Black People : Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech

crwn

Jan 22, 2011
"Apparently, I didn’t realize it, but I actually stumbled into a controversy which was already brewing because the book had apparently caused some consternation in Jewish circles. And it’s only afterwards, when I went back and did my research, that I discovered that one or two editorials had already appeared, by way of the Jewish power structure, in a sense warning people like myself to stay away from the book. There already apparently had been a full-page op ed piece in The New York Times, one that, I was told, was the largest, longest op ed that had ever been published in that paper. It was actually typeset in the form of a Star of David. It was written by someone called Henry Lewis Gates of Harvard University, one of the black spokesmen for the Jewish lobby. Even the paper from my basic home town, the Boston Globe, had carried an editorial, which I was unaware of at the time, not long before I began to use the book. And in a sense, the purpose of these editorials and op eds was to warn folks to stay away from that book, or else. But me, in my foolhardiness, ignored the warnings, being largely unaware of the warnings in the first place. And so I stumbled into this problem." Article

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jahari Kavi Black People : Whites using scare tactics and threats of guns to scare Blacks Black People Open Forum 2
Alarm Clock Sudan : New Evidence of Scorched Earth Tactics Against Civilians in Sudan Sudan 0
Writeous1 Black People : Media Manipulation Tactics Exposed and Analysed Black People Open Forum 3
Therious Haiti : Haiti-Katrina -white media fear/scare tactics Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 3
M Black People Politics : Obama's Grandma Rips Campaign Tactics Black People Politics 1
SpiritualONE Black People : Sites Like This Are Using Divide & Conquer Tactics Black People Open Forum 17
A Black People : African-Americans Must Re-evaluate Political Tactics... Black People Open Forum 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : we will NOT mount an effective boycott because we are not organized…. Black People Politics 25
cherryblossom Black People : "Organized Chaos/Organized Confusion" Black People Open Forum 47
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Dr. John Henrik Clarke on organized religion vs spirituality, part 1 &2 Black People Open Forum 0
MS234 Black People : ‘Human barcode’ could make society more organized Black People Open Forum 6
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : Dr. John Henrik Clarke On Organized Religion Vs Spirituality, Part 1 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
RAPTOR African American History Culture : Dr. John Henrik Clarke on organized religion vs spirituality, part 1 African American History Culture 0
info-moetry Black Poetry : Organized Confusion Pt. 4 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
info-moetry Black Poetry : Organized Confusion pt. 4 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
info-moetry Black Poetry : organized confusion pt.2 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Sekhemu Black Spirituality Religion : Why does a God of organized religion need to be praised? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 71
T Black Spirituality Religion : Organized Religion Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We are in a new era. Those facts give us evidence we can reach the Melanin Tipping Point just by telling the truth. The Melanin Tipping Point is the point at which we go from healing to healed. Mchakato wa Uponyaji is the process of healing. Melanin Is Worth More Than Gold. That fact puts us in a different state mentally. It affects different people differently. What is certain is the Ubuntu paradigm is returning.
Melanin is worth more than gold. The Red, Black and Green is 100 years old. The Afric, official currency of the United States of Africa is worth over $2.
Shems Nbedjer wrote on Moon Child's profile.
Hello Moon Child, it's been a few years since we talked. Please let me know if you can do my chart for me, thank you. I'm in transition and really could help with some interpretations.
Change the world for the better, take care of it, because you live in it!
If the present Kuzma saw the then Kuzma, he would say: Boy, grit your teeth. In twenty years everything will be wrong!