Black Positive People : T.I.'s Open Letter to President Barack Obama: "You Shook Up and Woke Up a Generation" and to Trump

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Realness,

T.I. Pens Open Letter to President Barack Obama: "You Shook Up and Woke Up a Generation" and to Trump

This is the first in a series of messages from the rapper and actor.
T.I. has entered a real realm of political and social awareness as of late, both in and out of music, and his latest releases will be a series of open letters to President Barack Obama, President-elect Donald J. Trump and all of America ...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...bama-you-shook-up-woke-up-a-generation-961732

T.I.

Robin Marchant/Getty Images ... Read the full letter here.

Last edited:

Senegal

Jun 7, 2016
The visual impact of Obama as the POTUS by itself is a powerful and unbreakable image. The image of the first family is in the same vein. The image of Michelle and Barack as a couple tell a story. These images bring hope. They have a psychological impact. This is exactly why the crackas hate them and will do all they can to tear down Barack and Michelle. Remember that.

This one infuriated a lot of people.

Black family in the white house

Black relationship on display in the white house.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
The visual impact of Obama as the POTUS by itself is a powerful and unbreakable image. The image of the first family is in the same vein. The image of Michelle and Barack as a couple tell a story. These images bring hope. They have a psychological impact. This is exactly why the crackas hate them and will do all they can to tear down Barack and Michelle. Remember that.

This one infuriated a lot of people.

Black family in the white house

Black relationship on display in the white house.

Without a doubt, the visual impact alone, speaks in such a volume which requires many, to mull over, for quite some time, in order to fully comprehend Mr. and Mrs. Obama's presidency; notwithstanding all else our first Black President was able to accomplish, in eight (8) short years, during which time period there was incessant obstructionism from the GOP.

Last edited:

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Read T.I.'s Candid Open Letter to Donald Trump

Rolling Stone January 13, 2017

With one week to go before Donald Trump assumes the highest office in the land, rapper Tip "T.I." Harris has shared an open letter to the president-elect with Rolling Stone to "take the time to share what many of US would like you to see."

"Should it ever at times seem as though WE are against YOU, I assure you it's a result of YOU defining yourself as the representative for those who are and who always have been against US," he writes ...

https://www.yahoo.com/music/read-t-candid-open-letter-213750306.html

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Destee Black People Politics : Open Letter To President George Bush Black People Politics 16
OldSoul OldSoul : OPEN LOVE LETTER TO BETHUNE-COOKMAN 2017 GRADUATES FROM BLACK FACULTY OldSoul 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Black Academic Schizophrenia: Open letter to Umar Johnson AACOOLDRE 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Open letter to a Doctor on Egyptology AACOOLDRE 0
nilevalley Black Sports : An open letter to Gabby Douglas Black Sports 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : OPEN LETTER TO LOUIS FARRAKHAN AACOOLDRE 0
OldSoul OldSoul : An Open Letter from Protesters On The Grand Jury Decision (11.24.14) OldSoul 10
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Jay-Z Defends Trip to Cuba in “Open Letter,” White House Denies Rapper’s Claims Black People Open Forum 0
magyarmaiden Africa : An open letter to the Federal Republic of Germany: Africa is not a country All Things Africa 12
daroc Black Poetry : Open Letter to Dad Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Black-king Black People : KKK Sends Open Letter To All Gang Members!!! Black People Open Forum 11
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : OPEN LETTER pg:III Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
daroc Black Poetry : Open Letter to YOU Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
L Black Poetry : Open Letter to a Sister Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : OPEN LETTER TO JUDGE MAZUR AACOOLDRE 1
Q Black People : An Open Letter to my Destee Fam! Black People Open Forum 22
$$RICH$$ Black Women : OPEN LETTER TO ALL THE BLACK WOMEN Black Women 13
H Black People Politics : Open letter to OBAMA from Denmark Black People Politics 54
jamesfrmphilly Black People : najee open letter to ludacris Black People Open Forum 5
I Black People : An Open Letter to my African people... Black People Open Forum 7
I Black Relationships : An Open Letter to African Queens Black Relationships 5
C Black Spirituality Religion : Open Letter To SAMURAI36 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
river Black Spirituality Religion : Open Letter to Music Producer Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
B Black People : Open Letter to Columbia University about rescinding invite for OMALI YESH1TELA Black People Open Forum 0
Isaiah OPEN LETTER TO BROTHER ELDER JAMES... Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 32
S Black Relationships : An Open Letter to my Sisters Black Relationships 115
S An Open Letter to young Brothers with closed minds... Black Men 17
S Black Spirituality Religion : An Open Letter...to not be ignored.... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : Open Letter to Thy People Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
N Spoken Word : Open Letter To Sammi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
H Black People : An Open Letter Black People Open Forum 4
J An open letter to Destee Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 4
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : BeLoveth open letter pt.2 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
watzinaname Quiet Poetry Lounge : Open letter to God Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
S Black Poetry : open letter to God Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Desert Storm Black Poetry : Open Letter Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
A Black Poetry : An open letter: Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
alyce Black Poetry : Letter to A Lady(open in case of emergency) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
HODEE Black People : Small-Business Grants for Minorities - It's Time we Open Corner Stores and Build Businesses Again Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black Money Business Jobs : ALL OVER AMERICA THOUSANDS OF OPEN AMAZON JOBS ( few thousand ) & LINKS = MAKE THAT MONEY :cool: Black Money Business Jobs 12
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Was James Brown killed? Prosecutor may open new investigation into singer's 2006 death Black Entertainment 2
R Black Poetry : He see a girl pies smoking and eyes wide open he can only stare at and hope she share that his mind mixed and shook but he had a fixed look on her, h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : Got a plan hoping there's a ban on smoking girl your thighs wide open got pies wanna be stroking a sweet kiss on a complete list of lovers let me spea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Destee Black Entertainment : Saturday Night Live - Kavanaugh Hearing Cold Open Black Entertainment 0
crwn Black People : Open Your Dome Black People Open Forum 7
crwn Black People : Open Black People Open Forum 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Will You Open ? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : lebron-james-to-open-public-school Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Destee Lesotho : Lesotho set to open new diamond mines Lesotho 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : Venus and Serena Williams set up all-sisters Australian Open final Black People Doing Positive Things 0