Black People : Tails on Humans

alycia

Nov 30, 2011
I was trying to say more to Sara but nothing went through:

Have you ever met any other blood relatives? Why aren't you in any pictures? Are you younger than your brother? Maybe your Mom could have no more kids and you were taken, and you can't be seen in pictures because that would raise questions about when was she pregnant again after your brother. You may need to look up babies kidnapped around the year you were born, and see if any look like you, or is there a pic with the mom who happens to look like an older version of you. And if you see your pic, or suspect you do, call the police adn go from there. Are you even near a big city? You may have to pay a visit soon. You sound a lot like the young lady from New York City that was kidnapped as a baby from the hospital who noticed the same things you did: no birth cert, sketchy details about childhood, etc. She did research, discovered she had been kidnapped, and is now reunited with her parents after having been raised in the South (even though she is now an young adult with a child herself). you should start looking--there's a reason your childhood went like it did, and it's not normal.

Moon Child

Aug 13, 2012
How do you use magick to work with the Hindu deities? The books that I've come across only reference the Vedas. Are there are books out on practical magick in relation to the Hindu deities?
although this member was banned, this is a good question! Does anyone know?

Moon Child

Aug 13, 2012
I am wondering since the tail bone or vertebrae still exists within our bodies, is this a left over work from Atlantis or Lemuria? (mixing genes from animals to humans to create other creatures?)

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.