Quiet Poetry Lounge : Tappin at ya heart ( thy Queen)

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Swirling in da lunar pool
as neptune spin a emotional
spool of love in a sweeping
wind as the breeze caress
ya face breath deeply and
open ya heart to answer as
my love come tappin
singing the faithful song of
beholded love i vow unconditional
open as i take u beyond da
cosmos into the galaxy of reasons
as we dance in the radiant shine
from da sparkling starz
hear me tappin softly calling as
I keep ur heart in my soul
I keep ur spirit in my mind
ur courage as my example
I keep ur devoted love as
my humble devotion
and compromise u warmth
I keep ur charm as my desires
and strength as my hope
i'll bath u in the essence of oils
and cover u in my nudity
tappin havenly at ya heart
my loveth i cry in tears of
of us being one coz of cares
i so shall not walk in shame
nor dis-honor ya feelings or
emotions but hold u high in
the dart of thy Queeneth
i so will respect ya heart
and keep ya soul protected
from life's dangerment and
warrent no jealous acts but
obtain the guide to love u
and openly forth ya free
inside my heart i trust thee
i will love u not sexually
but love u mentally , spiritually
and unconditionally by intently
listening in our communicational
lines of bonding affectional hearts
tappin heavy thy Queeneth
allow me in if u will and feel da glory
of my love from da house of thy GOD
:love: :deal:

MzBlkAngel

Aug 26, 2003
somewhere ova da rainbow....
wow....this was smooth..vows from within ones heart sprayed to perfection
a vow i so long to have from my Kings Heart....loving scribe Rich
and you already know i love the vibe i get from this one!!!!! :love:
i want more.... :wink:

:kiss:
Angel

watzinaname

Oct 4, 2003
Northeast
This was so beautiful, it sounded like a vow from the heart Rich. These words touched my heart....wow....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : Tappin at ya heart II Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
R Black Poetry : Being hot from the hood is not good in any manner a plenty bandannas are worn by many car parked at the club but got a bad spark plug and my heart l Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Its a dumb start but it from the heart and bona fide now I'm gonna ride home with this boy a kiss he can enjoy so lets get under way gonna be wet thun Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
J Black Poetry : In a vessel from my broken heart where my eternal love for you is stored, bloody ink of love of love of suffering, with red tears of sorrow I write ab Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Ndugu Black Ancestors : A Strong Congressman; Cummings suffered from a Broken Heart, seeing what a Cultural Virus , did to our people! Honoring Black Ancestors 1
candeesweet Black Poetry : Got Heart Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Windows To The Heart Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Knowledge Of The Heart Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
A Black Poetry : You are supernatural sexy, beyond beautiful. Your sexy dark skin has conquered my heart. Leather is like a black gem Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Weight Loss : Eggs May Be Bad for the Heart, a New Study Says—But There's More to the Story Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Don't take an aspirin a day to prevent heart attacks and strokes: Doctors reverse recommendation Black Health and Wellness 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Diet soda may dramatically increase your risk of heart attack and stroke, study shows Black Health and Wellness 0
A Black Poetry : My hot love poem from my heart and soul for all black girls and for my dear light brown girls Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : Close my file folders went to style at Kroger have to watch my shoulder want cake from the heart so Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Aspirin disappoints for avoiding first heart attack, stroke Black Health and Wellness 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Dark Gothic Heart, A Valiant Knight & The inner harmony tuned to its hidden beasts menagerie Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Eric Garner's activist daughter in coma after heart attack - RIP Erica Black People Open Forum 9
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : One Hand To Hold A Heart Will Mend Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Writspirit Black People : Latin Music Captures the Heart of the Bronx Black People Open Forum 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Gothic Heart Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Eartha Kitt / My Heart Belongs to Daddy Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
HODEE Black Poetry : The essence of each others heart Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
OldSoul OldSoul : Rwanda the Heart of Africa OldSoul 1
Bishop Black Poetry : From My Head To My Heart Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : White Racism linked to fatal Heart Disease for blacks and whites Black Health and Wellness 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : New study finds the maximum amount of time you can sit before harming your heart Black Health and Wellness 0
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : strong brothers dead from massive heart attacks? Black Health and Wellness 5
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Da Depth of my "Heart" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
rico love Black Poetry : My HEART Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Angela22 Black Poetry : From the Heart Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : If your words are sharp and the verbs from the heart they can pierce through shitty stupidity and pi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : 30 Worst Foods For Your Heart - Ginger kills Cancer Cells Food Discussion and Recipes 13
baller Black Poetry : A Heart Shattered Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
kidkhuti33 Black Poetry : Hungry Heart Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Liberty Black Picture Image Gallery : These Incredible Family Photos of MLK Show A Side Of Him That Will Warm Your Heart Black Picture Image Gallery 12
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Natalie Cole died from pulmonary tension, which led to heart failure Black Entertainment 0
Angela22 Black Poetry : Heart So Dark Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : PATCH REGENERATES HEART TISSUE Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Popular hypertension drugs linked to worse heart health in blacks compared to whites Black Health and Wellness 1
RAPTOR South Africa : Big heart: South Africa’s richest black man gives $1.3 billion, half his wealth, to the poor South Africa 0
Writspirit Black People : An American Tragedy “Emmett Down In My Heart” at the Castillo Theater Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : A change of heart, cholesterol may not be as bad as once thought Black Health and Wellness 2
coey30 Black Poetry : Big Heart vs. Little Head... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Most heart attacks in men can be prevented Black Health and Wellness 0
Kadijah Health and Wellness : Smelling farts prevents cancer, strokes, heart attacks, arthritis, and dementia Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 30 Ways To Save Your Heart Black Health and Wellness 0
KingSango Black People : Not for the faint of heart. "Double Consciousness". Black People Open Forum 4
noor100 Black Muslims : Ask the Heart Islam Study Group 0
Fine1952 Black People : The Heart Of The Matter Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Collaboration of a broken heart Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2