Black Parenting : Tamir Rice, Mike Brown, Trayvon Martin and single head of household

Status
Not open for further replies.

serious brother

Banned
May 8, 2016
If most have never heard of these things, how can they use them as excuses for raising children alone?

You did say that you have no remedies to offer on resolving this situation, so maybe this is just a rant.

If not, tell me please, what exactly is the moral conduct that is out of order, be specific if you can.

Thanks Bunches!

:heart:

Destee
I will say it one more time and the rest is up to you.

Monarch mind control beta level removes all learned morals.

I will offer another bit of information to you. Never reveal any of your personal affairs over the Internet. There are people that can use that as manipulation by emotional attachment

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I will say it one more time and the rest is up to you.

Monarch mind control beta level removes all learned morals.

I will offer another bit of information to you. Never reveal any of your personal affairs over the Internet. There are people that can use that as manipulation by emotional attachment

Okay ... i appreciate the response. Thanks.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

serious brother

Banned
May 8, 2016
Don't even try your ambient abusive tactic of hurling insults and then end with that fake concern.

Here are the stats and the resources.

Now dismiss this!
Statistics

• 63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes (US Dept. Of Health/Census) – 5 times the average.
  • 90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes – 32 times the average.
  • 85% of all children who show behavior disorders come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Center for Disease Control)
  • 80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes –14 times the average. (Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26)
  • 71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (National Principals Association Report)
Compared to living with both parents, living in a single-parent home doubles the risk that a child will suffer physical, emotional, or educational neglect. The overall rate of child abuse and neglect in single-parent households is 27.3 children per 1,000, whereas the rate of overall maltreatment in two-parent households is 15.5 per 1,000.

Daughters of single parents without a Father involved are 53% more likely to marry as teenagers, 711% more likely to have children as teenagers, 164% more likely to have a pre-marital birth and 92% more likely to get divorced themselves.

Adolescent girls raised in a 2 parent home with involved Fathers are significantly less likely to be sexually active than girls raised without involved Fathers.

• 43% of US children live without their father [US Department of Census]
  • 90% of homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes. [US D.H.H.S., Bureau of the Census]
  • 80% of rapists motivated with displaced anger come from fatherless homes. [Criminal Justice & Behaviour, Vol 14, pp. 403-26, 1978]
  • 71% of pregnant teenagers lack a father. [U.S. Department of Health and Human Services press release, Friday, March 26, 1999]
  • 63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes. [US D.H.H.S., Bureau of the Census]
  • 85% of children who exhibit behavioral disorders come from fatherless homes. [Center for Disease Control]
  • 90% of adolescent repeat arsonists live with only their mother. [Wray Herbert, “Dousing the Kindlers,” Psychology Today, January, 1985, p. 28]
  • 71% of high school dropouts come from fatherless homes. [National Principals Association Report on the State of High Schools]
  • 75% of adolescent patients in chemical abuse centers come from fatherless homes. [Rainbows f for all God’s Children]
  • 70% of juveniles in state operated institutions have no father. [US Department of Justice, Special Report, Sept. 1988]
  • 85% of youths in prisons grew up in a fatherless home. [Fulton County Georgia jail populations, Texas Department of Corrections, 1992]
  1. Fatherless boys and girls are: twice as likely to drop out of high school; twice as likely to end up in jail; four times more likely to need help for emotional or behavioral problems. [US D.H.H.S. news release, March 26, 1999]

serious brother

Banned
May 8, 2016
serious brother ... stay focused if you can ... put him on ignore if you do not like what he says.

It's against the rules to call folk names, personalize the discussion - Rule #2 and #6

You've peaked my interest in the topic, it's a good one, but you're all over the place.

Stay focused on single parents if you can, the topic of your opening post and title.

If you can't it's okay - i was just sort of looking forward to the discussion.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee
Your attempt at ambient abuse is elementary at best.

serious brother

Banned
May 8, 2016
And I also dismiss cheap shots as being unworthy of my further replies...
I have no doubt about your sincere concern for Black Americans but, your dismissive response is indicative of one that is on the outside looking in.

Allow me to take you where you refuse to go.

(1). Abraham feared for his life because the Egyptian Pharoah admired Sarah, the wife of Abraham. This was the first EXODUS out of Egypt.

(2). Once again the Egyptian Pharoah plotted to kill all the male babies and save all the female babies. This was the second EXODUS out of Egypt.

(3). Pharoah have not changed and right now, the black American is living in the 21st century Egypt known as America. Right now, Pharoah have employed the MOSES PROJECT to eliminate the black american male by emasculating, humiliating, dehumanizing, incarcerating, character assassinating and broad daylight lynching us!

Since you are on the outside looking in, you have never heard of the CIA'S MOSES PROJECT but, if you live another 40 years, you will. Just like the Tuskegee experiments, we didn't know what it was really about until decades later.

Just keep on living and maybe you will see from the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: