Tanzania : Tanzania: Albino Attacks

Nov 30, 2009
Cherryblossom, are you head of some kind of albino nationalist group? The snow leopards?

:SuN049:

awo dino

Sep 11, 2009
in florida for now
Occupation
carpenter, anthropologist, teacher. Right now I te
some one needs to buy sister Cherryblossom a ticket to Afrika to heal her wounds. We can start a collection under the name, The Self-Loathing Society.
:bully:

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Great thread sister cherryblossom, which hits right at the heart of the matter on so-call races...Vick may be funny as a comedian, but his color condition is far from funny...Peace In my sister friend, I already know the silly sarcasm from these posters is irrelevant to ya:).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Perfection Tanzania : In Context Series: A Status Review of Private Universities and Colleges in Tanzania Tanzania 0
RAPTOR Tanzania : Tanzania dumps English as its official language in schools, opts for Kiswahili Tanzania 0
olduvai limited Tanzania : diamond from tanzania Tanzania 86
Alarm Clock Libya : Obama/Bush, Tanzania; no Coincidence? Libya type op planned for the Congo? Libya 1
Amnat77 Tanzania : A Black Panther living in exile in Tanzania. Tanzania 20
I Tanzania : Things to do in Tanzania? Tanzania 2
T Tanzania : Tanzania's President Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete Tanzania 1
P Tanzania : Women advance in Tanzania cabinet Tanzania 0
Egmond Codfried African American History Culture : WHITES ARE A FIXED ALBINO NATION African American History Culture 3
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Albino Killings in Africa Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Albino sacrifices? Truth or Fiction? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
Ankhur Black People : What if the gods made all "thier" children albino? Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Pets / Animals : Black the Rottweiler - talking to him about not being a Rottie that attacks / kills their owner Pets / Animals 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Don't take an aspirin a day to prevent heart attacks and strokes: Doctors reverse recommendation Black Health and Wellness 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Cops Investigate Attacks Against Jehovah's Witness Buildings In Washington State Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Chidike Black People Politics : Ahhh Yes.....Attack The Poor,Health Care,Food,Housing And Create Pseudo Attacks To Start A War Black People Politics 10
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : GOP attacks black women... Black People Politics 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Live Barack Obama attacks Donald Trump and says 'American values' are at stake as protesters flood s Black People Politics 11
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Letter of James, Jude, 2 Peter & Rev 6 attacks paul AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Letter Jude attacks Paul like St. James letter AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : A Gravesite found for a Jesus family member: reasons for African religious attacks. AACOOLDRE 0
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : strong brothers dead from massive heart attacks? Black Health and Wellness 5
R Black Poetry : wow did they say the name of the band playing at the time of the attacks in FRANCE was an American b Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : wow did they say the name of the band playing at the time of the attacks in FRANCE was an American b Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Aluku Black Positive People : Hero of Paris Attacks Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Destee Black People Politics : Paris attacks: ISIS claims responsibility - 128 killed Black People Politics 63
Gorilla Science and Technology : How to Protect Yourself from NSA Attacks on 1024-bit DH Science and Technology 1
RAPTOR Black People : Latino Gangs Launch Attacks on Black Families in Compton to Drive Them Out of the City Black People Open Forum 7
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Obama under pressure to release secret pages of 9/11 report 'showing Saudi Arabia financed attacks Black People Politics 2
Eno Otu Black People : Interesting words from Muhammad Ali about Malcolm X "will die" for his verbal attacks against... Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Most heart attacks in men can be prevented Black Health and Wellness 0
Kadijah Health and Wellness : Smelling farts prevents cancer, strokes, heart attacks, arthritis, and dementia Black Health and Wellness 0
chuck Black People Politics : Drone Attacks Are Not Being Done Via My Approval! Black People Politics 0
Destee Black People : 9 Year Old Attacks Toddlers at Daycare and Father Retaliates - Vicksburg, MS Black People Open Forum 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama 'Won't Be Apologizing' for Bain Attacks on Romney Black People Politics 0
Destee Support : Today's Technical Difficulties - Denial Of Service Attacks Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 40
Ankhur Black People : What is with the attacks on the NOI? all of a sudden? Black People Open Forum 35
river Black People : 10th Anniversary of 911 Attacks Black People Open Forum 3
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Still more White Supremist Attacks on Islam Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
S Black People : Brutal racial attacks on Blacks are on the increase in America Black People Open Forum 8
Ankhur Personal Attacks and Harrassment from Awo Dino Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 10
S Black People : Movie "Paranormal Activity" sparks panic attacks in Italy Black People Open Forum 9
Y Black Spirituality Religion : Negative psychic attacks...do you think there is a price to pay? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Zulile Nigeria : Nigeria attacks harm Shell exports Nigeria 5
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Why Fox news attacks OBAMA AACOOLDRE 3
I Black People : Racist attacks against Elder Brother MK Asante! Black People Open Forum 2
Destee Law Forum : More White Police Attacks on the Black Community Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
G Black People : More women, girls tell of attacks by mob of men in New York Black People Open Forum 0
Therious Pan Africanism : u.s. attacks afrikans in somolia African American History Culture 4
D Black People : Racist congressman verbally attacks muslims Black People Open Forum 1