per day crack habit?

• Tyrone knocked up 4 girls in his gang. There are 20 girls in the gang. What percentage of the girls in the gang has Tyrone knocked up?
A complete list of the questions can be found at the WALA‑TV website.

Neither school officials nor parents were amused by the test.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/racist-math-quiz-pimps-hos-drugs_us_574edaeae4b0af73af95d5c0

Now here is a question, no questions.

1) Would our kids have to be faced with this at Dr. Umar school?

2) Will the blacks that is hounding Dr. Umar and dragging him down pick up a phone and call around on this teacher who made up the test, and gave it out?

3) It's on FB, now will those same blacks treat this yt on FB the same as they are doing our brutha?

Peace!

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
Occupation
Civil Eng.

Betty White got a straight up doppleganger

The news said that this test has been floating around since the 90. Would you agree that this show who and what they are, and a lack of good judgement? Also this is her last year teaching because she's retiring. I bet she had this planned.

Peace!

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Of course "they" lacked good judgement, and seems the school and Mobile County Public School System thought so as well.

My question is, where is this test at (school data base ect) that these idiots can go and get it? If it's in the educational system somewhere then they are at fault also. Lets go further, why didn't it be known that if you are a teacher, and administer this test, you will be immediately fired? It seems the educational system has some blame to share since this test has been around since the 90s, and this wasn't the first time it was given.

Peace!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
shaka64 Black People : Houston: Middle school teacher gives student lap dance, says ‘I love you baby’ Black People Open Forum 110
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : White Teacher fired after controversial slavery lesson, building $1 billion class-action lawsuit African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Student files lawsuit accusing teacher of shaming her for not standing for the Pledge of Allegiance Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 5
R Black Poetry : like a teacher I accept flowers and step with the powers to rip // microphones and strip domes leavi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
IFE Black Education / Schools : Teacher Throws 6-Year-Old Student's Shoes in the Trash Black Education / Schools 11
Mario William vitale Black Education / Schools : Give Props To The Teacher With Love Black Education / Schools 3
nilevalley Black People : My 5th grade teacher never taught me this! Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : You’ve got to see this teacher perform individual handshakes with his students Black People Doing Positive Things 3
IFE Black People : Student's leg to be amputated today after incident with teacher Black People Open Forum 2
jamesfrmphilly Black Education / Schools : sexy-teacher-reprimanded Black Education / Schools 59
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Broom-wielding Detroit teacher to settle for $390K Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Teen's Stunning African-Print Dress Goes Viral After Teacher Told Her It Would Be Inappropriate Black People Doing Positive Things 11
IFE Black Positive People : Teacher creates "Gentleman's Club" to teach life lessons to boys Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Liberty Black Education / Schools : Teacher Tenure Debate: Pros & Cons Black Education / Schools 2
Liberty Black Education / Schools : New York Teacher Claims She Was Fired For Lessons On The Central Park Five Black Education / Schools 13
$$RICH$$ Black Education / Schools : School Ghetto Award land teacher in hot water Black Education / Schools 0
Kemetstry Law Forum : TEACHER FIRED FOR DEFENDING BULLIED BLACK CHILD Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
shaka64 Black Education / Schools : Teen Secretly Records his Substitute Teacher Giving Him Oral Sex on her First Day at School - See mo Black Education / Schools 30
shaka64 Black Education / Schools : Baltimore City School Teacher Gets Into A Fight With A 17-Year-Old Student!! Black Education / Schools 12
shaka64 Black Education / Schools : Former student speaks out about 3-year relationship with teacher Black Education / Schools 1
kenji Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Who is Ra Un Nefer Amen's teacher? Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 18
Fine1952 Black People : Lies My Teacher Told Me: Everything Your American History Textbook Got Wrong Black People Open Forum 3
Fine1952 Black People : Father says 8-year-old son was scratched by teacher Black People Open Forum 2
Phylecia Black Spirituality Religion : Listen to Master Teacher tonight at 8pm EST Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Aluku Black People Politics : Teacher Unions, DNC, and Abortions - How is this NOT racist? Black People Politics 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Ohio teacher fired over comment on black president Black People Politics 24
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : From janitor to teacher to principal, all at the same school Black People Doing Positive Things 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Teacher disciplined for 'Santa is white' remark Black People Open Forum 0
legit-writer Black People : Teacher Slugs Middle Schooler Who Mocked His Favorite Football Team Black People Open Forum 5
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Which season is it Pisces? The School+Teacher. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 28
Alarm Clock Black People : Milwaukee teacher cuts off little girl’s natural hair as punishment, throws it away in front of her Black People Open Forum 13
MsInterpret Black Education / Schools : Black Teacher Fired For Word 'Negro' Black Education / Schools 4
ru2religious Black Education / Schools : High school student give teacher a lesson! Black Education / Schools 22
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Diary of a First-Year Teacher: Racism Is Alive and Well for Kids in the Mississippi Delta Black People Open Forum 0
S Black Education / Schools : Chicago Student breaks it down like it needed to be broke; puts the screws to the music teacher. Black Education / Schools 1
Kamau47 Black People : Teacher Caught With Weapons Black People Open Forum 16
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Chicago teacher strike poses test for unions Black People Politics 95
Mercyless1803 Black People : Teacher tells student "Go sit down black boy" after forgetting his name Black People Open Forum 8
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Poor Righteous Teacher, Conscious Style Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
P The Front Porch : How can i meet a Teacher? am very serious please help me The Front Porch 10
RAPTOR Black People : Dr. Boyce: Teacher Refers to First Graders as “Future Criminals” Black People Open Forum 2
Full Speed Black Education / Schools : Black teacher white student Black Education / Schools 20
Ankhur Black People : What is the difference between a Leader and a Teacher? Black People Open Forum 7
W Black People : Teacher Fired For Having Sex Out Of Wedlock [Video] Black People Open Forum 46
RAPTOR Black People : Georgia History Teacher, Let Students Wear Klan Outfits Black People Open Forum 14
Amnat77 Black Education / Schools : Teacher in trouble after students don Klan robes Black Education / Schools 2
H Black People : Black Teacher Pummels Bad Student Black People Open Forum 31
A African Traditional Religion : Student and Teacher African Traditional Religion Study Group 17
S Black Education / Schools : Student Annoys Teacher & Gets B***Slapped Black Education / Schools 10
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : She was more then my Teacher Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4