Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Very strange. One could wonder if this is the blowback for the Obama thing with Tom Joyner?

yeah ... maybe him and Russell Simmons can go half on a baby ... :baby: ...

duh at me ... :look: ... i mean half on a lawyer to prove their innocence ... :court:

Russell Simmons: I will 'defend' myself following rape claims
Associated Press

Russell Simmons speaks at a news conference along with members of Justice League NYC to present a list of demands at City Hall in New York December 10, 2014. (REUTERS )

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/12/14/russell-simmons-will-defend-myself-following-rape-claims.html

:heart:

Destee

::
::

#russellsimmons - #tavissmiley - #innocentuntilprovenguilty

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
That's a good one Miss Destee. But If this mass hysteria continues at the rate it is, every man on Earth will need lawyers, that's not good for our population growth. Wanna contribute to my GoFundMe Page? Cash only, no credit cards, debit cards, checks or bitcoins, no receipts either. Sorry. lol,

I don't think it is mass hysteria.

Be always ready to defend yourself.

Which is not new for black men (or women).

Destee

JenaBee63

Jul 12, 2015
atlanta ga
Occupation
Health Technician/Future Paralegal
I'm really shocked. I use to love me some Tavis until President Obama came along. I could not stand the way Tavis talked about him so I had to cut him loose. I love the appearance of intelligence and Tavis was that for me. I wouldn't put it past a person in a powerful position to take advantage of that position however. It's a new bunch every week. I always suspected certain people, especially music producers would fall on that list. I think the flood gates have been opened and it will be some time before it ends. Puffies of the world better get to paying some folks off if you haven't already.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant

OMG Brother James!!! ... :dance4:

This is one of my most favorite songs!

... it wasn't me ... :dblock:

I say that too!!! ... :skate:

A good defense - hopefully not the only defense ... :rofl:

Thanks for sharing!

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I'm really shocked. I use to love me some Tavis until President Obama came along. I could not stand the way Tavis talked about him so I had to cut him loose. I love the appearance of intelligence and Tavis was that for me. I wouldn't put it past a person in a powerful position to take advantage of that position however. It's a new bunch every week. I always suspected certain people, especially music producers would fall on that list. I think the flood gates have been opened and it will be some time before it ends. Puffies of the world better get to paying some folks off if you haven't already.

I agree Sister. This is only the beginning.

From this point forward, Sisters and Brothers should be protecting our selves.

Protect our selves from being sexually harassed.

Protect our selves from being accused of being a sexual predator.

I think if a person were innocent, their life would speak for and defend them, right?

Yeah ... it's finna get krazee.

Loving Us!

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly