Writspirit

Jul 7, 2008
Occupation
Is to make myself the best human being I can in th
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/blakeradio/2018/04/16/topically-yours--take-6-claude-mcknight

Claude Mcknight of the well known a cappella sextet, Take 6, took the time to talk with Topically Yours about their tour. Take 6 known for their gospel harmonies, is a versatile group that has also ventured into the genres of doo wop, R&B and jazz. Their 2016 release "Believe" reached top ten status on both the gospel and jazz charts.

Having worked with many musical luminaries Take 6 is part of the Festival of Praise concert tour entitled “Texture of a Man” that will appear at Lehman Center for the Performing Arts in the Bronx on Sunday, April 29th at 6pm.

This year will mark
the fourth year of the FESTIVAL OF PRAISE TOUR. Part of the lineup includes Fred Hammond, Donnie McClurkin, James Fortune, Pastor Charles Jenkins as well as Take 6. This is certain to be an outstanding show,so if you love gospel get your tickets by calling the Lehman Center Box office at 718-960-8833 or online at www.LehmanCenter.org
take-6pix.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Trump official Lynne Patton confirms she sought ethics guidance on appearing in a TV series Black Entertainment 0
Dreya Science and Technology : Why the delay in melanin appearing Science and Technology 1
MsInterpret Links are appearing that I did not add Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 6
Writspirit Black People : Latin Music Captures the Heart of the Bronx Black People Open Forum 0
Writspirit Black People : Tank to Join El Debarge and Troop in Bronx Concert Black People Open Forum 0
Writspirit Black People : Royal Winnipeg Ballet Brings Dracula to the Bronx Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Bronx Man Beats Wife’s Would-Be Rapist To Death, Faces Manslaughter Black People Doing Positive Things 3
Writspirit Black People : R&B Group Dru Hill Making An Appearance in the Bronx Black People Open Forum 0
Writspirit Black People : Tony! Toni! Tone! Slated to Appear in the Bronx Black People Open Forum 1
MsInterpret Black People : Bronx 'ghetto' tours Black People Open Forum 7
D Black Events : Latin Soul Artist, Joe Bataan to Appear in the Bronx Black Events 0
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Bronx War Story Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Bronx River ....... Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
D Black Positive People : Suicidal Bronx woman saved by NYDailyNews.com comment board Black People Doing Positive Things 3
Destee Black People : Without Heat in The Bronx, NY Black People Open Forum 1
F Black Positive People : Bronx resident creates Afrocentric puzzles Black People Doing Positive Things 2
D Black People : German trainer told soldier to picture shooting blacks in Bronx Black People Open Forum 0
D Africa : Who is keeping Africans away from coming back home to the Bronx? All Things Africa 1
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on rhymebad's profile.
@rhymebad ... i love you ... :love: ... what was going wrong about polls and being blocked and stuff?
Destee wrote on pdiane's profile.
Welcome Home Sister! :love:
pdiane wrote on panafrica's profile.
Hey Destee, thank you for still being here! You are loved!
pdiane wrote on panafrica's profile.
I'm Black on Destee, I feel at home! It's been a while! Soooo in 2004 I married my Senegalese Husband, when I first went to Senegal, I loved, it! The people were hospitable and my husband's family was very kind! Well I've been there many times now, have taken African Americans, well over 150 and it has been an amazing experience!
Free as free can be