Black People Politics : Suspected MAGA bomber identified as ‘Native American Trump supporter’ Cesar Sayoc

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Suspected MAGA bomber identified as ‘Native American Trump supporter’ Cesar Sayoc

https://metro.co.uk/2018/10/26/susp...american-trump-supporter-cesar-sayoc-8079040/
Online records show Sayoc, who has a criminal record, has owned companies called Native American Catering & Vending, as well as Proud Native America One Low Price Drycleaning. The bodybuilding terror suspect is also reported to have worked in a strip club.

Jimmy McCloskey

Catering and dry-cleaning boss Cesar Sayoc, 56, has been named as the man arrested on suspicion of being the MAGA bomber Friday (Picture: Twitter)

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Don't know SOA,

Gotta give'm a break man, they lost home and their roots too with little to show for it but grief. They got the same deal the Palestinians got move here or we kill you, now move again because we want that spot, now stop wanting your home back or we kill you, you living in squalor tough luck, move again or we kill you.
We all a bit disjointed and working to get our peoples together while at the same time trying to get the burden of the white man off our collective backs. And we all have a better chance for that as one rather than apart imho. Then we can work out our differences after that job is seen to.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People Politics : Long Suspected FAKE Enthusiasm for Political Candidates and Rallies Black People Politics 4
RAPTOR Black People : Jamaican Suspected Organ Trafficker Caught & Story Revealed Feb 2017 Black People Open Forum 0
MsInterpret Black People : Gunman suspected of killing 8 had just been forced to resign Black People Open Forum 9
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : Kobe Bryant suspected of sexaul assault Black Sports 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : T.I. Destroys Candace Owens Over MAGA & Slavery Talk During Revolt Summit Black People Politics 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Daniel Radcliffe Rips Tom Brady's MAGA Hat, Says He's Backing Rams In Super Bowl Black Sports 12
Kemetstry Black People : BLACKS BEING TARGETED BY BOMBER IN TEXAS Black People Open Forum 15
freddie419 Black People : 22 dead, 59 injured in suicide bomber attack at Manchester Arena and two victims named - live update Black People Open Forum 2
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Brown bomber (I can't say no) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
MsVeraisblessed Somalia : Female bomber kills the Sports Chief in Somalia Somalia 0
A Black People : Passengers Say-'Underwear Bomber' Set up by U.S. Gov. Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : So called Christmas Bomber another 9/11 type, false flag operation?? Black People Open Forum 3
Ankhur Black People : Christmas bomber, hype job to remove more freedoms? Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Nigeria : Nigerian Bomber - Manchurian Candidate? Nigeria 4
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : BLACK PEOPLE SHOULD BE MORE IMMUNE TO FEAR AND DEATH, MORE SO THAN THE SUICIDE BOMBER Chief Elder Osiris 0
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Change the world for the better, take care of it, because you live in it!
If the present Kuzma saw the then Kuzma, he would say: Boy, grit your teeth. In twenty years everything will be wrong!
It is better to be an optimist who knows nothing than to bend over and grow a hump from what is around the problems themselves.
If someone spat on your shoulder, there is hope that he simply did not spit on the one who walked in front of you.
I started working as a journalist in 2016, while studying. At that time I did not have a formal journalism education, but I really wanted to work with texts, so I seized every opportunity.