Tanzania : Tanzania: Albino Attacks

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Great thread sister cherryblossom, which hits right at the heart of the matter on so-call races...Vick may be funny as a comedian, but his color condition is far from funny...Peace In my sister friend, I already know the silly sarcasm from these posters is irrelevant to ya:).

IN ALL FAIRNESS THIS POST IS 3 MONTHS OLD,

WHAT WAS THE INTENT OF RAISING IT?

TO HELP THESE PEOPLE OR CAUSE DIVISION?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa Real Truth!

IN ALL FAIRNESS THIS POST IS 3 MONTHS OLD,

WHAT WAS THE INTENT OF RAISING IT?

TO HELP THESE PEOPLE OR CAUSE DIVISION?

Brother, are you attempting to build a peanut gallery off of me? There were three(3) posters that resurrected this thread Ankhur, ahead of me brother; why are you singling me out by misplacing these facts...Whenever you are ready to apologize, its accepted, for the sake of unity, not division between us.

cherryblossom

Banned
Feb 28, 2009
Great thread sister cherryblossom, which hits right at the heart of the matter on so-call races...Vick may be funny as a comedian, but his color condition is far from funny...Peace In my sister friend, I already know the silly sarcasm from these posters is irrelevant to ya:).

Yes, the pure childishness of some posters is so sad. They would rather engage in Ad hominem attacks against me than discuss this very real, very sensitive, emotional issue which affects many of our African brothers, sisters and children.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Yes, the pure childishness of some posters is so sad. They would rather engage in Ad hominem attacks against me than discuss this very real, very sensitive, emotional issue which affects many of our African brothers, sisters and children.

Thank you for the acknowledgement and concurrence sister cherrblossom, for real...Peace In my sister friend.

cherryblossom

Banned
Feb 28, 2009
Thank you for the acknowledgement and concurrence sister cherrblossom, for real...Peace In my sister friend.

You're very welcomed, Brother Clyde.

And I found it very interesting that Ankur attempted to scold you when he started a thread on this same subject but seemed angered about this one. :thinking:

Moreover, I noticed he had nothing to say about the older thread that Sister Destee also addressed on this same subject.

But, he only had a problem with THIS one for some reason. :thinking:

lol

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

You're very welcomed, Brother Clyde.

And I found it very interesting that Ankur attempted to scold you when he started a thread on this same subject but seemed angered about this one. :thinking:

Moreover, I noticed he had nothing to say about the older thread that Sister Destee also addressed on this same subject.

But, he only had a problem with THIS one for some reason. :thinking:

lol

Very strange move to say the least sister cherryblossom; in fact, you, 360 and awo dino came in before me and its your thread:).

Oh well, lets see if I receive the aplology I've asked Ankhur for...Peace In my sister friend.

cherryblossom

Banned
Feb 28, 2009
Very strange move to say the least sister cherryblossom; in fact, you, 360 and awo dino came in before me and its your thread:).

Oh well, lets see if I receive the aplology I've asked Ankhur for...Peace In my sister friend.

LOL! Yeah, good luck with that. :lol:

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Another bump in view and the hopes of an apology and unity between the parties, in question...Peace In

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly